Reviews and Frequently asked questions for dewalt tools
We went all out to see which was the best top dewalt tools in San Antonio within the budget.
Our research team has spent hundreds of hours researching appliances, gathering owner reviews, interviewing experts and testing appliances over the course of several years to find the best dewalt tools appliance for you.
We always provide you with right appliances, to help keep your chores short and sweet.
You can also check placeholder images of product to select which suits you best.
With this dewalt tools, you can get a whole range of added features, improved technology, and style that speaks for your status.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users' needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20V MAX* charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips;:Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- The Power of Corded with the Flexibility of cordless
- 3X The Power of DC9096 18V Battery
- Durable construction with single piece cell holder
- 4X The Runtime of DCB201 1.5Ah Battery
- Tri-Platform compatibility with 20V MAX, 60V MAX and 120V MAX
- DCD780 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver features two speed transmission(0-600/0-2000RPM)
- DCS381 20V MAX* reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DCS393 20V MAX* circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45-degree angle in a single pass
- DCL040 20V MAX* LED worklight delivers 110 lumens of light output
- Includes 2) 20v MAX* Batteries
- Minimizes Drops
- Reduces Wobbles & Breakage
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock
- FlexTorq allows bits to flex up to 15 degrees
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock system
- DEWALT Brushless Motor
- QUICK-CHANGE Accessory System allows changes quickly without wrenches
- DUAL-GRIP Variable Speed Trigger
- Bright LED Light
- Universal accessory adapter
- One-piece set includes sockets, wrenches, hex keys and more
- 72-Tooth gear system for high torque ratcheting
- Low profile directional Lever helps reduce catch points and for easy One-Hand operation
- Removable accessory case
- See image for itemized list of contents
- Low kick back 12" Oregon Bar and chain: for construction and outdoor cutting applications
- HIGH EFFICIENCY BRUSHLESS MOTOR: maximizes run time and motor life and chain guage 0.043,chain speed 25.2 ft/s
- Tool free chain tensioning and Bar tightening knob: for proper Bar clamping force
- Compact and lightweight design: Only 8.8 lbs. for maximum user control and comfort.This is a bare tool item, Battery Sold Separately
- Chain speed:25.2 ft/s
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- DCF787 20V MAX* Compact Brushless 1/4" Impact Driver; Compact (7.52" front to back), lightweight design fits into tight areas
- DCD777 20V MAX* Compact Brushless Drill/Driver; Compact (5.4" front to back), lightweight (2.0 lbs) designed to fit into small spaces
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control and LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- HAMMER DRILL: DCD996 Hammer Drill features includes 3-speed levels, high performance (0-2,000 rpm), an all-metal transmission
- IMPACT DRIVER: DCF887 20V MAX* 1/4" impact driver provides 1,825 in-lbs of max torque at fast 0-3,250 RPM speed and 0-3,600 impacts per minute
- HAMMER DRILL: Both units are compact and lightweight to help get into tight spots,DCD996 20V MAX*1/2" hammerdrill has a compact size (8.4" front-to-back length) and lightweight (4.7 lb) design to fit tight areas
- INCLUDES: Includes (2) DCB205 20V MAX* XR High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries (5.0 Ah)
- Power Tool Type: Cordless. 20V MAX hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck
- 20V MAX reciprocating saw with key-less blade clamp allows for quick blade change
- 20V MAX 1/4-inch impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility
- 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
- 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4's at a 45-degrees angle
- DCD780 20V MAX 1/2-inch drill/driver features a two-speed transmission (0-600/0-2000RPM)
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4-inch impact driver features a 3-LED light ring with 20 second delay
- DCS393 20V MAX 6-1/2-inch circular saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 3700 RPM motor
- DCL040 20V MAX LED worklight delivers 110 lumens of light output
- (2) 20V MAX 2.0 Ah lithium-ion battery packs
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Longer motor life and 30% more runtime than brushed.
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release. No Load Speed : 0-1,600 rpm
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (7.52 in. front to back) and lightweight (2.6 lbs) design fits into tight areas.
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE: Provides ideal balance and tool control. Battery Type-Lithium Ion. Clutch Settings-15. Chuck Size-1/2 inch
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD777 Compact Brushless Drill/Driver, (2) Li-ion Batteries, (1) Charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ACCESS: The 72 tooth ratchet allows for a 5 degree arc swing allowing for greater access in tight spaces.
