water aerobics dumbbells Introduction
Whether you are looking to refit your whole home or your refrigerator has broken down, and you need a new one quickly, we at our got you covered. With hundreds of trusted reviews and buying guides on home appliance, our site makes it easy for you to make the right choice and find out about the latest home appliances available. We always believe in providing right and quality content to our readers. You can check the placeholder images to know about the quality of product. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any content published here, feel free to contact us.
- (4) 4" Blades attach to ankle or wrist; Omni-directional drag resistance training
- Most effective for aquatic training of the lower body, core and all levels or rehabilitation
- Provides high intensity, low impact water training for all fitness levels
- Most effective when used in conjunction with the upper body Aquatic Bells
- Those wanting more resistive pool exercise equipment should choose the Aqualogix Maximum Resistance Blue Fins
- 1.Each barbell measures 11" long x 6" wide. Set of 2 PCS, Blue/ Pink/ Green/ Grey available
- 2.Made from EVA foam, providing buoyancy and low water absorption
- 3.The dumbells are a not the weight but the resistance in the water that provides the strength training.
- 4.Warning: Not to be used as a flotation device.
- 5.The dumbbells can strengthen the muscles in your shoulders, arms, chest, back, and core, suitable for swimming pool, spa, fitness exercises,etc.
- Made from EVA foam, providing buoyancy and low water absorption
- Each barbell measures 11" long x 6" wide and weighs 0.66lbs
- Work your upper body as well as your lower back and ABS for a total fitness workout
- Warning: not to be used as a flotation device. For ages 14+
- Made of soft, nonabrasive closed-cell foam sold in pairs
- Includes one pair of Medium Hand Bars - 4 pounds of force needed to submerge. Light and Heavy Hand Bars also available and sold separately.
- Increase range of motion in the upper and lower extremities
- Strengthen the lower back, abdominal muscles and obliques
- Increase flexibility in the back
- Padded handles
- The TheraBand Swim Bar is a very versatile swimming aid used by children, youth, seniors and handicapped through hydrotherapy and water therapy instructional programs
- Protects joints and reduces stress for patients who need to exercise in the water and advances the performance of competitive and recreational swimmers
- Buoyancy based swim training aid is perfect for all ages and is fun exercise equipment for aqua Zumba, water aerobics, or general pool workout activities
- Used for stretching and strengthening the trunk and lower back, increasing flexibility in the lower back, and strengthening the abdominals and obliques with water exercises
- Constructed from two modules of high density buoyant foam
- Confirms to contours of ankles
- Specially designed to develop strength, endurance & toning in the pool
- Neoprene for minimal water retention and smooth fit
- Premium quality for fitness, health and wellness
- Made from EVA foam, providing buoyancy and low water Absorption
- Each barbell measures 12" long x 6" wide
- Triangular shape gives variable resistance and helps work the upper body as well as your lower back and ABS for a total fitness workout
- Warning: not to be used as a flotation device. For ages 14+
- By Trademark Innovations
- 6 PIECE AQUA FITNESS SET - Features Comfortable Floatation Belt, 2 Resistance Dumbbells, 2 Webbed Gloves, & Complete Water Workout Guide
- TONES MUSCLE, BOOSTS CARDIO - Comfortable Flotation Belt Provides Buoyancy so You Enjoy High-Results, Low-Joint-Stress Workout; Great for Rehab Too
- CREATES IN-WATER RESISTANCE - Dumbbells & Gloves Create Resistance in Water; Move Through Full Range of Motion to Strengthen Muscles with Minimal Impact
- BRING ON THE CALORIE BURN - Lightweight, Packable Set Brings Fun, Water-Based Training to Your Vacation or Business Trip so You Never Miss a Workout
- DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT - Belt Suspends You Vertically At Shoulder-Level; Foam Exterior & Adjustable Nylon Strap Promise Optimal Comfort
- Shaped to provide an occupant a comfortable cloth seat in the water
- Now in blue mesh to allow for quick drainage and loop for training with a tether
- Holds the body vertical for deep water exercise
- Padded rear seat provides soft seat with no bunching
- One size fits all (holds all participants, 80-400 lb. in neck deep water)
- Dynamic strength and power 360 degree drag resistance training
- Hand held omni-directional resistance training bell with molded pistol grip
- Most effective when used with in conjuction with the lower body Aqualogix Fins
- Designed for upper body and core specific vertical aquatic training
- High Intensity, low impact pool exercise equipment for all fitness levels
Frequently asked questions on water aerobics dumbbells
This below given Frequently Asked Questions
could fix some of the most basic and important queries that user may get while buying a water aerobics dumbbells through our website
Q 1: What is the warranty on the water aerobics dumbbells that I have bought at the site? Do I need to register my product for warranty?
