Introduction of Best beer keg tap system
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg tap system.
- This Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Clickable lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass keg couplers
- Kegco's commercial-grade keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel that can stand up to use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
- The MRbrew D System Keg Tap is constructed of a chrome-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe and is compatible with all domestic and American D system sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Heavy duty and reliable.This reliable keg coupler is capable of withstanding hard conditions of commercial environments stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments such has pubs, bars and restaurants
- 304 Stainless Steel probe, The included black lever is specially designed to be more sturdy and reliable than standard wing style keg couplers
- Built-in ring type PRV valve. For added safety and peace of mind, this Keg tap has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI), while the 7/8"-14 beer port thread matches the United States beer industry standard for maximum compatibility.
- This D system coupler is easy to use - Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler, Connect this coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the black lever handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn & anyone can do it and simply pull out and down on the lever handle to tap a keg
- Kegco European "S" system keg coupler has a longer, narrower probe than "D" system keg couplers, and can be used to tap kegs from brands like Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell
- This keg tap has been specially designed with a 303 grade stainless steel body and a 304 grade stainless steel probe for maximum durability and sanitation
- The stainless steel body and probe makes this keg coupler resistant to chemicals and ensures that it will not chip like a chrome keg coupler
- Designed with a lever handle and stainless steel handle fork that make this keg tap sturdier and more reliable than standard wing handle keg couplers
- This NSF approved keg coupler has a short black lever-style handle that makes it ideal for use tapping smaller diameter kegs
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This Kegco beer refrigerator includes all of the draft beer dispense equipment you'll need to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer. The dispense kit comes complete with a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal double faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This beer refrigerator features a spacious interior that is large enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, which gives you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time. When you're not using this unit as a keg cooler, it can be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator for additional storage.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This keg refrigerator has all of the same great features that you've come to appreciate in other Kegco models, like attractive styling, an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from the kitchen to the patio for your backyard barbecue! These kegerators lock to keep the unit from moving again once it's in position.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: The digital temperature display and push button controls make it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this beer cooler. It has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market today (as low as 32 degrees) thanks to fan-forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit. A deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for up to 24 hours.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: Kegco kegerators are designed and constructed using high-quality components to ensure superior, long-lasting performance. The unit measures 33" H x 23-11/16" W x 23-15/16" D, and all dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the interior lining, and it allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out for easy loading and unloading.
- Perlick's Lo-Boy D System Keg Coupler boasts a unique low profile design
- Perfect for applications where limited vertical space makes it difficult to tap kegs
- Compatible with all domestic brand American "D" system sankey kegs
- This keg coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve for added safety
- 304 stainless steel construction makes the keg coupler more durable and sanitary
- ★ Stainless Steel Probe ★ The D system keg coupler's probe is made of stainless steel that will not wear away over time and your beer will no flavor at all . Keg coupler's body is made from chrome-plated brass
- ★ Tap For American Kegs Or Sankey Keg ★ The keg coupler is D - System keg taps. It fits perfectly into american kegs/sankey keg. Great sankey d coupler to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on
- ★ Come With Two Tailpiece Set & Hose Clamp ★ The sankey keg coupler is G5/8 thread( U.S. Beer Industry Standard). This d coupler has a 3/8" OD gas/beer tailpiece to fit 5/16" ID hose
- ★ Easy To Use And Lock ★You also need a gas tank/regulator/beer faucet/hose to get the gas from the regulator to the coupler and dispense your beer. And then tap the sankey coupler to keg, pull the handle out and then down to lock
- ★ With A Pressure Relief Valve ★ The pressure relief valve of keg tap coupler will automatically open on about 53 psi
- Keg Coupler
- Keg Coupler D
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler
- Chrome plated brass body with brass probe
- Taps most US and Canadian beer kegs
- Includes pressure relief safety device
- Black handle
- High quality construction
- Quick & Easy : This keg pump is perfect for keg parties picnics and events. It can be quick works with most domestic beers, convenient home beer dispensing.
- Leaked? Constantly pump? Every beer keg coupler party pump is tested by air pressure. It doesn't exist in MRbrew Keg Pump.
- Solid & Durable: The heavy duty party pump features a forged brass and chrome plated 4" air pump. More beautiful and durable
- High Quality Plastic Tap: This beer party keg pump is paired with high quality picnic taps for durability, We don't skimped on the keg pump's cheapest part.
- Lifetime Warranty: Letting you know that you have a free replacement or full refund in the case of you being unsatisfied with any part of your keg pump. Without you having to go to the post office or pay for postage in every case. And the plastic tap provide a lifetime free replacement service.
- 5.1 cubic foot capacity
- Spring-loaded tap for easy pull and release dispensing
- Includes one American Sankey "D" Double Tap System
- Double meter regulator
- 2.5 lb. CO2 tank (unfilled)
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg tap system repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg tap system?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg tap system, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg tap systemwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg tap systemcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg tap system?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg tap system?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg tap system safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg tap system a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg tap system.
Q 10 : My beer keg tap systemshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg tap system might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg tap system?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg tap system. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.