- DURABILITY: The set comes in a durable blow mold case, keeping your tools safe in your house or garage.
- COMFORT: The anti-slip screwdriver provides maximum comfort during use.
- DESIGN: Sockets and box end wrenches incorporate DEWALT DirectTorque Technology, allowing for greater contact with fasteners and greater torque to make tightening and loosening easy.
- VARIETY: This set comes with an array of sockets, wrenches, accessories and specialty bits, great for a variety of uses
- 30-piece IMPACT READY FlexTorq screwdriving set
- 37-piece screwdriving set with Tough Case
- 19-piece screwdriving set with Tough Case
- 14-piece gold ferrous Pilot Point drilling set
- Features some of DEWALT's most popular bits that cover an array of uses
- All metal lever action keyless blade
- Battery and charger sold separately.All metal keyless shoe bevel
- 4-position orbital action
- Compact and lightweight design
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM
- Pivoting shoe
- Bright LED light
- Backed by dewalt's 3 year limited warranty
- 8,000 RPM motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows for tool free wheel changes
- 2-finger trigger switch with lock-off button
- 2-position side handle for greater control, comfort & versatility
- DCD780 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver features two speed transmission(0-600/0-2000RPM)12345
- Dcf885 20V max* 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED light ring withe 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- Dcs381 20V max* reciprocating saw with keyless blade Clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DCL040 20V max* LED work light delivers 110 Lumens of light output
- Dewalt(r) Brushless Motor Delivers Up To 57% More Run Time Over Brushed
- Quick-change(tm) Accessory System Allows Blades & Attachments To Be Changed Quickly Without Wrenches
- 28-Piece DEWALT accessory kit with storage box includes popular cutting and sanding attachments
- Universal accessory adaptor for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands, contractor bag, 2.0 Ah battery, and charger included
- Oscillating angle 1.6 degrees. Oscillations per minute 0- 20,000 , tool weight 3.22 pounds, tool length 12.20 inches
- 3 Bright Leds To Illuminate Jobsites
- 1 Bright Red Led To Preserve Night Vision
- 2 Brightness Settings
- 3 Bright LED's that illuminate dark jobsite work areas
- 90 degree pivoting head that provides versatility for lighting work surfaces and allows for hands-free operation
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Deep laser etched markings for easy socket size identification
- 5 Degree arc swing and slim head design
- 72 Tooth gear system for high torque ratcheting
- Low profile directional lever
- Easy one-hand operation
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Does not come with a blade
- 20V Max lithium ion batteries offer longer tool run time and enhanced durability
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fast application speeds
- Impact driver has a compact (5.55 inches front to back), lightweight (2.8 pounds), design to fit into tight areas
- Three LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release provide visibility without shadows
- Made in the USA with global materials
- DEWALT built brushless motor, Compact, lightweight design for tight spaces
- Variable-speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3-speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No Battery Or Charger Included
- Brushless motor which provides power and runtime of 32,000 cuts per minute
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 5/64" (2 mm approximately) and no load speed is 15000 rpm
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Can operate corded with an AC outlet, or cordless by an 18v or 20v MAX battery
- HEPA Rated filter traps up to 99.97% efficiency
- Washable/reusable filter;2-Gallon tank capacity
- Crush-resistant 5ft hose.Heavy-duty, crush-resistant, fully-integrated 5' (by 1-1/4" diameter) hose provides durability, flexibility and ease-of-use
- On-board storage for easy transport
- DCD771 20v MAX* 1/2" Drill Driver and DCF885 20v MAX* Impact Driver
- DCS381 20v Max* Lith Recip Saw, and DCS393 20v MAX* Lith Circular Saw
- DCS355 20v MAX* Lith Oscillating Tool, and DCL040 20v MAX* Lith LED Worklight
- DCG412 20v MAX* Lith 4-1/2" Grinder, DCR006 20v MAX* Lith Bluetooth Speaker, and DCD740 20v MAX* Lith 3/8" Right Angle Drill
- Includes 2) DCB203 20v MAX* XR Batteries (2.0AH)
- Dcd771 20V max Lithium-Ion 1/2-In compact drill driver delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power to complete a wide range of applications
- Dcs381 20V max Lithium-Ion reciprocating saw with keyless blade Clamp allows for quick blade changes without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- Dcs393 20V max Lithium-Ion circular saw with 6-1/2-In Carbide blade can cut 2-ft x 4-ft at a 45-degree angle in a single pass
- Dcs355 20V max Lithium-Ion Oscillating tool quick-change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- DCG412 20V max Lithium-Ion 4-1/2-In grinder with 7000 RPM motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
This below given Frequently Asked Questions
could fix some of the most basic and important queries that user may get while buying a dewalt tools in San Antonio.
