Introduction of Best gas dryers used
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best gas dryers used.
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: 279834 Dryer Gas Valve Ignition Solenoid Coil Kit
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most Whirlpool dryer model: 1053B0A, 1053B1A, 1653^0A, 1653^1A and more
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- ✅ SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- This Kenmore dryer's 7.0 cu. ft. capacity can take on almost any sized load.Depth with Door Open : 43 inches
- Wrinkle Guard option gives loads a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 150 minutes after the dry cycle
- Auto Dry uses an integrated thermostat to monitor and control drying temperature and moisture
- Drop-down door makes it easier to sort laundry in and out and serves as a convenient quick resting spot
- Replaces Gas Dryer Valve Coil Kit Part Number 279834
- Save Time and Money- Quickly and inexpensively fix your dryer
- High Quality - Premium replacement part
- Easy Installation - Exact fit for most name brand dryers example: Whirlpool 1053B0A, 1053B1A, 1653^0A, 1653^1A and More
- Lifetime Warranty - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
- COMPLETE GAS RANGE INSTALL KIT: "Safety Shield" coated gas range or furnace installation kit
- LEAK TESTED GAS KIT: 5/8-Inch OD x 48-Inch length coated stainless steel gas connector
- GAS INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDES: two 1/2-Inch MIP (tapped 3/8-Inch FIP) brass adapters and one 3/4-Inch MIP (tapped 1/2-Inch FIP) adapter
- BEST GAS DRYER CONNECTOR KIT: Made in the USA. Everything you need to hook up your gas dryer
- Kit also includes one pipe thread sealant one leak test kit and one detailed installation guide
- This Dryer Gas Valve Coil Kit Directly Replaces the following Part #'s: 12001349, 14201336, 14201452, 14202750, 14205025, 14210032, 14210725, 14210908, 279834, 279834, 279834BULK, 279834VP, 306105, 306106, 3479, 3-6105, 3-6106, 58804A, 58804B, 63-6614, 63-6615, 694539, 694540, AP3094251, F91-3889, F91-3890, K35-288, K35-355, K35-450, R0610003, R0610050, SCA700
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- This is a Kit! Both coils are included.
- All Snap products come with installation instructions!
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- Kenmore Smart Technology allows you to control your dryer using the Kenmore Smart app on your smartphone or tablet. Control your Kenmore Smart dryer with Alexa from almost any location. Through the app or with voice commands, you can be alerted when a cycle is complete, stop and start your dryer, customize a drying cycle and check diagnostics. Download 14 different dry cycles or create your own in the app.
- This dryer with a huge 9.0 cu. Ft. capacity is designed to take on large loads of towels, bedding, work clothes and more.
- Perect for indoor or outdoor projects; Premium quality gas hose and fantastic value!
- Yellow safety coated connector; Bright colored line is easy to use
- Corrugated stainless steel; Made with durable material to withstand time
- Works as both Natural Gas hose or Propane line; Great for different types of gas powered projects
- Most commonly used as Gas Dryer Hose Connector
- 6-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER: If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we're talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it's Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝" diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Moist is a bad word. Our portable humidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a turbo mode that increases fan speed from normal to high for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that's how they absorb the moisture). This product won't work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 1000 and 2500 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 6 gallons (50 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day.
- Ideal for gas and electric dryer applications
- Constructed of heavy duty, fire resistant, 4 ply aluminum foil laminate that encapsulates a high density, corrosion resistant wire helix
- Forms an air tight and easy to use air duct
- Duct will not support combustion
- UL2158A labeled and marked. Includes 2- 4" tension clamps
- Stainless steel drum to ensure long life.110V outlet, plug anywhere you like. Household use only. Large capacity, easy mobility and portable to carry around
- Perfect for Apartments, Dorms, RV, Boat, Travel. Space Saver. Match with various choice of Panda Portable Washing Machine as a set
- Gets washing almost dry (not 100% dry, slightly damp) and saves line time. Dramatically speeds up drying for hand washing. Bring efficiency, safety and economy to your washing
- Gravity draining means the product can go anywhere without being located to a sink or drain. Just place a small bucket under the outlet to catch the water.
- MAYITOP 279834 Dryer Gas Valve Ignition Solenoid Coil Set For Maytag Amana KitchenAid Roper Estate Whirlpool Kenmore,5303931775, 12001349, 25M01A
- This gas dryer ignition coil set comes with two ignition coils: one three terminal Boost/Hold coil, and one two terminal secondary coil.
- This is Replacement Brand Dryer Gas Valve Coil Kit
- This part works the following Fits brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Universal Design and Easy Installation Make this a Top Quality Replacement Part!
