Introduction of Best beer keg tap kit
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg tap kit.
- Complete Door Mount Kegerator Coversion Kit; Includes New 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank
- Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator
- American "D" System Sankey Lever Handle Tap Coupler
- Chrome Plated Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
- Chrome plated 4-1/2" Long Shank with Nipple
- Standard Party Kegerator Kit is the easy solution to having a kegerator in without have to drill
- Premium Pro Series Double Gauge Co2 Regulator and New 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank
- D System Lever Handle Keg Coupler comes with 2 Feet of Beer Line with Picnic Faucet
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only reseller of genuine Kegco products on Amazon
- Home brew Kits and accessories
- DOUBLE YOUR POURING POWER: Limiting yourself and your guests to pouring one beer on tap at your in-home bar is time consuming and frustrating; The G. Francis Double Tap Draft Beer Tower is a beer faucets accessory that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been longing for
- USE YOUR EQUIPMENT: Inside lined with foam sheet for cooled tower systems insulation; Tower stands 13.25 inches (33.7cm) tall (not including 3.1-inch/7.9cm tall tap handles) and has a 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) base diameter; 2.75-inch (7cm) center-to-center mounting hole distance (fits standard 3-inch/7.6cm hole pattern); Includes 2 separate 5-foot (1.5m) lengths of 3/16-inch (4mm) inside diameter (ID) (7/16-inch / 11mm OD) clear beer tubing with a 4.5-foot (1.4m) reach
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from polished silver stainless steel hardware and components, hard plastic faucet knob tap handles, and soft rubber faucet cap sanitary covers for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion while preventing scratches and other damage; Transparent hose is FDA approved 21CFR 175.300 PVC
- KEEP OUT CONTAMINANTS: Black faucet cap sanitary covers are the most simple and effective way to keep the faucets clean and are an essential part of draft faucet hygiene as it protects the faucets from insects and bacteria that could otherwise make their way into the spout of the faucet and into your drink; Faucets (tap handles) are threaded and removable for easy cleaning and sanitizing;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer faucet accessories package includes (1) double tap draft beer tower, (2) beverage tap flow control faucets, (2) faucet covers, (4) mounting hardware bolts, (1) tower gasket, (2) hose drink tubes, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg faucet wrench for your convenience; Keg couplers required, not included
- Easy To Use
- Easy To Install
- TIRED OF THE SAME LOOKING BEER TOWER? BEERGON DOUBLE TAP DRAFT COLUMN is made of premium stainless steel with a unique black satin finish so you can distinguish yourself from your friend's beer towers.
- YOU WISH THAT SOMETIMES YOU HAD A DIFFERENT BEER FLAVOR? NOW YOU CAN ! HAVE 2 beer FLAVORS poured from the same beer tower system at the same time ! It has high quality FDA-safe beer line (3/16" ID, 7/16" OD) that will not impart plastic flavors.
- YOU ARE WORRIED THAT IT MAY BE COMPLICATED TO INSTALL YOUR NEW TOWER? DO NOT FRET ! BEERGON DRAFT BEER TOWER IS SUPER EASY TO INSTALL on your tabletop and comes with all the hardware necessary to secure this column on your counter or Kegerator.
- ARE YOU CONCERNED THAT THE BEER TAPS WILL RUST? RELAX ! BEERGON BEER TAPS ARE SOLIDLY MADE and are installed and used in many bars and do not show signs of rust over many years !
- YOU THINK THAT A STANDARD 12-INCH TALL TOWER IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH FOR YOU? GOOD NEWS ! WE HAVE ADDED AN EXTRA INCH. Enjoy your 13-inch tall beer tower by pouring your beer into your extra-tall mugs !
- UPGRADE YOUR TAPS - Wirelessly monitor your kegerator or taps at the bar
- ALL ON YOUR PHONE - Monitor all of your kegs from your phone or tablet
- STOP THE GUESSWORK - Don't be surprised by empty kegs. Track volume served, volume remaining, servings remaining and more
- QUICK AND EASY - Install it yourself quickly and clean-in-place with your beverage lines
- EXPANDABLE - Add expansion monitors to grow as needed. Works with small kegerators to large bars & restaurants
- Comes with all silicone, rubber, or neoprene seals that are known to ware out
- Rebuild your coupler instead of buying a new one
- 6 Piece Set
- Cleaning Bottle is marked in both ounces and ML and is Made in the USA. Plastic connection for connecting the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank
- Featuring 8 oz. bag of "Brew Clean" - a safe, and easy powered form cleaner, Made in the USA
- Metal Faucet Wrench helps remove your faucet Made in the USA, and attach cleaning kit to your system, Brush allows deep cleaning of Faucets
- Ball Lifter for holding check valve ball on beer coupler (also called tap) open so liquid can pass through beer coupler (no need to remove like some cleaning kits!)
- Some of the easiest to follow, best written instructions in the industry!
- Compatible: This G. Francis Beer Faucet 2-Pack includes a standard 4" shank threading makes this beer faucet suitable for all standard tap handles
- Faucet Knob: Black durable plastic faucet knob included
- Leak-Proof: Perfect seal when tapping a keg
- Durable: Chrome plated brass construction with high polished chrome finish for strength and longevity
- Perfect Length: The 4.9-inch length and 4.2-inch width of this beer faucet makes it easy to handle and function
- Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Beer Tower
- 3" Diameter Column
- Manufactured in China
- Chrome-Plated Brass Faucets
- Two 5' Lengths of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assemblies
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg tap kit repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg tap kit?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg tap kit, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg tap kitwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg tap kitcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg tap kit?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg tap kit?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg tap kit safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg tap kit a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg tap kit.
Q 10 : My beer keg tap kitshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg tap kit might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg tap kit?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg tap kit. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.