Introduction of Best space heaters baseboard
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best space heaters baseboard.
- Adjustable thermostat control for maximum comfort and control
- 2 heat settings: low (500 watts) and high (1,000 watts)
- Safety features include: tip-over switch and thermal cut-off protection
- For small room and personal use, provides supplemental heat up to 400 Sq.Ft
- 120 V (60Hz) / 1,000 Watts / Dimensions: 5.2 in. (W) x 25.2 in. (D) x 8.7 in. (H)
- Practical design is ideal for new construction and built to last
- Easy installation with pre-punched knockouts at 1-inch intervals
- Universal wiring available at either end
- Proven construction helps maximize surface area and funnel heated air
- Place under a window for best results
- Safe to the touch grill. 1000 watts of power and 3100 BTUs means you can heat up to 500 sq. ft. with supplemental heating
- Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- Uses less than 2 square feet of wall space and plugs into a normal 110v outlet. When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.
- Built in thermostat with LED display shows you what the ambient temperature is and helps regulate the temperature efficiently. Included remote control allows you to control the temperature with ease
- Designed with Anti-trip technology for Electrical breaker, large digital display, remote control with batteries included
- 2 heat settings (750 and 1500 -watt)
- Automatic thermostat control
- Internal heat limiting thermostat with overheat alert and tip-over safety switch
- Durable heavy gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Built-in carrying handle
- White grille has a baked enamel finish and one-piece design for durability
- Vertical louvers disperse heat evenly across the width of the grille and the built-in front-mounted thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat
- No extended warm up time due to an efficient steel sheathed, plate-finned heating element that provides comfortable heat in seconds
- Quiet, thermally protected motor shuts off in event of overheating and transverse blower circulates heated air for optimal room warming
- Slim design tucks under cabinet kickspaces, vanities, stairways or any place where space is limited and a little extra heat is desired to make your environment cozier
- Optimus 30" Baseboard Convection Heater with Thermostat and Digital Display:
- Baseboard heater offers a choice of two heat settings: 750 watts or 1,500 watts
- Power indicator light Optimus heater features a durable, heavy-gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Three-position function switch (off, low and high) Automatic thermostat control - Tip-over safety switch Internal heat-limiting thermostat Built-in carrying handle for portability
- Optimus baseboard convection heater model #H-3603
- Surface mount design
- Quality construction
- Quiet operation
- Built in thermostat for maximum comfort
- Reliable performance
- Not a plug-in model. Heater safely hard-wires for 750 watts at 240 volts or 563 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 125 square feet
- Quiet operation ideal for bedroom use
- Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Safety feature turns heater off If normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- 1500 watts maximum output with low, high and thermostat controlled settings
- safe ceramic element with overheat protection and cool-touch housing
- Electronic thermostat and auto-off timer
- fully assembled, 22.75" tall.
- ETL Listed for safety
- Patented Smart Limit Protection
- 240-Volts not for use on 208 Volt circuits
- Optional 1-Pole or 2-Pole unit mount thermostat (request TKIT-1 or TKIT-2)
- Proudly made in the U.S.A..UL Listed
- Aluminum fan blade
- Provides Infrared Warmth to an Extra-Large Room. Remote Control
- 3 Heat Settings Including Eco Setting 12 Hour Start and Stop Timer
- Stylish Wood Cabinet That is Cool To the Touch
- Digital Thermostat with Remote. Quiet Scroll Fan Circulates Heat.
- The LifeSmart Infrared Heater is a supplemental heat source for up to an 1800 sq ft room
- All metal, powder-coated
- 20 gauge junction box with ground
- Thermostat required
- 3-IN-1 HEATING & COOLING FAN - Multipurpose 1500W Ceramic Tower Lets You Enjoy All-Season Comfort in Any Indoor Space; Circulates Warm or Ambient Air in the Room for Fast, Affordable Temperature Control; Perfect for Home & Office
- EASY SELF-REGULATING THERMOSTAT - Turn the Knob to 'MAX' to Reach a Desired Temperature; Then, Move Dial Back Toward 'MIN' Until You Hear a Click; Heater Will Automatically Maintain Conditions in the Room, No Adjustment Needed
- OPTIONAL OSCILLATING FAN - Unit Delivers a Powerful Yet Quiet Stream of Air With or Without the Heat Setting; Adjust Fan Speed to Your Liking & Flip the Oscillation Switch So Heat Distributes Quickly & Evenly Throughout the Entire Room
- SUPERIOR SAFETY FEATURES - For Maximum Safety, Appliance Has Built-In Tip-Over Protection, Which Automatically Turns Off the Unit if Knocked From Upright Position; Integrated Overheat Protection Also Switches Off if Air Vent is Obstructed
- PORTABLE & CLEANING CONVENIENCE - Compact 6.7" x 5" x 16.3" Fan Features Carry Handle & Removable Filter for Fast Cleaning; Fits Easily on a Desk, Shelf, Countertop or Table; Great Energy Efficient Option for Bedroom, Kitchen or RV
- With built in learning technology the Dimplex linear convection heater learn the room environment and adapts to maintain an ideal comfort level
- The Dimplex PC2005W31 is compatible with the advanced Connex wireless system that allows you to program the unit for more efficient heat control
- With onboard thermostat and built-in transceiver, the Dimplex PC2005W31 provides total heat control for your entire home
- 1500W, 240V, 40", White, Baseboard Heater, 42% Shorter Than Traditional Baseboard, 40% Faster Heat Flow, Responds Quickly To Changes In Temperature
- Highly durable product
- Manufactured In China
- All metal, powder-coated
- 20 gauge junction box with ground
- Thermostat required
- Ceramic space heater with adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth-ideal for home or office
- 1500-watt high setting; 3 output options: Low, High, or Fan Only; power indicator light lets you know when it's plugged in
- For safety: tip-over switch with auto shut-off and overheat protection with auto shut-off; ETL listed
- Carrying handle for easy transport; not for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, or other high-humidity rooms
- Choice of Black or Silver color; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
- Stay warm and safe with this 120v36base elec heater
- Heater transmits heat continuously
- Manufactured in United States
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
- Easy install - does not require any special tools
- Can be cut with common household tools
- One size fits most - fits over many common baseboard brands
- End caps and other accessories sold separately
- It is made up of plastic and not suitable for electric heat
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my space heaters baseboard repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on space heaters baseboard?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my space heaters baseboard, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your space heaters baseboardwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your space heaters baseboardcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my space heaters baseboard?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap space heaters baseboard?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my space heaters baseboard safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your space heaters baseboard a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of space heaters baseboard.
Q 10 : My space heaters baseboardshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your space heaters baseboard might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying space heaters baseboard?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality space heaters baseboard. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.