water key Introduction
Whether you are looking to refit your whole home or your refrigerator has broken down, and you need a new one quickly, we at our got you covered. With hundreds of trusted reviews and buying guides on home appliance, our site makes it easy for you to make the right choice and find out about the latest home appliances available. We always believe in providing right and quality content to our readers. You can check the placeholder images to know about the quality of product. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any content published here, feel free to contact us.
- Compact size fits in crowded utility trucks, behind pickup seats, or in car trunks
- Wide choice of attachable tools allows users to customize to their systems
- As a safety feature, Reed valve keys bend before they break
- Reed's selection of Valve Keys is the most complete and compact around
- Open Length: 6' 8"
- For use on outdoor water faucets
- Durable construction
- Rust resistant
- Rebar shaft and handle for greater strength
- Vinyl covered handle for comfort
- Water Meter Key
- 27-Inch long
- User friendly
- Water hydrant key for Zurn hydrants and other hydrants that fit 3/8" key.
- 3/8" and 1/4" Hydrant Key for Zurn, Wade, and Josam Hydrants
- Suncraft Industries Inc.
- Water hydrant key for any hydrants that has a 3/8" or 1/4" socket
- Composed of hardened, black coated steel
- Designed to extend user's reach
- Ideal for turning off and on water supply valves
- Material: the electric cabinet keys are made of good quality zinc alloy; And they are durable for long-term application and not easy to break
- Size: the metal train key is approx. 7.2 x 7.2 x 1.3 cm/ 2.83 x 2.83 x 0.51 inches, standard size for gas box, meter box, water box, elevator and so on
- 4 Shapes: the metal cross key includes 2 square shape utility key, 1 triangle water meter key and 1 key shape gas meter key, 4 shapes in total
- Wide application: the 4-way key can open the toolbox doors, electric doors, especially suitable for the doors and windows of public places
- Common use: the black water key can open many things so long as accord with its size and shape; It is multifunctional, also can be the practical wrench to turn screws
- Open and close meters and underground stop and waste valves
- 28-Inch long
- Steel construction
- For outdoor use only
- Heat-treated steel.
- Sizes 1/4" - 9/32" and 5/16" - 11/32" internal square.
- Trumpet Water Key Corks 1 Dozen
- These water key corks are made to fit all Bach model trumpets and coronets, but can be trimmed to fit other models as well
- Comes in a pack of one dozen
- Hydrant key
- Silver finish
- Metal construction
Frequently asked questions on water key
This below given Frequently Asked Questions
could fix some of the most basic and important queries that user may get while buying a water key through our website
Q 1: What is the warranty on the water key that I have bought at the site? Do I need to register my product for warranty?
A: You can check out water key description for warranty details. To purchase an extended warranty or to upgrade your warranty, you can check the details given below the product or can call our call center to find the details
Q 2: How I do I get in touch with them for my needs?
A: Our site has services centres across the country. For any service related query or issue, you can call our customer care center.
Q 3: In case of product return or cancellation, when and how I can get my refund?
A: Refunds from the site are credited back to the same source from which money was debited. This refund process could generally take 7-14 working days depending on the bank and the gateway. Our site does not have an influence on the timelines except processing the refund. You will receive an email intimation or a phone call from our customer care centre about the processing of the refund. You will need to then contact your bank or credit card issuer for refund status. Generally, the refund will be credited back between 7-14 days after the processing or until your next billing cycle in case it’s a credit card.
Q 4: Can I place the order online and pick up my order from your Store which is nearest to me?
A: No, You cannot place the order online and collect from the store. All the orders you place online will be sent directly to the shipping address mentioned by you while placing the order.
Q 5: How do I know that my credit/ debit card payment is safe at your site?
A: Payments for the products are accepted through certified third party payment gateways. These gateways are certified for all security aspects. So you can ensure that all your payments are safe and secured.
Q 6: Which credit/ debit cards does your website support?
A: Payments at our website are accepted through certified third party payment gateways. Currently, all Visa, Maestro and Master Credit cards will be accepted
Q 7: If I want to Place bulk orders or need some specific products, who should I contact for clarification?
A: You can write into our email address or can contact customer care service centre so that we will assist you with quotes and information based on your requirement.
Q 8: Can I change my order at your website once it has been placed?
A: We don’t accept changes in the order once they are placed. But if you want to change your order, within 24 hours of your ordering, then we might be able to make the change in the order or the address of delivery.
Q 9: How do I track my order once it is placed on your website?
A: As a first step, you will receive an order confirmation on Email on the registered email address and a message on registered Phone Number. Later, As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive another email and SMS on your registered number and email address with the tracking details. You can also log into your account at our site and can be updated with the shipping details.
Q 10: What if water key ordered by me are out of stock?
A: Most of the products displayed on our web store are products in stock. However, in an exceptional case where the product ordered by you is out of stock, then the same will be communicated to you within 72 hours, and a refund will be processed immediately in case you wish to cancel the order.
Q 11: What Factors to Consider When Buying a water key?
A: Buying a new water key is a big decision. Before the moment you walk into a water key store or begin your online shopping, you would come up against seemingly endless decision points – from configurations to features and more. But mainly check out the quality and warranty given for the product and you’ll be well on your way to big savings. Check our place holder images to know more details about the product.
Q 12: What type of guarantee comes with the water key?
A: All products that are available at our website come complete with the manufacturer’s warranty. We also offer extended warranties on all the products we sell.
Q 13: Can I get my new product installed by your side?
A: Professional delivery and/or installation is available for every product we sell. However, it is only limited to few places. Our customer care center would be happy to coordinate delivery and/or installation for you.