Introduction of Best beer keg tap kit
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg tap kit.
- The Kegco Add a Tap Kit comes with beer parts you will need to successfully add an additional tap
- Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever and 4 1/8" Long Chrome Beer Shank
- Includes 5 Feet of 3/16" ID Beer Line Assembly
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products
- Parts sold outside of Beverage Factory are not covered under Kegco's manufacturer warranty
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
- Basic Setup for Two Door Mounted Taps
- Aluminum Tank Included - Empty
- All Tubing and Clamps Included
- Faucet Wrench for Faucet tightening and cleaning
- Sanke Style 'D' Couplers for American Kegs
- Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, the dual gauge regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg
- This kit comes with two sets of ball lock keg couplers that each include both a gas in and a beer out coupler to allow you to easily tap Cornelius Pepsi home brew kegs
- The 10" wide door mounted drip tray features a clean design and reliable stainless steel construction, and it can be easily installed using the two conveniently placed screw holes on the backsplash
- The two NSF-approved beer faucets feature forged brass bodies with highly polished chrome finishes, brass shaft assemblies and levers with non-stick ball washers, and black ABS plastic faucet knobs
- Includes a brand new empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank made from high strength aluminum alloy with a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear
- PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this Kegco 542 Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator packed with premium features. The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The Standard plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L D System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- SINGLE FAUCET DRAFT BEER TOWER: Featuring a beautiful Standard-plated metal finish and a matching Standard-plated faucet with metal lever, this 3" diameter air-cooled Kegco D4743T draft beer tower is the same stylish tower used on most commercial grade kegerators. This tower conveniently includes 5 feet of clear beer tubing ending in a nozzle and hex nut assembly for quick connection to all standard keg couplers, as well as a gasket and for screws for easy mounting.
- STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- INCLUDES DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: This kegerator conversion kit comes with easy-to-follow directions and all of the high-quality draft dispense components you'll need to quickly and easily convert your refrigerator into a high-performance draft beer dispenser
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a black version please see model KC2000TWIN, for a single tap KC2000SSA, single tap in black KC2000
- Kegco Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator with Co2 Splitter
- Two KT85D-L American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Couplers
- Two 4-1/8" Long Shanks with Nipple Assembly / Two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Lever
- (2) 5 Ft 5/16" Air/Co2 Line Assemblies / (2) 5 Ft Beer Line Assemblies
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products
- Standard Party Kegerator Kit is the easy solution to having a kegerator in without have to drill
- Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator and New 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank
- D System Lever Handle Keg Coupler comes with 2 Feet of Beer Line with Picnic Faucet
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only reseller of genuine Kegco products on Amazon
- Home brew Kits and accessories
- Kegerator refrigerator conversion kit for dispensing beer from 2 kegs at the same time.
- Includes double tap chrome draft beer tower.
- US Sankey system dispenses most domestic beers.
- Air tank is not included. You can buy the CO2 air tank seperately.
- Be sure you have a fridge that's big enough to fit 2 kegs.
- DOUBLE YOUR POURING POWER: Limiting yourself and your guests to pouring one beer on tap at your in-home bar is time consuming and frustrating; The G. Francis Double Tap Draft Beer Tower is a beer faucets accessory that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been longing for
- USE YOUR EQUIPMENT: Inside lined with foam sheet for cooled tower systems insulation; Tower stands 13.25 inches (33.7cm) tall (not including 3.1-inch/7.9cm tall tap handles) and has a 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) base diameter; 2.75-inch (7cm) center-to-center mounting hole distance (fits standard 3-inch/7.6cm hole pattern); Includes 2 separate 5-foot (1.5m) lengths of 3/16-inch (4mm) inside diameter (ID) (7/16-inch / 11mm OD) clear beer tubing with a 4.5-foot (1.4m) reach
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from polished silver stainless steel hardware and components, hard plastic faucet knob tap handles, and soft rubber faucet cap sanitary covers for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion while preventing scratches and other damage; Transparent hose is FDA approved 21CFR 175.300 PVC
- KEEP OUT CONTAMINANTS: Black faucet cap sanitary covers are the most simple and effective way to keep the faucets clean and are an essential part of draft faucet hygiene as it protects the faucets from insects and bacteria that could otherwise make their way into the spout of the faucet and into your drink; Faucets (tap handles) are threaded and removable for easy cleaning and sanitizing;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer faucet accessories package includes (1) double tap draft beer tower, (2) beverage tap flow control faucets, (2) faucet covers, (4) mounting hardware bolts, (1) tower gasket, (2) hose drink tubes, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg faucet wrench for your convenience; Keg couplers required, not included
- Includes almost all equipment and components you'll need to turn your fridge into a beer dispenser!
- Includes: Chrome Faucet, Faucet Knob, 5" Shank, 5' Beer Line (with connectors/washers), US Sankey Keg Coupler (Type D), 5' Air Line (with clamps), Double Gauge CO2 Regulator & Tap Soother/Faucet Cap.
- The included US Sankey (D system) coupler fits most domestic (USA) kegs.
- Can be used with any refrigerator that can fit a keg. Easy to install in less than 30 minutes (Detailed instructions included)
- You'll just need a CO2 tank with CGA 320 valve, and a keg of your favorite beer!
