Introduction of Best washers magnet
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best washers magnet.
- "AQUA / TURQUOISE & GRAY"..This trendy color scheme is a simple and decorative addition to your kitchen. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR APPLIANCE IS MAGNETIC.
- "ONE MAGNET-2 SIDES"....simple, a loaded or empty dishwasher is "dirty". Just flip to "clean" when the dishwasher is started. It's that simple.
- "DURABLE & MADE IN USA"..... this is a premium 2" ROUND 50mil thick magnet, and is made in the USA.
- "SAFE" .....this magnet is not metal or aluminum so it won't scratch or damage your dishwasher or other appliances.... "WAIT"...... MAKE SURE YOUR DISHWASHER IS MAGNETIC"...... just because your appliance is stainless steel does NOT mean it is magnetic!!!
- "STOP GUESSING"...... Are they clean? Are they Dirty? No more guessing and no more excuses with our "Clean /Dirty" dishwasher magnet.
- this is a 4 x 4 inch clean dirty dishwasher magnet.
- funny gift idea, instantly tells you clean or dirty.
- never scratches or mars your surface.
- Made of Soft Magnet, Both Side printing
- Great family gift, make you happy
- Kenmore OEM Part: AGM73610701
- All Our Parts Are Factory Approved For A Proper Fit
- Brand New in Original Retail Packaging
- AGM73610701 Magnet Holder
- Part Number AGM73610701 replaces 2002592, AH3618292, EA3618292, MEG61961401, PS3618292.
- VERY DURABLE - These Magnets will not Break in Normal Use since the Magnets are Protected inside the Steel Cups which Greatly Increase the Longevity of the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - Made of Strong Neodymium Magnet, Unbelievable Holding Power for the Size, Up to 88 Pound Holding Power per Magnet.
- MAGNETS DIMENSIONS - Diameter 32mm x Thick 8mm (approx. 1.26" x 0.3" ). Tolerances: ±0.2mm x ±0.2mm.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
- 4" x 4" LARGE MAGNET - makes it easy to spot if the dishes are clean or dirty
- KNOW AT A GLANCE - are the dishes clean or dirty
- NO MORE MISTAKES - putting dirty dishes in a clean dishwasher
- LAUGH - have a laugh while doing household chores? Yes please!
- PERFECT STICKINESS - No more tugging at your magnet trying to remove it OR worrying about it falling off.
- WHAT IS IN YOUR DISHWASHER? Your dishwasher magnet will tell you. This is a high quality, magnetic metal sign that won't rust or stain with very strong magnets that are covered with scratch proof pads. Clean, sophisticated, attractive and functional sign to solve your dirty and clean dishwasher problems.
- STAYS IN PLACE with the strong industrial magnets and no scratch pads on the back, this sign will not move around your dish washer (however, some stainless steel dishwashers have nickel and aluminum in them and thus are not magnetic, so we include as an alternative two strong 3M tabs to attach your sign)
- PERFECT TENSION The slide indicator gives you a smooth touch only when you move it and not just when you brush up against it in the kitchen. Funny accessories like this are great in home, or for business organization in the office
- EASY TO READ No more confusion while reading this sign in any lighting. Your sign is neither big and bulky nor so small you have to squint, perfect for organizing all kitchens. It is the perfect gift idea for Bridal Showers, Teens, Husband, Wife, Dad, Mom, and Christmas. Comes in a small gift box
- BRAND NEW AS OF JUNE 2017 - BE THE FIRST TO HAVE IT - 100% GUARANTEE OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We appreciate our customers and are dedicated to your satisfaction!
- EASY TO READ: Green side is clean, and the red side is dirty - and you can tell from across the room! No more squinting to read upside down letters or obscure fonts.
- PREMIMUM DISHWASHER ALERT: End the dishwasher confusion once and for all with this Clean/Dirty magnet. You'll never have to second-guess your dishwasher again. As an added bonus, the Clean half of your new magnet can serve as a gentle reminder for your kids to put the dishes away.
- MAGNETIC AND ADHESIVE STICKER OPTION: Works on all dishwashers, stainless steel, white, black, wood, cabinet doors. Looks great in designer kitchens. This shutter is small and sturdy. You will love it.
- PERFECT SIZE & DURABLE: 7 inches by 2 inches making it easy to read but not overwhelming. It's made of a smooth & bendable plastic that won't leave any scratches on your dishwasher.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is everything.
- 100 sets Magnetic Button:Each set is composed of two snaps and two washers.
- Material: Alloy(Cadmium Safe)
- Durable all steel with bright silver nickel finish; high quality, reliable magnet.
- Great for Sewing, Craft, Purses, Bags, Clothes, Leather,bag, scrapbooking.
- Excellent Quality
- 2.25' Diameter Size
- Protective Mylar
- Metal Magnet
- Brilliant colors
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my washers magnet repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on washers magnet?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my washers magnet, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your washers magnetwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your washers magnetcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my washers magnet?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap washers magnet?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my washers magnet safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your washers magnet a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of washers magnet.
Q 10 : My washers magnetshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your washers magnet might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying washers magnet?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality washers magnet. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.