Introduction of Best beer keg with tap
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg with tap.
- SUS304 keg coupler
- FDA certificated beer line
- Easily and fast to use
- The MRbrew D System Keg Tap is constructed of a chrome-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe and is compatible with all domestic and American D system sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Heavy duty and reliable.This reliable keg coupler is capable of withstanding hard conditions of commercial environments stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments such has pubs, bars and restaurants
- 304 Stainless Steel probe, The included black lever is specially designed to be more sturdy and reliable than standard wing style keg couplers
- Built-in ring type PRV valve. For added safety and peace of mind, this Keg tap has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI), while the 7/8"-14 beer port thread matches the United States beer industry standard for maximum compatibility.
- This D system coupler is easy to use - Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler, Connect this coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the black lever handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn & anyone can do it and simply pull out and down on the lever handle to tap a keg
- 8" Metal Pump
- Works with most domestic beers
- High quality construction
- Quick and easy to setup
- Perfect for parties and events
- 100% new and high quality
- FDA Food Grade Certified
- 5.1 cubic foot capacity
- Spring-loaded tap for easy pull and release dispensing
- Includes one American Sankey "D" Double Tap System
- Double meter regulator
- 2.5 lb. CO2 tank (unfilled)
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
- Pressure Release Vent elimates foaming caused by over pumping
- Pump body, tubing, and faucet can be immersed and rinsed in plain water for easy cleaning
- Keep your faucets clean using these brushes to remove tough stuck on grime in your beer faucet.
- Sturdy metal handle with protective cover over tip to prevent scratching during cleaning.
- 8" overall length. Bristles are 4" long and 9/16" wide with a 4" long handle.
- After a thorough cleaning use the sanitary caps to keep the faucets clean.
- Protects against insects and bacteria that can get into your spout. Simple effective part of draft faucet hygiene.
- Kegco European "S" system keg coupler has a longer, narrower probe than "D" system keg couplers, and can be used to tap kegs from brands like Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell
- This keg tap has been specially designed with a 303 grade stainless steel body and a 304 grade stainless steel probe for maximum durability and sanitation
- The stainless steel body and probe makes this keg coupler resistant to chemicals and ensures that it will not chip like a chrome keg coupler
- Designed with a lever handle and stainless steel handle fork that make this keg tap sturdier and more reliable than standard wing handle keg couplers
- This NSF approved keg coupler has a short black lever-style handle that makes it ideal for use tapping smaller diameter kegs
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a black version please see model KC2000TWIN, for a single tap KC2000SSA, single tap in black KC2000
- This Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Clickable lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass keg couplers
- Kegco's commercial-grade keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel that can stand up to use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
- Heavy duty construction, built to last.
- D-System American Sankey. Will work on kegs such as Bud, Miller, Coors, Molson, etc.
- Lever locking handle.
- Hand pump operated.
- Extra plastic faucet included. (Part end of rubber tubing you squeeze.)
- System "D" (American Sankey)
- Pump Type 4" Chrome Plated Metal Pump
- Lever Coupler
- Short stroke pump for quick pumping
- Lever handle for easy keg tapping
- DOUBLE YOUR POURING POWER: Limiting yourself and your guests to pouring one beer on tap at your in-home bar is time consuming and frustrating; The G. Francis Double Tap Draft Beer Tower is a beer faucets accessory that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been longing for
- USE YOUR EQUIPMENT: Inside lined with foam sheet for cooled tower systems insulation; Tower stands 13.25 inches (33.7cm) tall (not including 3.1-inch/7.9cm tall tap handles) and has a 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) base diameter; 2.75-inch (7cm) center-to-center mounting hole distance (fits standard 3-inch/7.6cm hole pattern); Includes 2 separate 5-foot (1.5m) lengths of 3/16-inch (4mm) inside diameter (ID) (7/16-inch / 11mm OD) clear beer tubing with a 4.5-foot (1.4m) reach
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from polished silver stainless steel hardware and components, hard plastic faucet knob tap handles, and soft rubber faucet cap sanitary covers for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion while preventing scratches and other damage; Transparent hose is FDA approved 21CFR 175.300 PVC
- KEEP OUT CONTAMINANTS: Black faucet cap sanitary covers are the most simple and effective way to keep the faucets clean and are an essential part of draft faucet hygiene as it protects the faucets from insects and bacteria that could otherwise make their way into the spout of the faucet and into your drink; Faucets (tap handles) are threaded and removable for easy cleaning and sanitizing;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer faucet accessories package includes (1) double tap draft beer tower, (2) beverage tap flow control faucets, (2) faucet covers, (4) mounting hardware bolts, (1) tower gasket, (2) hose drink tubes, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg faucet wrench for your convenience; Keg couplers required, not included