- CMBecker black plastic connection for connecting the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank High quality faucet brush is included.^Featuring 8 oz. bag of "Brew Clean" - a safe
- and easy powered form cleaner
- Made in the USA! Assembled in the USA from Domestic and foreign components.^Metal Faucet Wrench
- Made in the USA! Bottle is marked in both ounces and ML and is Made in the USA.^Ball Lifter for holding check valve ball on beer coupler (also called tap) open so liquid can pass through beer coupler (no need to remove like some cleaning kits!)^High quality faucet brush is included. Info on assistance is included in instructions should you need help with this product. We don't think you will after you see the Instructions!
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a front-venting design that allows you to build this dual faucet kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM 2-TAP DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco's X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco LH-542-2 Pro Series two product double gauge CO2 regulator, two Kegco KT85D-L "D" system lever handle keg couplers, a 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless faucets for 100% stainless contact, a 12" x 7" stainless drip tray, and a deluxe hand pump cleaning kit.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it's cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8" H x 24" W x 25" D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.
- FDA Food Grade certificated
- Factory sale directly
- Returned Purchase Promised
- Polished Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Beer Tower - 3" Column
- Kegco Premium Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator with Splitter
- Two "D" System American Beer Lever Handle Tap Coupler
- Two 5 Foot Sections of 3/16" ID Beer & 5/16" ID Air line assemblies
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products
- Compatible: This G. Francis Beer Faucet 2-Pack includes a standard 4" shank threading makes this beer faucet suitable for all standard tap handles
- Faucet Knob: Black durable plastic faucet knob included
- Leak-Proof: Perfect seal when tapping a keg
- Durable: Chrome plated brass construction with high polished chrome finish for strength and longevity
- Perfect Length: The 4.9-inch length and 4.2-inch width of this beer faucet makes it easy to handle and function
- Easy-to-use hand pump pressurized cleaning tank
- Does not require you to remove your faucet to clean your dispense system
- Connects directly to your beer line for fast and easy cleaning
- 32 oz. bottle of biodegradable Kegco Beer Line Cleaner alkaline solution keeps beverage lines clean
- Nylon faucet brush helps keep your tap clean
- EASY INSTALLATION - Simple and easy to use, You'll have your watermelon or pumpkin tapped and dispensing the cold beverage quicker than you thought possible.
- AVOID RUST - Our Pumpkin and Fruit Tapping Combo Kit is make with high quality. The faucet part made from durable safety plastic so no need to worry about the rust. The coring tool made from steel help you make a perfect hole easy. The handle is smooth and easy to grasp and the pouring action is excellent.
- CORING TOOL INCLUDED - The coring Tool high quality steel will help you hollow out the fruit to insert the shank and attach the faucet.
- ALL NATURAL KEG - Tap your choice of pumpkins, watermelon, pineapple or be creative! Create unusual or traditional drink mixes and beverages and dispense them from your all natural keg using our pumpkin and watewrmelon taping combo kit.
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: Completely outfitted with everything you'll need to begin serving home brewed beer, this kegerator features a direct draw kit with premium upgrades like a polished stainless steel draft beer tower, dual gauge CO2 regulator, and corrosion-resistant red CO2 tank upgraded at no additional cost, adding a $37 value to your order. All you have to do is provide a couple of kegs of home brew and fill the CO2 tank, and you'll be ready to serve up to two beers.
- LARGE INTERIOR: Store up to three 5-gallon home-brew kegs in this kegerator's spacious interior, which allows you to tap two kegs while keeping another cool and ready to dispense. This versatile kegerator can be used to dispense homebrew beer or can be used as an all-refrigerator when you need additional storage space for food and beverages. It comes with two adjustable shelves that can be placed far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: The black cabinet of the kegerator is fitted with a matte black door that provides sophisticated style while being less prone to showing fingerprints and smudges. Continued maintenance of your kegerator is made easy thanks to a removable and dishwasher-safe plastic drip tray on the top, and the four locking casters allow you to move it from room to room to dispense home brewed beer wherever and whenever you want it.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Thermostatic temperature control allows you to store your beer kegs at their ideal temperatures, giving you the ability to adjust the temperature between 35 degrees Fahrenheit and 42 degrees Fahrenheit. The adjustable mechanical temperature control can be easily accessed at the back of the unit. This kegerator utilizes powerful cooling technology that is 25% more energy efficient, letting you dispense frosty cold beer while saving you money.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: The 33" H x 23-11/16" W x 23-15/16" D kegerator cabinet has a stainless steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help ensure long lasting durability. This floor mat also allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out of the cabinet for easier loading and unloading. This CSA listed unit features a high-performance draft dispense system made up of high-quality UL recognized components.
- Chrome plated brass construction
- High polished chrome finish
- Standard threading compatible with most branded tap handles
- Faucet knob included
- High quality parts
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg tap kit repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg tap kit?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg tap kit, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg tap kitwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg tap kitcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg tap kit?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg tap kit?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg tap kit safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg tap kit a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg tap kit.
Q 10 : My beer keg tap kitshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg tap kit might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg tap kit?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg tap kit. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.