Introduction of Best electric dryer heater element
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer heater element.
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits with various whirlpool brand models
- Oem part # 279838
- Fits Lg Washer/Dryer
- Genuine LG OEM Part
- Replaces LG Part Numbers: 5301EL1001U,5301EL1001W
- NEW Dryer Heater and Thermostat
- Includes 279838 heater and 279816 Thermostat
- Fits Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper models
- If it don't look like the image above, It not a Napco. Napco comes in brown boxes, No chinese writing on it and it says Made In America
- Napco Electric Dryer Heating Element Made In America in South Haven, MI
- Heating Element 3387747 for Whirlpool and Kenmore brands electric clothes dryers
- WP3387747 dryer heating element replaces part numbers 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597
- 5200 Watt, 240 Volt , 5/16 inch terminals
- Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards! Guaranteed to Exceed OEM Requirements!
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- This product is made with the highest quality materials tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM product.
- Compatible with General Electric+ GE WE11X10007 WE11X10007C AP2620171 PS265605
- This is not a GE original product.
- All "in stock" items will be shipped the same business day when applicable.
- Include: 1 pc Dryer Heating Element Coil
- Dryer Repair Kit Compatible with DC47-00019A Samsung heater Element, fits with specific Samsung dryer ( Non-OEM ) these dryer replacements are compatible spare parts replacing heating element in dryer (not original)
- The heating element is a metal chamber containing a coil which made of a nickel and a chrome alloy, heating wire used to generate heat in an electric dryer.
- Dryer DC47-00019A Heater Element: replacing the parts of following numbers such as 35001247, 35001119, AP4045884, 1185561, AH2038533, EA2038533, PS2038533, ERDC47-00019A.
- There is 4 pieces incluede Dryer thermostat kit ,thermal fuse, dryer replacements which is especially for Samsung, Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Kitchenaid and Roper models dryer
- Package include, 1 * DC47-00019A Dryer Heater Element, 1 * Thermal Fuse DC47-00016A, 1 * SAMSUNG DC96-00887A Replacement Dryer Thermostat, 1 * Thermostat DC47-00018A. check details to fit your model.
- This is not a genuine replacement part. However, it Fits OEM Standards!
- Fits many ge made brands Including: Ge, Hotpoint, Rca, Kenmore, and some others.
- Directly Replaces: WE11X10007, WE11M0016, WE11M0018, WE11M16, WE11M18, WE25M0027, WE25M27, 824395, AH265605, EA265605, PS265605, AP2620171.
- Package including: 1 pcs coils only.
- High quality replacement parts.
- This part is compatible with models including; 41781100000,41781100002,41781100003,41781101000,41781102000,41781102002,41781102003,41784130000,41784130002,41784131000,41784132000,41784132002,CAQE7072LA0,CAQE7072LR0,CAQE7072LW0,CASE7073LA0,CASE7073LR0,CASE7073LW0,CASE7074NA0,CASE7074NA2,CASE7074NR0,CASE7074NR2,CASE7074NW0,CASE7074NW2,CDE7700LR0,CDE7700LW0,CFSE5100QA0,EIED50LIW0,EIED50LIW1,EIMED55IIW0,EIMED55IIW1,EIMED55IMB0,EIMED55IMB2,EIMED55IMB3,EIMED55IRR0,EIMED55QT0,EIMED5CQT0,EIMED60JIW0
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including; 00264177134792700
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Electrolux,Frigidaire,Kenmore Elite,Crosley
- Dryer heating element 134792700 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore Elite 417811- and 417841-series electric dryers; it also fits some Frigidaire, Electrolux, and Crosley electric dryers
- Frigidaire item
- Manufacturer model # 134792700
- This is a genuine replacement part
- Napco Made In America
- Measures: 10" x 6" with 5/16" terminals
- Popular replacement part with late model Whirlpool/Kenmore brands electric clothes dryers
- 5400 watts, 240 Volts
- High Quality Aftermarket Replacement Part Manufactured to Original Specifications
- This fits specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers.
- Replacement for part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16" terminals.
- Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Package includes: 1 * 3387747 Heating Element, 1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse. ( Non-OEM )
- ✅ PART NUMBER 3387747: It's a high-quality exact replacement for part numbers 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- ✅ FOR WHIRLPOOL & KENMORE: The part works with several Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, and Roper brand electric clothes dryers.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT TO DRYERS: Is your dryer on the fritz? Replacing a shorted out dryer heating element can fix dryers that don't produce heat or produce very little heat.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: The heater element arrives fully assembled to make installation easier. You'll just need to open up your dryer to access and replace the broken element. Helpful tools include a putty knife, quarter-inch nut driver, and pair of needle nose pliers.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Made from premium materials, our 3387747 replacement part will last for years. It's gone through thorough testing and meets all original manufacturer specifications. Specs: 5200 Watts, 240 Volts, 2-5/16" male terminals
- 61927 Dryer Heater Element for Amana Electric Dryer
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: 3387747 & 279973 Dryer Heating Element With Dryer Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit
- ✅ FULL KIT SET: Include a 3387747 Heating Element and a 279973 Thermal Cut-off Fuse Kit
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL - It is made exactly fit for most top name brand( Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Amana, Inglis, Crosley)
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY - The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no quest
- ✔️MODEL NUMBER: DC47-00019A Dryer Element
- ✔️EASY TO INSTALL - It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, samsung) and replaces part numbers : DC47-00019A, 35001247, 35001119, AP4045884, 1185561, AH2038533, EA2038533, PS2038533, ERDC47-00019A.
