Introduction of Best electric dryer light bulb
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer light bulb.
- Package quantity: pack of 5 (10 Watts 120 volts dryer light bulb)
- Item replaces: WP22002263, 14200559, 14201091, 14210279, 14212817, 14218420, 17512, 18445, 21074, 21120, 22002263, 245535, 262465, 263313, 28329, 3178641, 3406124, 3406125, 3406126, 35001138, 4159007, 4173328, 4323686, 4343839, 4344602, 4344740, 4350095, 4352209, 4713-001199, 528513, 550025, 790862, 790871, 8206780, 851389, W10299463, WP22002263VP
- Compatible with Brand: Whilpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Roper, Crosley, Estate, Amana, JENN_AIR, Inglia, Admiral, Dacor, Thermador
- Work with: Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer Dryer Combo, Wine and Beverage Cooler, Washer, Range, Cooktop
- This is not an OEM part. Any problem, please feel free to contact us.
- Brand New - Unused Parts
- Fit and Function Guarantee
- 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fast Shipping! ~ Check our feedback and buy with confidence
- Includes One (1) Flickering Bulb as pictured
- 2 Pack 10 Watts Replacement Dryer bulb and other small appliances
- Fits most dryers
- E12 Candelabra Base
- 60 Lumens 2500 Hours
- Manufacturer model # WE4M305
- Genuine Replacement Part
- General Electric item
- Whirlpool item
- HQRP® LED Bulb plus HQRP® Coaster;
- Base: E12 Base; Lumen: 450-500; Long Life time;
- Working Voltage: 110V AC; Power: 3 Watt; LED: 52 LEDs;
- Lumen Color Temperature: Cool White 6000-6500K; Not Dimmable;
- 200 days warranty!
- Industrial grade Grounding Locking Plug with 4 poles and 5 wires
- NEMA designation, amperage, voltage and certification molded on face of device.
- 2 Pack 6 Watt replacement Dryer bulb
- Replacement for Part Numbers: WE4M305, AP3794707, WE4X718, 1063664, AH960329, EA960329, PS960329, WE04X0718
- E12 Candelabra Base
- 2500 Hours
- Average Lifetime: 1500 hours
- Lumens (light output): 180
- 25W, 130V
- HQRP® LED Bulb plus HQRP® Coaster;
- Base: E12 Base; Lumen: 300-350; Long Life time;
- Working Voltage: 110V AC; Power: 3 Watt; LED: 64 LEDs;
- Lumen Color Temperature: Warm White 2700-3000K; Not Dimmable;
- 200 days warranty!
- Dryer light bulb WE4M305 replaces for GE WE4M305, AP3794707, WE4X718, 1063664, AH960329, EA960329, PS960329, WE04X0718
- 10 Watts and 120 Volt light bulb
- Replacement light for burned out light bulbs on the inside of the dryer
- Warning: Before starting repair, always make sure that the appliance is complete disconnected from the power source by unplugging the appliance.
- This is non-original aftermarket part, but it's made exactly for GE Dryer
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer light bulb repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer light bulb?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer light bulb, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer light bulbwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer light bulbcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer light bulb?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer light bulb?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer light bulb safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer light bulb a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer light bulb.
Q 10 : My electric dryer light bulbshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer light bulb might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer light bulb?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer light bulb. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.