Introduction of Best electric dryer receptacle
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer receptacle.
- 6 ft length - 4-prong wire
- Rated 40 amps - 125/250 volts
- UL approved for electric dryers
- Cord has four 10-gauge wires
- Closed eyelet terminals
- 4 PRONG DRYER CORD for a 30A 4-wire dryer connection; 4-prong 30A 14-30R outlets are commonly found in homes built after 2000 for a dryer power cord 4 prong compatible
- 4 WIRE DRYER CORD with a NEMA 14-30 plug fits most newer dryer models; Purchase an appliance power cord for a new dryer that is often sold with out the power cord
- HEAVY DUTY 10 GAUGE dryer cord 4 prong is rated to support up to 250V / 7500 watts; A SDRT cable jacket on the electric dryer cord with insulated thermoplastic construction is rated to support up to 300V to prevent overheating
- RUGGED & SAFE with a right-angle dryer plug that connects securely into the outlet; 30A 14-30 plug has side grips to assist in unplugging when necessary; Color-coded cords are designed with molded ring terminals for easy installation; Strain relief bracket supports the weight of the cord at the dryer end
- ELECTRIC DRYER POWER CORD replacement is compatible with newer model top loader, front loader and steam dryers from Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, LG and more; A lifetime warranty and product support provides peace of mind when purchasing this dryer appliance cord
- AC Power Splitter 10-30P to 14-30R and 10-30R 250V/7500W, 36 inch.
- NEMA 10-30P Plug*1 , 30 AMP 3-prong Dryer male.
- NEMA 10-30R Receptacle*1 , 30 AMP 3-prong Dryer female connector.
- NEMA 14-30R Receptacle*1 , 30 AMP 4-prong Dryer female connector.
- Using UL 62 standard STW 10/3C cable with molded connectors. Test electrical function by UL & cUL standard, Heavy-duty power adapter cord, 100% cooper conductor inside.
- Universal plug includes blades for both 30-amp and 50-amp configurations
- Terminals have pressure plates to protect wires from wear and erosion
- Body of this plug is made of durable thermoplastic designed for years of heavy use
- Device accepts AWG wire #10 - #6
- The commercial grade range and dryer plug has feature dual current model furnished with blades
- 6-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER: If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we're talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it's Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝" diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Moist is a bad word. Our portable humidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a turbo mode that increases fan speed from normal to high for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that's how they absorb the moisture). This product won't work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces between 1000 and 2500 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.6 gallon (6 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 6 gallons (50 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day.
- Production Name: Dryer Receptacle 50 Amp, Module Type: NEMA 14-50R, Rated Voltage: 125/250 V AC,Rated Current: 50 Amp, Fit Wire: AWG10-AWG5, Electric Character: 3 Pole, 4 Wire, Earth Grounding, Installing Type: Flush Mount
- Provide for you whole set dryer receptacle including installing screws,outlet and cover, each parts are coordinating and consistent, Saving your time and energy.
- Heavy duty dryer receptacle and firm and strong intalling panel, outlet panel used 1.2mm/0.05 in strong and high AL-CU Alloy, support high pulling or plug force.
- Provide you strong and big installing screws to flush mount wall to ensure completely fixed,stainless cover make outlook more concise and elegant appearance.
- Widely use for heavy dryer, welding,outdoor electrical generator, electrical battery car and other heavy duty and high power appliance. 1 year warranty.
- 10 ft length - 3-prong wire
- Rated 30 amps - 125/250 volts
- UL approved for electric dryers
- Cord has three 10-gauge wires
- Closed eyelet terminals
- Range and dryer devices offer heavy duty connections in either surface mount or flush mount configurations - made of rugged thermoplastic
- Terminals accept up to #4 AWG conductors
- Power outlets are suitable for Copper or aluminum conductors
- Flush mount outlets fit 1 and 2-gang boxes
- UL listed E1706, CSA certified
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer receptacle repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer receptacle?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer receptacle, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer receptaclewith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer receptaclecan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer receptacle?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer receptacle?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer receptacle safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer receptacle a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer receptacle.
Q 10 : My electric dryer receptacleshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer receptacle might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer receptacle?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer receptacle. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.