dewalt cordless tools Introduction
Whether you are looking to refit your whole home or your refrigerator has broken down, and you need a new one quickly, we at our got you covered. With hundreds of trusted reviews and buying guides on home appliance, our site makes it easy for you to make the right choice and find out about the latest home appliances available. We always believe in providing right and quality content to our readers. You can check the placeholder images to know about the quality of product. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any content published here, feel free to contact us.
- Compact and lightweight design
- fits between studs and allows users to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-Position Blade Clamp allows for flush cutting
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers faster cutting speed
- Variable Speed Trigger with 0-2,900 spm
- DCD780 20V MAX* 1/2" drill/driver features two speed transmission(0-600/0-2000RPM)
- DCS381 20V MAX* reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DCS393 20V MAX* circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45-degree angle in a single pass
- DCL040 20V MAX* LED worklight delivers 110 lumens of light output
- Includes 2) 20v MAX* Batteries
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
- No Load Speed 0 - 1,100 rpm. Optimal Concrete Drilling-5/32 - 1/2 inch. Chuck Type-SDS+. Blows/Min- 0 - 4,600 bpm
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- DEWALT Brushless motor: delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- No load speed: max 9, 000 RPMs
- Blade brake: brake engaged when paddle switch is released, bringing the wheel quickly to a stop
- Warranty: backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty
- Brushless motor which provides power and runtime of 32,000 cuts per minute
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 5/64" (2 mm approximately) and no load speed is 15000 rpm
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Brushless motor for superior performance
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 ft./lbs., breakaway torque 1,200 ft./lbs.
- 3-speed selector switch for control
- LED work light
- Battery fuel gauge
- Dewalt(r) Brushless Motor Delivers Up To 57% More Run Time Over Brushed
- Quick-change(tm) Accessory System Allows Blades & Attachments To Be Changed Quickly Without Wrenches
- 28-Piece DEWALT accessory kit with storage box includes popular cutting and sanding attachments
- Universal accessory adaptor for use with most oscillating tool accessory brands, contractor bag, 2.0 Ah battery, and charger included
- Oscillating angle 1.6 degrees. Oscillations per minute 0- 20,000 , tool weight 3.22 pounds, tool length 12.20 inches
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Natural white LED provides accurate Color visibility, long life span, and stays cool to the touch
- CUSTOMIZED BRIGHTNESS: Three brightness settings to customize workspace illumination
- EXTENDABLE: Telescoping pole extends light head to 7 feet reduces shadows and glare
- WITHSTAND JOBSITE CONDITIONS: Tough shroud protects light head
- ENHANCED RUNTIME: Over 11 hours runtime
- Dcd771 20V max Lithium-Ion 1/2-In compact drill driver delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power to complete a wide range of applications
- Dcs381 20V max Lithium-Ion reciprocating saw with keyless blade Clamp allows for quick blade changes without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- Dcs393 20V max Lithium-Ion circular saw with 6-1/2-In Carbide blade can cut 2-ft x 4-ft at a 45-degree angle in a single pass
- Dcs355 20V max Lithium-Ion Oscillating tool quick-change accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- DCG412 20V max Lithium-Ion 4-1/2-In grinder with 7000 RPM motor provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- A HEPA wet/dry filter traps 99.97% of dust at 0.3 microns
- Washable filter can be cleaned with a tap water rinse
- Dual clean-up modes with either the front utility nozzle or with an extendable heavy duty rubber hose
- 1/2 gallon tank capacity is easy to empty and clean
- Powered by a 20V Max* DEWALT battery for long run-time (Battery sold separately)
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- DCF787 20V MAX* Compact Brushless 1/4" Impact Driver; Compact (7.52" front to back), lightweight design fits into tight areas
- DCD777 20V MAX* Compact Brushless Drill/Driver; Compact (5.4" front to back), lightweight (2.0 lbs) designed to fit into small spaces
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control and LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
- DCD771 20v MAX* 1/2" Drill Driver and DCF885 20v MAX* Impact Driver
- DCS381 20v Max* Lith Recip Saw, and DCS393 20v MAX* Lith Circular Saw
- DCS355 20v MAX* Lith Oscillating Tool, and DCL040 20v MAX* Lith LED Worklight
- DCG412 20v MAX* Lith 4-1/2" Grinder, DCR006 20v MAX* Lith Bluetooth Speaker, and DCD740 20v MAX* Lith 3/8" Right Angle Drill
- Includes 2) DCB203 20v MAX* XR Batteries (2.0AH)
- Max air flow at 100CFM. Air Speed:135 mph
- 3-speed variable speed switch provides control while in use
- Variable speed trigger also allows adjustment of blowing power
- A lightweight and compact design for ease of use
- Battery sold separately
- DEWALT brushless motor in both units that delivers up to maximum run time
- Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- ScrewGun offers maximum speed and control and high torque capability for wide range of applications
- Cut-out Tool offers a 26,000 RPM motor, with tool-free bit change
- LED light on both tools
- 1000 Watt continuous output, 2000 Watt peak power
- LCD display provides real time operating information
- Dual 120V AC outlets
- 3 USB ports
- DC plug (provides 120 Watt)
