Introduction of Best electric dryer lint cleaner
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer lint cleaner.
- REMOVES LINT BUILD-UP: Hurricane Lint Lizard removes years lint build-up deep within your dryer vent, so your appliance run more efficiently.
- OVER 3.5-FEET LONG: Handy vacuum hose attachment measures over 3.5-feet long to reach deep into difficult places; perfect for cleaning behind appliances you can't move.
- SUCTION CONTROL: Switch between 3 suction control settings to best suit your cleaning needs. Perfect for light cleanups and a heavy-duty power clean.
- HELPS PREVENT FIRES: Using Hurricane Lint Lizard regularly to clean your dryer vent and help prevent deadly dryer vent fires from sparking.
- INCLUDED: One Hurricane Lint Lizard (includes Lint Lizard, vacuum adapter, & clear hose).
- A dryer lint brush helps safeguard your home against fires ignited by heated buildup of dryer lint. Cleaning the lint trap and vent is not enough! Lint left inside a dryer is a potential fire hazard.
- Flexible 28" dryer lint cleaner bends to fit most dryers. Lowers your utility bills by eliminating hidden lint.
- A dryer lint remover is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
- Dual bristles for superior lint removal 4-3/4" wood handle Wire shaft has a non-marring finish 29" long
- 10-piece Dryer-vent Cleaning System;Multi-piece tool with disassembly for ease of storage
- Operates manually or with a cordless drill
- Includes four 36" long flexible rods, blockage removal tool, vacuum adapter, self-feeding 4" Auger Brush, 2 1/2" Dia Lint Brush & Dryer Adapter
- Great for all your appliances needs
- Helps prevent dryer fires by removing lint buildup in clothes dryers which is one of the leading causes of home fires
- Fits General Electric Washer/Dryer
- Genuine General Electric OEM Part
- Replaces General Electric Part Numbers:
- Quantity: 2 Pcs
- Improving cloth dryer working performance by using this brush to cleaning the trapped lint and dust in dryer gap and exhaust port.
- Preventing fire risks of your beautiful house by using this brush to clean the buildup lint in the cloth dryer vent pipe，dryer vent cleaner kit lowers your utility bills by eliminating hidden lint,It also can be used to clean the dust and pet hair under furniture and appliances.
- Pure Wood handle(4-3/4")， long and flexible stainless steel Wire shaft(29" ), Sturdy and thick bristles((13-1/3"). Good working performance and quality guaranteed.
- The dryer vent brush has a long-reach wire shaft to reach far inside your drier's exhaust port
- The dryer vent brush has a long-reach wire shaft to reach far inside your drier's exhaust port
- Improves dryer performance and reduces chance of a fire
- Dual bristles for superior lint removal 4-3/4" wood handle Wire shaft. finish 29" long
- Dryer vent cleaner kit lowers your utility bills by eliminating hidden lint
- Quantity: 1
- Maintain efficiency with a set of brushes that make cleaning hard-to-reach areas easy
- Designed for refrigerator coils, dryer and HVAC coils, venting and more
- Genuine GE part
- General Electric (GENF0)
- This is a genuine replacement part
- DRILL-POWERED FOR MAXIMUM LINT REMOVAL: Attaches to any 18+ volt drill to blast through lint with ease. Get professional results at the fraction of the price.
- REDUCES DRYING TIMES: 18-foot reach cleans ducts so that air can flow freely and dry your clothes faster. No more damp clothes. Dry your clothes faster using the shorter drying cycles.
- DON'T RISK A DRYER FIRE: Failure to clean your dryers ducts is the leading cause of clothes dryer fires. Cleans using any ordinary drill.
- SAVE HUNDREDS OF $$$$ PER CLEANING: Don't pay a professional service $150 per cleaning when you can buy the Easy-Flow Dryer Cleaning Kit and clean dozens of times for a fraction of the price.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All rods are guaranteed for two years against breaking. Simply contact us for a free replacement, shipping included.
- Any problem,Please feel free to contact us, we promise will try our best to help you.
- Size: 73cm
- Keep lint and other particles from clogging up your dryer with this dryer vent cleaning brush. The dryer vent brush has a long-reach wire shaft to reach far inside your drier's exhaust port. Improves dryer performance and reduces chance of a fire.
- Ideal For washers, dryers, air vents
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer lint cleaner repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer lint cleaner?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer lint cleaner, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer lint cleanerwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer lint cleanercan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer lint cleaner?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer lint cleaner?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer lint cleaner safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer lint cleaner a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer lint cleaner.
Q 10 : My electric dryer lint cleanershakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer lint cleaner might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer lint cleaner?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer lint cleaner. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.