A: You can check out water aerobics dumbbells description for warranty details. To purchase an extended warranty or to upgrade your warranty, you can check the details given below the product or can call our call center to find the details
Q 2: How I do I get in touch with them for my needs?
A: Our site has services centres across the country. For any service related query or issue, you can call our customer care center.
Q 3: In case of product return or cancellation, when and how I can get my refund?
A: Refunds from the site are credited back to the same source from which money was debited. This refund process could generally take 7-14 working days depending on the bank and the gateway. Our site does not have an influence on the timelines except processing the refund. You will receive an email intimation or a phone call from our customer care centre about the processing of the refund. You will need to then contact your bank or credit card issuer for refund status. Generally, the refund will be credited back between 7-14 days after the processing or until your next billing cycle in case it’s a credit card.
Q 4: Can I place the order online and pick up my order from your Store which is nearest to me?
A: No, You cannot place the order online and collect from the store. All the orders you place online will be sent directly to the shipping address mentioned by you while placing the order.
Q 5: How do I know that my credit/ debit card payment is safe at your site?
A: Payments for the products are accepted through certified third party payment gateways. These gateways are certified for all security aspects. So you can ensure that all your payments are safe and secured.
Q 6: Which credit/ debit cards does your website support?
A: Payments at our website are accepted through certified third party payment gateways. Currently, all Visa, Maestro and Master Credit cards will be accepted
Q 7: If I want to Place bulk orders or need some specific products, who should I contact for clarification?
A: You can write into our email address or can contact customer care service centre so that we will assist you with quotes and information based on your requirement.
Q 8: Can I change my order at your website once it has been placed?
A: We don’t accept changes in the order once they are placed. But if you want to change your order, within 24 hours of your ordering, then we might be able to make the change in the order or the address of delivery.
Q 9: How do I track my order once it is placed on your website?
A: As a first step, you will receive an order confirmation on Email on the registered email address and a message on registered Phone Number. Later, As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive another email and SMS on your registered number and email address with the tracking details. You can also log into your account at our site and can be updated with the shipping details.
Q 10: What if water aerobics dumbbells ordered by me are out of stock?
A: Most of the products displayed on our web store are products in stock. However, in an exceptional case where the product ordered by you is out of stock, then the same will be communicated to you within 72 hours, and a refund will be processed immediately in case you wish to cancel the order.
Q 11: What Factors to Consider When Buying a water aerobics dumbbells?
A: Buying a new water aerobics dumbbells is a big decision. Before the moment you walk into a water aerobics dumbbells store or begin your online shopping, you would come up against seemingly endless decision points – from configurations to features and more. But mainly check out the quality and warranty given for the product and you’ll be well on your way to big savings. Check our place holder images to know more details about the product.
Q 12: What type of guarantee comes with the water aerobics dumbbells?
A: All products that are available at our website come complete with the manufacturer’s warranty. We also offer extended warranties on all the products we sell.
Q 13: Can I get my new product installed by your side?
A: Professional delivery and/or installation is available for every product we sell. However, it is only limited to few places. Our customer care center would be happy to coordinate delivery and/or installation for you.