- ✔️Compatible with samsung brands, which include Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Hotpoint, General Electric
- 👍 HIGH QUALITY - The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer AUKO
- 👍 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- Heating Element With Fuses (3387747, 3392519, 279973) For Late Models Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Roper Electric Dryers
- 240 Volts 5200 Watts
- Made in USA - 1 Year Warranty
- Genuine Napco very highest quality
- replaces: 80003, AP2947033 8527865, AP2947033 and PS344597.
- Stainless Steel Electric Dryer Restring Heating Coil Replacement For Kenmore Frigidaire
- Product name: Dryer Heating Coil
- Condition: New
- Material: stainless steel
- Dimension: 123cm
- OEM GENUINE FACTORY
- Fits Maytag, Whirlpool, and Roper electric dryers. Genuine Whirlpool part.
- This Whirlpool dryer heating element is rated 240 volts and 5400 watt
- Brands: Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Roper, Whirlpool
- This is a new GENUINE Whirlpool replacement part. Don't settle for lower quality aftermarket heating elements
- -Non-OEM replacement part.but it Fits OEM Standards！
- -Fits : WE11X10007, WE11M0016, WE11M0018, WE11M16, WE11M18, WE25M0027, WE25M27, 824395, AH265605, EA265605, PS265605, AP2620171.
- -Fits many ge made brands Including: Ge, Hotpoint, Rca, Kenmore, and some others.
- -The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- -100% Satisfaction Guarantee!:For any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us directly to get replacement or refund.
- ✅ PART NUMBER 5301EL1001A: It's a functional equivalent to part numbers 5301EL1001H, AP4439759, 5301EL1001A, 1377645, 5301EL1001E, 5301EL1001G, 5301EL1001U, 5301EL1001W, AEG72910301, AH3527791, EA3527791, and PS3527791.
- ✅ FOR LG BRAND DRYERS: Our dryer heater assembly directly fits several electric LG brand clothes dryers. Compatible models include DLE3777W, DLE5977B, DLE5977S, DLE5977SM, DLE5977W, DLE6942W, DLE8377NM, DLE8377WM, DLE9577SM, DLE9577WM, and DLE2532W.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT TO DRYERS: When the dryer heater assembly wears out, your dryer may not work at all. Replacing the assembly will restore heat to your dryer so that you can properly dry your clothes with just one cycle.
- ✅ DIY REPAIR: Dryer on the fritz? Fix it yourself so that you can catch up on laundry. This repair takes about 1 to 2 hours to complete and requires no special tools.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Designed to last, our 5301EL1001H part equivalent features a durable construction and meets all original manufacturer specifications. It's gone through thorough testing to ensure lasting use and top performance.
- 【Design】 High quality dryer heating element kit, the heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer;
- 【Fitment】 The Clothes Dryer Heating Element Kit fit Samsung, Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Kitchenaid and Roper models dryer;
- 【Composition】 The heating element consists of a heating coil, a thermostat, a thermal fuse switch and a thermal fuse. The heating coil rises to a high temperature for drying. The thermostat regulates the excessive temperature to make the temperature within a safe limit. Thermal fuse switch and thermal fuse cut off current to avoid sudden safety hazard caused by high voltage and high temperature;
- 【Package Includes】 1 * Heater Element DC47-00019A, 1 * Thermostat DC47-00018A, 1 * Thermal Fuse Switch DC96-00887A and 1 * Thermal Fuse DC47-00016A;
- 【Replacement Part Numbers】 DC47-00019A Dryer Heating Element replacement part number: 35001247, 35001119, AP4045884, 1185561, AH2038533, EA2038533, PS2038533, ERDC47-00019A.
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: WP4391960 Electric Dryer Heating Element.
- ✅ INSTALL EASILY:Works with most top name brand Dryer: (Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others) and Replacement part numbers: WP4391960 279598, 279698, 337378, AP3109438 and PS373014.
- ✅ Save TIME &MONEY : With this, you only spend little to repair your Dryer.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY: Replacement WP4391960 Electric Dryer Heating Element products are made with the highest quality materials tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
- ✅ MONEY-BACK & WARRANTY GUARANTEE : For any reason you're not completely satisfied with the product, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: 8544771 Dryer Heating Element
- ✅ SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore) and replaces part numbers: W10836011, WP8544771VP
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- ✅ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- This is not a genuine replacement part. However, it Fits OEM Standards!
- Heating Element used on some Frigidaire, Gibson, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Tappan, Universal and Westinghouse models.
- Directly Replaces: 5300622034, AP2135128, 351, AH451032, EA451032, PS451032.
- Does not include heater housing insulators (131472100) or terminal block (3202786).
- Disconnect the power before replacing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
- Low power consumption
- Raises the ambient temperature above dew point
- 2 year warranty
- Controls mold and mildew
- 1Pcs Heating Element Coil in a Pack; Voltage: AC 220V; Power: 2000W; Outer Diameter: 6mm / 0.24inch; Length: 710mm / 28inch
- Heating alloy, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant, good thermal efficiency, even heating, safe use and long service life
- This is a heating element wire coil for use in Kilns and furnaces for pottery, metal casting, heat treating, forging, and many other uses.
- Please stretch this heating element coil before connecting it to power, or it would burn and cause damage.
- Widely used in small electric furnace, muffle, heating air conditioning equipment, bakery, electrical heated tube, household electric appliances
- Heavy Duty Restring Heater Coil
- New OEM Aftermarket Replacement
- Fits Frigidaire Electrolux Electric Dryer Housing 131553900, AP2107129, 131475400, 131505700, 407685, AH418120, EA418120, PS418120
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Genuine GE factory part
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer heater element repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer heater element?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer heater element, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer heater elementwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer heater elementcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer heater element?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer heater element?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer heater element safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer heater element a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer heater element.
Q 10 : My electric dryer heater elementshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer heater element might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer heater element?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer heater element. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.