Introduction of Best electric dryer thermostat
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer thermostat.
- Package includes what you see in the picture
- Used on 29" and 27" electric dryer only
- 309C fuse,L250-80 limit
- Remove the failed thermostat,after bending the tab that holds the thermostat out of the way,use two screws to install the new thermostat 3390291
- Attached on end of the jumper wire to thermostat and the other end to the element,red wire with 5/16" terminal is to be used as the jumper wire that runs to t-stat.
- 【PART NUMBER】279816 Thermostat Kit.
- 【INCLUDE 3 PARTS】The kit includes a thermal cut-off fuse, a high-limit thermostat, and an electrical connection hardware.
- 【WIDELY APPLICABLE】It fit for most top name brand dryers: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, KitchenAid, Maytag, Admiral, Amana, Magic Chef and others. And replaces the follow parts: 279816, 3399848, 3977393, 2651.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】High quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer designed to fit your product perfectly.
- 【LIFETIME WARRANTY】If there is anything you are not satisfied, please feel free to contact us and we will offer you a replacement or full refund.
- Seneca River Trading
- Model: 279838 AND 279816 Dryer Heating Element Kit Replaces all previous Dryer Heating Elements styles and versions
- Easy Installation - Exact Fit for most 279838 AND 279816 Dryer Heating Element Kit styles and versions of Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer Heating Elements
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- Replace part number :279838 AND 279816
- HIFROM focus on provide high quality products at fair price, if you unsatisfy with our product, you can return to our USA warehouse, no risk.
- Brand New Part, In Stock
- 【Design】 High quality dryer heating element kit, the heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer, including 2-5/16" male terminals ;
- 【Fitment】 The Clothes Dryer Heating Element Kit fit Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef;
- 【Composition】 The heating element includes a heating coil, a thermostat and a temperature fuse. Heating coil heating air, blowing into rotary drum to dry. The thermostat regulates the temperature to a safe range. Temperature fuse cut off current to avoid sudden safety hazard caused by overheating;
- 【Package Includes】 1 * 279838 heating element, 1 * 3977767 cycling thermostat, 1 * 3392519 dryer thermal fuse;
- 【Replacement Part Number】 heating element replacement for numbers: 279837, 279838, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237; dryer cycling thermostat replaces part numbers: 3977767, 3399693, WP3977767VP, AP3131941, 898078; dryer thermal fuse replaces part number 3388651, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP;
- General Electric (GENF0)
- This is a genuine replacement part
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: WP3977393 | 3977393 thermal fuse
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL - It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, etc)
- ✅ SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY - Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY - The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- 279838 & 279816 & 3392519 & 3977767 & 3387134 Dryer thermostat thermal fuse Heating Element Kit replace part number :279837, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237, 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP, 279816, 2651, 279816VP, 3399848, 3977393, AH334299, EA334299, PS334299, AP3094244 WP3977767VP,3399693, 3977767, 306910, 3387134, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP.
- Fit for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
- Non Orginal High Quality replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- Package Included: 1PC 279838 Dryer Heating Element, 1PC 279816 Dryer Thermostat kit, 1PC 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse, 1PC 3977767 Dryer Thermostat, 3387134 Dryer Cycling Thermostat
- HIFROM focus on provide high quality products at fair price: Professional factory, Professional technical support; 3 Months warranty; if you unsatisfy with our product, you can return to our warehouse, no risk.
- This fits specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers.
- Replacement for part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16" terminals.
- Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Package includes: 1 * 3387747 Heating Element, 1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse. ( Non-OEM )
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer thermostat repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer thermostat?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer thermostat, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer thermostatwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer thermostatcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer thermostat?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer thermostat?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer thermostat safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer thermostat a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer thermostat.
Q 10 : My electric dryer thermostatshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer thermostat might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer thermostat?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer thermostat. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.