Introduction of Best electric dryer vent
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer vent.
- INDOOR DRYER VENT - Indoor lint trap for electric dryers that does not use water.
- ENERGY SAVING - Clothes dry faster, saving time and energy.
- TRAPS LINT - Double filter system captures lint and dust for healthier indoor environment.
- SAFETY ALERT - "Safety Vent Flap" alerts user of the need to clean/replace filters.
- MADE IN USA - Built in the United States.
- Can be used to vent your electric clothes dryer indoors when outdoor venting is not possible
- Includes 4-inch by 5-foot ProFlex dryer transition duct, plastic lint reservoir, 2 plastic adjustable clamps
- Ideal for apartments, condominiums and RVs
- ProFlex dryer transition duct UL approved for safe dryer venting
- Not be used with gas clothes dryers
- The proclean dryer duct lint trap will help save money as well as reduce the risk of dryer fire, by keeping the dryer duct clean and free of lint
- This product acts as a secondary lint trap for electric clothes dryers and is not intended for use with gas dryers
- Installing easily onto the dryer transition duct, it collects additional lint that is not captured by the standard dryer lint trap
- Eliminate unwanted and excess lint within the duct and reduce the risk of a dryer fire occurring
- The clear door gives an unobstructed view of the lint screen which should be removed and cleaned after each load of laundry
- Designed for safe indoor dryer venting where outside venting is impossible
- Quick, easy installation, fits any clothes dryer (not reccomended for gas dryers)
- If used in small rooms, open doors for adequate distribution of heat and moisture
- Transition duct, 2 clamps and lint trap are included
- BEST VALUE - Our 12 Pack Of Polyester Replacement Filters Are Cost Effective And Efficient For Maintaining The Lint Build Up That Can Accumulate.
- IMPROVES AIR QUALITY - Keep Your Air Cleaner. Protect Your Home From Unwanted Bacteria & Other Unfriendly Dust Particles.
- HASSLE FREE - Changing Filter Is No Longer A Burden. It NOW Takes Seconds To Ensure Best Quality Air With 3 Easy Steps.
- MAXIMIZE SAVINGS - Dryer Vent Filter Is Engineered To MAXIMIZE Savings By Improving Air Circulation In Home. Also Vacuum Friendly, Which Can Improve Life Of Filter.
- Made In USA- Designed & Built to Fit BetterVent Indoor Dryer Vent Systems. Polyester Replacement Filter Is Measured 7 X 3 X 8.25. Similar Product But Now A Fraction Of The Price! **** Vacuumed Sealed For Air Tight Space Saving Experience. Filters Expand After 12 HRS Of Opening, Okay To Use Immediately!****
- The Dundas Jafine space saver aluminum duct is ideal for use in tight fitting clothes dryer applications
- This duct allows the dryer to be placed 3 inch from the wall for optimum space utilization
- With a 2-piece aluminum construction this duct also extends from 28 inch - 45 inch in length
- INCLUDES 2 HIGH QUALITY VENT CLAMPS - No need to run to the store and purchase additional accessories for installation. Unlike inferior vent clamps, these form an air-tight seal when tightened.
- HEAVY DUTY MULTI LAYER FLEXIBLE DUCT - This dual layer, dryer duct vent hose, consists of an interior aluminum layer, for heat resistance and an outer layer of TEAR RESISTANT PVC for added strength and insulation. Say goodbye to small holes and tears appearing in your standard aluminum ducting.
- 4" x 8' UNIVERSAL FOR GAS OR ELECTRIC DRYERS - 4" opening fits most dryers. The ducting can be cut to make it shorter to accommodate your needs.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Perfect for any homeowner, general contractor or HVAC technician. **Some installations my require the outer layer to be removed past the first wire due to snug fit**
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - Can also be used in grow rooms or tents, kitchens, bathrooms or any other application needing 4 inch ventilation.
- Ideal for gas and electric dryer applications
- Constructed of heavy duty, fire resistant, 4 ply aluminum foil laminate that encapsulates a high density, corrosion resistant wire helix
- Forms an air tight and easy to use air duct
- Duct will not support combustion
- UL2158A labeled and marked. Includes 2- 4" tension clamps
- Speedi-Exhaust Products are made in the USA
- UL Listed and labeled Dryer Transition Duct
- Used to Vent Electric Only Dryers Indoors
- Lint trap bucket with removable lid for easy lint removal
- 2 spring tension clamps
- BUILT TO LAST - Our STV-AlumFlexHose is designed to last a long time. With strong, yet flexible materials, we created the perfect electric dryer vent hose that will get the job done for many years to come. The clothes dryer hose is made to be easily cleaned out on a regular basis and made with quality materials to prevent crushing, ripping or other possible damage to the connection.
- PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA - Ziggurat Products were envisioned by a father and son who cared about safety and value. Our safe alternatives to air dryer hoses were designed to improve household safety. We rely on quality to sell our products. All of our products are made in the USA with top-quality materials. We create household accessories that make life easier our valued customers.
- QUICK EASY INSTALLATION - This dryer hose is compatible with our snap-on attachments that are easy to use and require no tools. The flexibility of this dryer vent hose allows it to safely attach where needed without the hassle of forcibly moving the hose to fit the desired position. Just obtain the correct attachments on each end, connect to the dryer and the wall, and it will be ready for use.
- THE BETTER CHOICE - This aluminum dryer hose from ZIGGURAT provides a top-quality product that can be used by anyone in need of dryer connections. Our flexible dryer hose resolves the risk of potential dryer fires and helps create a better operating dryer. Lightweight and versatile, it attaches easily to connector pieces. These products are the best choice for simplicity and durability.
- TIGHT ATTACHMENT- This rigid dryer hose is made with a soft single layer of sturdy aluminum that has the capability to snugly attach to clothes dryer connectors. The flexibility of this dryer duct hose allows all the pieces to fit properly. The hose has a 4 inch diameter and is 8 feet long to give plenty of room to connect to the wall without being tugged or stretched to its full capacity.
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer vent repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer vent?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer vent, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer ventwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer ventcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer vent?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer vent?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer vent safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer vent a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer vent.
Q 10 : My electric dryer ventshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer vent might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer vent?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer vent. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.