- Bluetooth connectivity for cordless streaming of music and audio content from your mobile device
- Color flip screen and touch-sensitive buttons for exceptional user experience
- IP54 rating for weather and dust resistance
- Large compartment featuring single-hand operation to safely store your phone
- Fast USB charging outlet and AUX port
- Brushless motor: provides the power of a corded tool
- Oil-Free pump: clean and convenient and one turn regulator for fast, accurate pressure adjustments
- Nails per charge: up to 1, 200 nails on one charge
- Portable: only 21.5 lbs for easy mobility
- Heavy duty roll cage for protection at job-site applications
- Brushless Motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3-1/2" nails
- Sequential or bump operating modes
- Dual Speed optimizes the motor for different nail lenghts
- Accepts 30-34 degree paper tape nails, clipped and off set round head
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Variable speed rocker switch and variable speed limit switch settings provide options to control speed of the tool
- LED lights at the nose of the tool provide light for the work surface and area
- Dual-position rocker switch provides user options for multiple handle grasping points
Frequently asked questions on dewalt cordless tools
This below given Frequently Asked Questions
could fix some of the most basic and important queries that user may get while buying a dewalt cordless tools through our website
Q 1: What is the warranty on the dewalt cordless tools that I have bought at the site? Do I need to register my product for warranty?
A: You can check out dewalt cordless tools description for warranty details. To purchase an extended warranty or to upgrade your warranty, you can check the details given below the product or can call our call center to find the details
Q 2: How I do I get in touch with them for my needs?
A: Our site has services centres across the country. For any service related query or issue, you can call our customer care center.
Q 3: In case of product return or cancellation, when and how I can get my refund?
A: Refunds from the site are credited back to the same source from which money was debited. This refund process could generally take 7-14 working days depending on the bank and the gateway. Our site does not have an influence on the timelines except processing the refund. You will receive an email intimation or a phone call from our customer care centre about the processing of the refund. You will need to then contact your bank or credit card issuer for refund status. Generally, the refund will be credited back between 7-14 days after the processing or until your next billing cycle in case it’s a credit card.
Q 4: Can I place the order online and pick up my order from your Store which is nearest to me?
A: No, You cannot place the order online and collect from the store. All the orders you place online will be sent directly to the shipping address mentioned by you while placing the order.
Q 5: How do I know that my credit/ debit card payment is safe at your site?
A: Payments for the products are accepted through certified third party payment gateways. These gateways are certified for all security aspects. So you can ensure that all your payments are safe and secured.
Q 6: Which credit/ debit cards does your website support?
A: Payments at our website are accepted through certified third party payment gateways. Currently, all Visa, Maestro and Master Credit cards will be accepted
Q 7: If I want to Place bulk orders or need some specific products, who should I contact for clarification?
A: You can write into our email address or can contact customer care service centre so that we will assist you with quotes and information based on your requirement.
Q 8: Can I change my order at your website once it has been placed?
A: We don’t accept changes in the order once they are placed. But if you want to change your order, within 24 hours of your ordering, then we might be able to make the change in the order or the address of delivery.
Q 9: How do I track my order once it is placed on your website?
A: As a first step, you will receive an order confirmation on Email on the registered email address and a message on registered Phone Number. Later, As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive another email and SMS on your registered number and email address with the tracking details. You can also log into your account at our site and can be updated with the shipping details.
Q 10: What if dewalt cordless tools ordered by me are out of stock?
A: Most of the products displayed on our web store are products in stock. However, in an exceptional case where the product ordered by you is out of stock, then the same will be communicated to you within 72 hours, and a refund will be processed immediately in case you wish to cancel the order.
Q 11: What Factors to Consider When Buying a dewalt cordless tools?
A: Buying a new dewalt cordless tools is a big decision. Before the moment you walk into a dewalt cordless tools store or begin your online shopping, you would come up against seemingly endless decision points – from configurations to features and more. But mainly check out the quality and warranty given for the product and you’ll be well on your way to big savings. Check our place holder images to know more details about the product.
Q 12: What type of guarantee comes with the dewalt cordless tools?
A: All products that are available at our website come complete with the manufacturer’s warranty. We also offer extended warranties on all the products we sell.
Q 13: Can I get my new product installed by your side?
A: Professional delivery and/or installation is available for every product we sell. However, it is only limited to few places. Our customer care center would be happy to coordinate delivery and/or installation for you.