Introduction of Best beer keg tap system
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg tap system.
- This Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Clickable lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass keg couplers
- Kegco's commercial-grade keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel that can stand up to use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
- System "D" (American Sankey)
- Pump Type 4" Chrome Plated Metal Pump
- Lever Coupler
- Short stroke pump for quick pumping
- Lever handle for easy keg tapping
- DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, this Kegco 762-2 Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The gauge on top of the regulator indicates CO2 pressure in the keg, while the gauge on the side indicates the remaining volume of CO2 gas. Includes a y splitter and two independent shut-off valves for dispensing up to two kegs at the same keg pressure.
- BALL LOCK COUPLERS: These ball lock couplers are compatible with Cornelius Pepsi kegs, and include both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of home brew kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- DOOR MOUNT STAINLESS STEEL DRIP TRAY: Our popular 10" wide door mounted drip tray's clean design and reliable stainless steel construction make it easy to enjoy delicious draft beer every day - mess-free! Installation is simple, thanks to the two conveniently placed screw holes on the backsplash. When it's time to clean, the top vent can be removed for easy access. Because this drip tray does not have a drain, you will need to empty it manually.
- DRAFT SYSTEM CLEANING KIT: This kit includes a 32 oz. bottle of beer line cleaner, a 16 oz. bottle of Star San sanitizer, and a faucet brush to keep your system squeaky clean. Simply mix some of the beer line cleaner and water in your keg and run it through your lines like you're pouring a beer to remove protein and mineral deposits from the tubing. Sanitize your kegs with Star San, the most popular keg sanitizer on the market. It is non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless.
- INCLUDES EMPTY 5 LB. ALUMINUM CO2 TANK: All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear.
- Pressure Release Vent elimates foaming caused by over pumping
- Pump body, tubing, and faucet can be immersed and rinsed in plain water for easy cleaning
- Chrome plated brass body with brass probe
- Taps most US and Canadian beer kegs
- Includes pressure relief safety device
- Black handle
- High quality construction
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
- 64OZ VOLUME CAPACITY: Includes metal screw on lid for easy portable transportation and storage. Its 13.4" height fits in your home fridge or kegerator. The barrel is the same volume as traditional growlers and is laser marked at the fill level
- KEEPS YOUR BEER FRESH: A traditional growler will let carbonated beer go flat after the first pour but not this mini growler, as it will keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for up to 2 months. Perfect for any homebrew or craft draught beer
- STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: Each of the accessories in the tap dispenser kit is constructed with S/S 304 stainless steel. Tap faucet handle is just pouring draft brew from a kegerator. Pressure release valve allows safe removal of the tap hardware
- WORKS W/ DISPOSABLE CO2: Each cartridge will pump around 128oz of beer before depleting Co2 cartridges not included. Screw universal threaded 16g CO2 gas cartridges (any brand) into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler's current PSI from the regulator gauge and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beer cooler
- 8" Chrome plated metal pump
- Plastic faucet with squeeze trigger
- Stainless steel coupler body & Nickel plated brass base
- Lever coupler, Lever Handle
- American Sankey (S System);
- 5.1 cubic foot capacity
- Spring-loaded tap for easy pull and release dispensing
- Includes one American Sankey "D" Double Tap System
- Double meter regulator
- 2.5 lb. CO2 tank (unfilled)
- Comes standard with 5' of 3/16" clear beer tubing
- Includes all components required to make a neer or air line connection
- Includes hex nut, washer ,tail piece and hose
- Hose length is 5 feet
- Made in USA With NSF Listed Food Grade Hose.
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg tap system repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg tap system?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg tap system, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg tap systemwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg tap systemcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg tap system?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg tap system?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg tap system safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg tap system a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg tap system.
Q 10 : My beer keg tap systemshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg tap system might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg tap system?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg tap system. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.