Introduction of Best electric dryer heater element
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer heater element.
- NEW Dryer Heater and Thermostat
- Includes 279838 heater and 279816 Thermostat
- Fits Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper models
- If it don't look like the image above, It not a Napco. Napco comes in brown boxes, No chinese writing on it and it says Made In America
- Napco Electric Dryer Heating Element Made In America in South Haven, MI
- OEM GENUINE FACTORY
- Fits Maytag, Whirlpool, and Roper electric dryers. Genuine Whirlpool part.
- This Whirlpool dryer heating element is rated 240 volts and 5400 watt
- Brands: Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Roper, Whirlpool
- This is a new GENUINE Whirlpool replacement part. Don't settle for lower quality aftermarket heating elements
- Napco Made In America
- Measures: 10" x 6" with 5/16" terminals
- Popular replacement part with late model Whirlpool/Kenmore brands electric clothes dryers
- 5400 watts, 240 Volts
- High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part Manufactured to Original Specifications
- This is not a genuine replacement part. However, it Fits OEM Standards!
- Fits many ge made brands Including: Ge, Hotpoint, Rca, Kenmore, and some others.
- Directly Replaces: WE11X10007, WE11M0016, WE11M0018, WE11M16, WE11M18, WE25M0027, WE25M27, 824395, AH265605, EA265605, PS265605, AP2620171.
- Package including: 1 pcs coils only.
- High quality replacement parts.
- This product is made with the highest quality materials tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM product.
- Compatible with General Electric+ GE WE11X10007 WE11X10007C AP2620171 PS265605
- This is not a GE original product.
- All "in stock" items will be shipped the same business day when applicable.
- Include: 1 pc Dryer Heating Element Coil
- 61927 Dryer Heater Element for Amana Electric Dryer
- This part is compatible with models including; 41781100000,41781100002,41781100003,41781101000,41781102000,41781102002,41781102003,41784130000,41784130002,41784131000,41784132000,41784132002,CAQE7072LA0,CAQE7072LR0,CAQE7072LW0,CASE7073LA0,CASE7073LR0,CASE7073LW0,CASE7074NA0,CASE7074NA2,CASE7074NR0,CASE7074NR2,CASE7074NW0,CASE7074NW2,CDE7700LR0,CDE7700LW0,CFSE5100QA0,EIED50LIW0,EIED50LIW1,EIMED55IIW0,EIMED55IIW1,EIMED55IMB0,EIMED55IMB2,EIMED55IMB3,EIMED55IRR0,EIMED55QT0,EIMED5CQT0,EIMED60JIW0
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; 00264177134792700
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Electrolux,Frigidaire,Kenmore Elite,Crosley
- Dryer heating element 134792700 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore Elite 417811- and 417841-series electric dryers; it also fits some Frigidaire, Electrolux, and Crosley electric dryers
- Patented smart limit protection
- Patented Pic-A-Watt element (500 - 2250-Watt at 240-Volt)
- Wall-mount thermostat
- Squirrel cage blower
- Proudly made in USA
- NON-OEM Replacement Part
- 131475400-C Heating Element-Just Coil Compatible With FRIGIDAIRE, ELECTROLUX Westinghouse Dryers
- REPLACES AP2135128, 351, AH451032, PS451032,
- FITS INTO THESE HOUSINGS 131553900, AP2107129, 131505700, 407685, PS418120
- 1 Year Warranty
- Space Heater ETL Listed . Overheat Protection for safety, automatic shut off if it overheats
- Three Settings: 1500-watt high heat, 750-watt low heat and normal cool blow fan. Ceramic heater element
- Quiet and powerful soothing radiant heat , perfect for medium size rooms, Adjustable Thermostat Control for Personalized Comfort.
- SHOULD NOT BE USED IN A WET OR DAMP LOCATIONS LIKE BATHROOM. The dampness/humidity from showers and tubs causes the heating element to corrode -- causing the heater to permanently stop working.
- Actual product measures 6.2" X 7" x 9.2", 1-Year Quality Guarantee.
- This fits specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers.
- Replacement for part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16" terminals.
- Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Package includes: 1 * 3387747 Heating Element, 1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse. ( Non-OEM )
- With insulator on surface, safe to use, high reliability
- Adopts high temperature wire as leading wire, durable
- With mounting holes, easy to install and long service life over 3 years
- Able to heat both solids and gases, convenient
- Applicable for air conditioning units, air curtain machine, drying machine, dryer, cars
- Stainless Steel Electric Dryer Restring Heating Coil Replacement For Kenmore Frigidaire
- Product name: Dryer Heating Coil
- Condition: New
- Material: stainless steel
- Dimension: 123cm
- Heating Element With Fuses (3387747, 3392519, 279973) For Late Models Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Roper Electric Dryers
- 240 Volts 5200 Watts
- Made in USA - 1 Year Warranty
- Genuine Napco very highest quality
- replaces: 80003, AP2947033 8527865, AP2947033 and PS344597.
- Manufacturer model # 131475320
- Genuine Replacement Part
- Frigidaire item
- General Electric item
- Heating Element 3387747 for Whirlpool and Kenmore brands electric clothes dryers
- WP3387747 dryer heating element replaces part numbers 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597
- 5200 Watt, 240 Volt , 5/16 inch terminals
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- Low power consumption
- Raises the ambient temperature above dew point
- 2 year warranty
- Controls mold and mildew
- Package include Heating Element DC47-00019A, Thermostat DC47-00018A, Thermal Fuse DC96-00887A
- These fit specific Samsung and Whirlpool Manufactured Dryer Models including Sears/Kenmore, Kitchenaid and Roper Models.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- 3977767 Dryer Thermostat Replacement
- 3387134 & 3392519 Dryer cycling thermostat with internal bias heater. Opens at 155F, closes at 130F
- 3387134 & 3392519 thermal fuse fits many Whirlpool/Kenmore dryers. Fuse is located on the blower wheel cover. This fuse cannot be re-set. Replace if open (no continuity between terminals)
- 279816 thermostat kit remove the failed thermostat,after bending the tab that holds the thermostat out of the way,use two screws to install the new thermostat 3390291, attached on end of the jumper wire to thermostat and the other end to the element,red wire with 5/16" terminal is to be used as the jumper wire that runs to t-stat.
- 279816 used on 29" and 27" electric dryer only, 309C fuse,L250-80 limit
- External adjustable digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable.Self-modulating power control
- Simple installation - 3 foot electric cable and 1/2 NPT adapters included; side 1/2 inch Compression water connections
- 99.8% energy efficient. External controls to adjust temperature in increments of 1°f. Water-Saver Shower Head - 1.5 GPM
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer heater element repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer heater element?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer heater element, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer heater elementwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer heater elementcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer heater element?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer heater element?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer heater element safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer heater element a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer heater element.
Q 10 : My electric dryer heater elementshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer heater element might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer heater element?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer heater element. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.