- This is a replacement part for Whirlpool # 279834, Frigidaire # 5303931775 & Maytag number 12001349
- 4" DUCT: This a value size ducting which is 25 feet long when fully extended. Plenty of length to run an air line to remote HVAC registers, build an intake and exaust ventilation inside your grow room or any other air circulation needs
- 3-LAYER TOUGH: Keep your ventilation system free of rips and pin holes. This ducting is built with a layer of Heat Reflective Fire-Retardant Aluminum, Covered with PET for additional endurance and Steel Wire Helix to preserve the Ducts shape
- FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE: Our 4 Inch Duct is super flexible and easy to install, it will slide right on your Duct Fan, Vent Exhaust, Carbon Filter or Light Reflector. We include a pair of 4 Inch Clamps to make the installation a breeze
- 4" DIAMETER WITH ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: This Ventilation Duct is 4 Inches in diameter and comes in one 25 Feet Long Piece, which can be cut into as many pieces as you need using a wire cutter and a paper knife
- VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: Our Ducting Is suitable for any Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Purposes. It will move and deliver air in Kitchens (cooking exhaust), Green Houses and Grow Rooms (Air Circulation, Intake, Exhaust and Light Fixture Cooling), Bathrooms (Smell and Moisture Exhaust), Dryer Rooms, Grow Tents and other applications you have in mind
- MULTIPURPOSE - Bridges the gap between stove and counter, as well as other gaps on your kitchen, house or office.
- HIGH-QUALITY SILICONE - Designed with top-notch silicone, very durable, doesn't warp or melt, and can resist to high temperatures.
- STANDARD 25 INCH - Cover all of those irritating counter gaps in your kitchen, home and office
- EASY TO CLEAN - Due to being made of high-quality food-grade silicone, the Stove Counter Gap Cover can be cleaned in as little as 2 minutes with a damp cloth, hence saving you time and minimizing cleaning efforts.
- SET OF TWO: Each pack includes 2 pieces, they also come with 12 months warranty & 30 days Money Back Guarantee, buy with confidence!
- Professional equipment specially designed to protect your Washers, Gas Dryers, LED, LCD and Plasma Tv's
- Protection against blackouts, High and Low voltage
- Delay Time connection of 30s
- Light indicators for Normal, High, Low voltage and Time Delay
- 3 Years Warranty (for the Electronic Surge Protector)
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up (including required parts) and free optional haul-away at checkout
- 4.5 cubic foot capacity washes up to 27 large towels. Cold Clean Cycle uses cold water to clean as effectively as warm water and extends the life of your clothes
- Accela Wash technology cleans a full size load in just 29 minutes. Cord Length 6.0 feet
- Steam Treat option virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat
- Add Garment option lets you toss that forgotten sweater or dropped sock in the washer even after the cycle has already started
- The Secura 4.2 quart (4-liter) Electric Hot Air Fryer uses hot air in combination with high-speed air circulation (rapid hot air) and a top grill to prepare a variety of tasty dishes in a healthy, fast and easy way
- Extra large 4.2 quart (4-liter) basket, more capacity than most other Air Fryers. Create Healthier food by using less grease in your cooking with the "Hot Air Cooking" method
- 60 minute cooking timer with auto-shut off when your food is done. Heating & Power indicator lights. Variable temperature control 180°~390°F, giving you total control over the food you are cooking.
- Accessories included with the Secura Hot Air Fryer for extra versatility;Recipes, BBQ rack & skewers
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, Only for use with North American Electrical Standards,120V/1500W extra large 4.0 liter capacity
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - 22 gauge aluminized steel weighing 4.14 pounds each.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Designed for upward exhaust direction.
- TOP PORT MEASURES - 4-1/8" with very slight oval shape.
- OVERALL MEASUREMENTS - 21" h x 12-1/2" w x 5-1/8" deep.
- INSIDE MEASUREMENTS - 9-1/2" wide x 18-1/4" tall.
- Clearing Surface Type : Paved
- Lightweight design (only 32 lbs) to easily clear sidewalks, driveways and decks.
- 40 V 4.0 Ah EcoSharp rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 50 minutes of whisper-quiet run time.
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions or tangled extension cords.
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades moves up to 495 lbs of snow per minute; cuts a path 18 in. wide by 8 in. deep without damaging surface.
- Designed for safe indoor dryer venting where outside venting is impossible
- Quick, easy installation, fits any clothes dryer (not reccomended for gas dryers)
- If used in small rooms, open doors for adequate distribution of heat and moisture
- Transition duct, 2 clamps and lint trap are included
- Can be used to vent your electric clothes dryer indoors when outdoor venting is not possible
- Includes 4-inch by 5-foot ProFlex dryer transition duct, plastic lint reservoir, 2 plastic adjustable clamps
- Ideal for apartments, condominiums and RVs
- ProFlex dryer transition duct UL approved for safe dryer venting
- Not be used with gas clothes dryers
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my gas dryers used repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on gas dryers used?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my gas dryers used, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your gas dryers usedwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your gas dryers usedcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my gas dryers used?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap gas dryers used?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my gas dryers used safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your gas dryers used a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of gas dryers used.
Q 10 : My gas dryers usedshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your gas dryers used might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying gas dryers used?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality gas dryers used. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.