Introduction of Best electric dryer thermostat
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer thermostat.
- This fits specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers.
- Replacement for part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16" terminals.
- Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Package includes: 1 * 3387747 Heating Element, 1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse. ( Non-OEM )
- Cross Reference Information: replacement for Whirlpool parts 3977767, AP3131941, PS351925, 3399693, 898078, EAP351925.
- Compatible with some Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Roper Dryers.
- New NON-OEM replacement Dryer Hi-Limit Thermostat (Factory Sealed Package) - Open 250 Close 170(80) - 3 wire terminal (1/4" male, 3/16" male, 1/4" female). Comes with a terminal extension arm attached.
- This hi-limit thermostat acts as as safety mechanism that keeps the dryer from overheating. With this thermostat, a dryer's heating element will cut out if the internal temperature reaches 250 degrees Fahrenheit. The element will kick back in when the temperature drops to 170 degrees Fahrenheit. Differential of 80 degrees.
- All "in stock" items will be shipped the same business day if ordered before 4:30 pm Pacific Time Monday-Wednesday and before 3:30 pm Pacific Time Thursday-Saturday. Orders placed on non-business days (Sunday and major holidays) will be shipped on the following business day.
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: WP3977393 Dryer Thermostat Thermal Fuse.
- ✅ INSTALL EASILY: Works with most top name brands dryers: (Whirlpool, Estate, Kirkland, Kenmore, and Roper models) and This is the thermal fuse that is included in 279769 kit.
- ✅ Save TIME &MONEY : with this, you only spend little to repair your Dryer.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY: Replacement WP3977393 Dryer Thermostat Thermal Fuse products are made with the highest quality materials tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
- ✅ MONEY-BACK & WARRANTY GUARANTEE : For any reason you're not completely satisfied with the product, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked. Our products all have 2 year warranty.
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: WP3977393 | 3977393 thermal fuse
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL - It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, etc)
- ✅ SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY - Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY - The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- Whirlpool 279769 Thermal Cut Off for Dryer
- General Electric (GENF0)
- This is a genuine replacement part
- REPLACES Part Number WP3392519 - Dryer Thermal Fuse Exact Fit
- EASY TO INSTALL - Made to exact fit for most top brand dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- HIGH QUALITY RELIABLE - The fuse is made of high quality material and tested
- SAVE TIME & MONEY- Easily and quickly repair or fix your clothes dryer
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Will send replacement or refund regardless the reason if it fails - MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- Package includes 1 PC 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 PC 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 PC 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 PC 3977393 thermal fuse
- 3977767 dryer thermostat replaces part numbers: 3399693, WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078
- 3392519 dryer thermal fuse replaces part number 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards!Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- This Kenmore dryer's 7.0 cu. ft. capacity can take on almost any sized load.Depth with Door Open : 43 inches
- Wrinkle Guard option gives loads a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 150 minutes after the dry cycle
- Auto Dry uses an integrated thermostat to monitor and control drying temperature and moisture
- Drop-down door makes it easier to sort laundry in and out and serves as a convenient quick resting spot
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer thermostat repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer thermostat?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer thermostat, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer thermostatwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer thermostatcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer thermostat?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer thermostat?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer thermostat safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer thermostat a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer thermostat.
Q 10 : My electric dryer thermostatshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer thermostat might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer thermostat?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer thermostat. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.