Introduction of Best electric dryer and washer
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best electric dryer and washer.
- 2.6 Cubic Foot Capacity, Stainless Steel Inner Drum.
- Adjustable Timer Control ,PTC Heating Element
- Wall Mountable (Kit Included), Swinging door with integrated viewing window
- NOTE: Kindly Refer the user manual before usage of the product.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- This Kenmore dryer's 7.0 cu. ft. capacity can take on almost any sized load.Depth with Door Open : 43 inches
- Wrinkle Guard option gives loads a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 150 minutes after the dry cycle
- Auto Dry uses an integrated thermostat to monitor and control drying temperature and moisture
- Drop-down door makes it easier to sort laundry in and out and serves as a convenient quick resting spot
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up and free optional haul-away at checkout
- This Kenmore washer has 4.8 cubic foot capacity to wash up to 24 large towels, while this dryer's huge 7.0 cu. ft. capacity means it can tackle cumbersome loads, like towels and bedding, with ease. No more trekking to the laundromat for a specialty dryer.
- Kenmore's Triple Action Impeller uses a 3-part wash motion to make easy work out of tough laundry. Wash basket motion, 9 powerful spray jets and a burst of concentrated detergent ensure a better overall clean for your laundry using less water.
- The washer StainBoost option takes the hard work out of tough stains with an extended wash time and gentle care, no pre-treatment required. The Deep Fill feature adapts water levels to optimize washing for large, bulky loads in a single cycle, no more re-washing or wasting water.
- SmartDry Plus technology uses 2 moisture sensors and a temperature sensor to adjust the dry cycle, ensuring dry clothes each time without damaging fabrics.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up (including required parts) and free optional haul-away at checkout.
- Connect with the Kenmore Smart App and Amazon Alexa voice commands from home or away to control, customize, start, stop, schedule, monitor time remaining, download additional cycles, receive alerts, and refresh clothes to keep wrinkles away.
- Large 7.3 cu. ft. with a stainless interior features an innovative two-way glass door that tilts forward hamper-style to prevent clothes from falling on the floor when loading and swings open to the side for easy unloading.
- Goodbye wrinkles! Steam Refresh removes wrinkles and reduces odors in just 10 minutes; Wrinkle Guard periodically tumbles clothes after the cycle ends to keep clothes fresh until unloading
- Sensor Dry detects the moisture content and stops the cycle once the selected dryness level is reached, preventing over-drying and additional wear-and-tear on fabrics.
- This Kenmore dryer boasts a spacious 6.5 cu. ft. of dryer space, meaning you can toss in a load of towels or bulky bedding, no need for a special trip to the laundromat.
- The auto moisture sensing Auto Dry cycle monitors dryness levels throughout the cycle, adjusting temperature and dry times to prevent over- and under-drying of your fabrics. No more burned delicates or still-damp towels.
- Choose from 4 different heat levels, including Air Dry, to get your clothes and fabrics the right amount of dry. Auto Dry Technology works throughout the cycle to evenly dry each load by monitoring dryness and adjusting temperature and dry times. No more over- or under-dry clothes and towels.
- Use the air fluff cycle for your delicate items. This 30-minute tumble doesn't use additional heat, yet dries delicate items faster than traditional air drying.
- Wrinkle Guard lets you do laundry on your terms by giving a load a quick toss to prevent set-in wrinkles for up to 40 minutes after the dry cycle. No more babysitting the dryer.
- Item includes room of choice delivery, unboxing, item hook-up (including required parts) and free optional haul-away at checkout
- With a large 9.0 cu ft capacity, this dryer can take on huge loads of towels, bedding and work clothes. Conquer large loads with ease and get back to enjoying your weekend
- Accela Steam Technology helps reduce wrinkles, odors and static cling using a direct water connection so you'll never have to fill a separate water compartment again. Sensor Dry with dual sensor technology stops the cycle when your load is dry so you won't over-dry delicates or your favorite sweater
- Static Shield makes sure you won't get shocked pulling your laundry out of the dryer. The NSF certified Sanitize Cycle means you'll never have to worry about whether your baby's outfits or your work clothes are clean by removing up to 99.9% of germs
- Wrinkle Guard gives every load a quick toss for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends to help prevent set-in wrinkles. Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles and freshen up work clothes with the wrinkle-fighting powers of steam
- INDOOR DRYER VENT - Indoor lint trap for electric dryers that does not use water.
- ENERGY SAVING - Clothes dry faster, saving time and energy.
- TRAPS LINT - Double filter system captures lint and dust for healthier indoor environment.
- SAFETY ALERT - "Safety Vent Flap" alerts user of the need to clean/replace filters.
- MADE IN USA - Built in the United States.
- The EcoSpin is a Hand-Cranked mini spin dryer, capable of drying up to 4.5 pounds of clothes in just a few minutes of time. It's the perfect companion to the EcoWash. Get the perfect duo for washing and drying your clothes.
- The unique design of the Avalon Bay EcoSpin features none of the agitators or heating elements that destroy your clothes. With EcoSpin, your clothes will come out 95% dry so you reduce the time it takes to dry clothes.
- It can also be used to wash your clothes! Add just 4.5L to 5L of water and watch your clothes be clean in minutes. It works best on smaller items. Larger tasks we would recommend EcoWash for the pressurized cleaning.
- The EcoSpin portable spin dryer/washing machine is a huge money-saver. It requires no electricity to run, and it uses only a fraction of the amount of water and soap/detergent used by electric washing machines. Skip the laundry mat and start going Eco.
- The lightweight, highly portable EcoSpin spin dryer and washing machine can be used virtually anywhere such as a dorm, off-grid, apartment, boats, RVs, camping, and fishing. No matter where you are in life, EcoSpin has got your back.
- GE White Laundry Center Washer 3.8 cu. ft. and 5.9 cu. ft. 240 Volt Vented Electric Dryer
- Dimensions Width: 26 3/4 Inch Depth: 30 7/8 Inch Height: 75 7/8 Inch Washer Capacity: 3.8 Cu. Ft. Dryer Capacity: 5.9 Cu. Ft.
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my electric dryer and washer repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on electric dryer and washer?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my electric dryer and washer, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your electric dryer and washerwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your electric dryer and washercan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my electric dryer and washer?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap electric dryer and washer?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my electric dryer and washer safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your electric dryer and washer a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of electric dryer and washer.
Q 10 : My electric dryer and washershakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your electric dryer and washer might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying electric dryer and washer?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality electric dryer and washer. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.