- This Draft Beer Faucet has a High Polished Chrome Plated Forged Brass Body that will look great on your dispense system
- It has a Brass Faucet Lever Shaft that is threaded to fit all standard tap handles
- This faucet is compatible with all Standard North American Shanks and Beer Towers
- A Non-Stick Ball Washer Ensures Smooth Operation
- Lever Thread: 3/8" 16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)
- NEVER FLAT CRAFT BEER: A traditional growler will let beer go flat after the first pour. PKBRTP100 will keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for up to 2 months. Perfect for any homebrew or craft draught beer kegging equipment enthusiast
- WORKS W/ DISPOSABLE CO2: Not included - Each cartridge will pump around 128oz of beer before depleting Co2 cartridge. Screw universal threaded 16g CO2 gas cartridges (any brand) into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system
- UPGRADED ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler's current PSI from the regulator gauge and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beer cold
- HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL: Each of the accessories in the tap dispenser kit is constructed with S/S 304 stainless steel. Tap faucet handle is just pouring draft brew from a kegerator. Pressure release valve allows safe removal of the tap hardware
- 128oz TANK SIZE: Barrel is the same volume as traditional growlers and is laser marked at the fill level. Includes metal screw on lid for easy portable transportation and storage. Fits in your home fridge
- ★ Stainless Steel Probe ★ The D system keg coupler's probe is made of stainless steel that will not wear away over time and your beer will no flavor at all . Keg coupler's body is made from chrome-plated brass
- ★ Tap For American Kegs Or Sankey Keg ★ The keg coupler is D - System keg taps. It fits perfectly into american kegs/sankey keg. Great sankey d coupler to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on
- ★ Come With Two Tailpiece Set & Hose Clamp ★ The sankey keg coupler is G5/8 thread( U.S. Beer Industry Standard). This d coupler has a 3/8" OD gas/beer tailpiece to fit 5/16" ID hose
- ★ Easy To Use And Lock ★You also need a gas tank/regulator/beer faucet/hose to get the gas from the regulator to the coupler and dispense your beer. And then tap the sankey coupler to keg, pull the handle out and then down to lock
- ★ With A Pressure Relief Valve ★ The pressure relief valve of keg tap coupler will automatically open on about 53 psi
- 【FOOD-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL TO GUARANTEE FOOD SECURITY】This beer tap plug brush is made of food-grade 304 stainless steel that is commonly used in kitchen taps. Unlike the ordinary 201 stainless steel that can be found in many other similar products, 304 stainless steel, even after prolonged exposure to liquid, doesn't get rusty and thus will not contaminate the beer.
- 【SECURE AND DURABLE】Featuring a new strengthening technology, the BIERDORF beer tap plug brush's stainless brush head is securely fastened to the knob, preventing the brush from falling off, and thus making the product more durable.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY AND BETTER TASTING BREW】 Before close of business, simply insert the plug into your beer tap opening to keep your beer from flies, dust and other contaminates. While the brush can help to clean taps by removing sediment for better tasting brew.
- 【CONVENIENT AND EASY TO CLEAN】This plastic beer tap plug brush fits a variety of beer tap sizes available in the market. For additional convenience, the plug is easy to clean. Simply soak it in water with sanitizing solution and rinse it before each use.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】For any reason you are not completely satisfied, leave us a message and we will send you a new one immediately without cost you a penny. "This is a small product with a great satisfaction". Let's make it perfect together!
- Quick & Easy : This keg pump is perfect for keg parties picnics and events. It can be quick works with most domestic beers, convenient home beer dispensing.
- Leaked? Constantly pump? Every beer keg coupler party pump is tested by air pressure. It doesn't exist in MRbrew Keg Pump.
- Solid & Durable: The heavy duty party pump features a forged brass and chrome plated 4" air pump. More beautiful and durable
- High Quality Plastic Tap: This beer party keg pump is paired with high quality picnic taps for durability, We don't skimped on the keg pump's cheapest part.
- Lifetime Warranty: Letting you know that you have a free replacement or full refund in the case of you being unsatisfied with any part of your keg pump. Without you having to go to the post office or pay for postage in every case. And the plastic tap provide a lifetime free replacement service.
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg with tap repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg with tap?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg with tap, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg with tapwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg with tapcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg with tap?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg with tap?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg with tap safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg with tap a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg with tap.
Q 10 : My beer keg with tapshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg with tap might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg with tap?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg with tap. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.