1. How do you choose the perfect dewalt tools?
Home appliances experts explained how top dewalt tools is a hot choice among the nuclear middle and upper middle-class families. Convenient storage design with more durability is something that works for most people.
Keeping all the factors in mind, we took you through the best models from the top brands. Our search was narrowed down to only top brands which have the maximum market share.
2. Which brand should I choose if I care about repairs?
All dewalt tools are fairly reliable on the whole. Most of them last about 10 years. However, at the same time, it is very difficult to determine a consistent track record of reliability from brand to brand. According to consumer reports, it is stated that the failure rates of models within a brand may differ depending on manufacturer and design of the product.
3. How much can I spend on dewalt tools?
The answer is obviously going to vary, depending on what exactly it is you’re trying to accomplish. As cost differs, even features of Product could differ. It is best to have look at placeholder images of product to have clear idea on it about how it looks.
Selection of any home or kitchen appliance is always tricky. If any inexpensive appliance is good for anybody, it does not mean that will also be suitable for you. It mainly depends upon the purpose of use and what you want to get. As dewalt tools purchase is one-time investment and as it is the Product that you use daily, you don’t want to save some $10-$20 on an item like this- so it is always best to choose dewalt tools that has your desired features, and that comes in your desired budget.
4. What Factors to Consider When Buying a dewalt tools?
Buying a new dewalt tools is a big decision. Before the moment you walk into a dewalt tools store or begin your online shopping, you would come up against seemingly endless decision points – from configurations to features and more. But mainly check out the quality and warranty given for the product and you’ll be well on your way to big savings.
5. Is it better to buy dewalt tools online?
The next time you are wondering, “Where is a dewalt tools store near me?” , odds are Amazon is your closest option. With more than thousands of products available, online shopping is always ready to show you what’s new in consumer electronics technology.
In online, it is very easy to see all the different reviews and to comparing different products costs and features to make a wise buying decision.
6. How long is a dewalt tools supposed to last?
If you spend pretty enough bucks for your dewalt tools, naturally you’ll get as much life out of this as possible. Typically, dewalt tools has a lifespan up to 15 years. It is always best to choose the dewalt tools that comes with a reasonable warranty as it can keep you away from tensions of expensive repairs.
7. Are extended warranties on dewalt tools worth it?
Before buying an extended warranty, it is better to consider the terms of products manufacturer’s warranty and reliability of the product.
If paying $100 or $200 for an extended warranty for dewalt tools will help you to be far from nightmares of an emergency repair and breaking of a bank, then it is probably would be the money well spent.
8. Where can I find the reviews for different product categories?
Amazon site consists of many products available for customers to purchase. But just noting the product rating and description alone cannot lead a customer to take an informed decision while purchasing the product. To put these worries to rest, we publish reviews for products in various categories so that customers can read intensively about various products and shop smart on online.
9. What should I do if I received the wrong dewalt tools?
If you placed your order from Amazon online shop and if you have received the wrong product, then please contact Amazon customer care and their customer care team will help you with the return and refund process. If you received a product that is the wrong item or broken item, you can return the product to Amazon and can re-order at their Online Shop. Amazon store return rules and restrictions apply.
10. Under what conditions can I replace or return my dewalt tools?
Amazon has its own universal return policy for certain scenarios to ensure safety and to build trust.
Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –
Wrong Quantity – Missing parts or products
Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging
Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning
Unsatisfactory Product – Inauthentic/ Low Quality/ Expired
Wrong Product – Wrong color/ size/ style,
Wrong item ordered/ delivered
11. How much time does it take to replace an order?
You can contact Amazon customer care to know about your replacement status. In general, Amazon initiates the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at their center. However, the replacement may get declined or delayed, if the product received by them is not as per your claim or if the item Product Id is not available.