Introduction of Best beer keg dispenser system
We went all out to see which was the best Top-beer keg dispenser system in San Antonio within the budget.
Our research team has spent hundreds of hours researching appliances, gathering owner reviews, interviewing experts and testing appliances over the course of several years to find the best beer keg dispenser system appliance for you.
We always provide you with right appliances, to help keep your chores short and sweet.
With this beer keg dispenser system, you can get a whole range of added features, improved technology, and style that speaks for your status.
- 5.1 cubic foot capacity
- Spring-loaded tap for easy pull and release dispensing
- Includes one American Sankey "D" Double Tap System
- Double meter regulator
- 2.5 lb. CO2 tank (unfilled)
- Easy to Use : Dispenser includes Co2 Regulator, Beer Faucet and 1 ball lock, Fits 2L/3.6L/4L/5L mini-keg growler and most other mini-kegs on Amazon that feature inner threaded caps.
- High Quality : All constructed from stainless steel for sleek design and maximum strength, perfect polished finish make it looks great also and last long time
- Ideal Brewing Tool :Mini keg dispenser can carbonate your homebrew inside your mini-keg, keep your beer fresh, delicious and tasty, No more broken glass, lost caps, or flat beer
- Build Winemaking System :Allows for use of your existing keg dispensing and CO2 equipment with your mini keg; Features a gas ball lock connection and one bar-style beer faucet connection to allow for use of standard CO2 equipment, Double Wall Quick Connector Spear and a pressure relief valve, requires Mini-keg,CO2 cartridge assembly
- Please Note: We would recommend you use the escaped gas from the beer to start your first pour and not add Co2 as there is less headspace in a full growler. When the pour slows add Co2 while pouring If using the Co2 cylinders
- HAVE YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGES: Use the G. Francis Threaded Mini Beer Keg System for fermenting, kegging, storing, and dispensing up to 64 ounces (1.9 L) of homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire; Microbreweries will fill the mini keg with your favorite brew so you can enjoy it at home or at any get together
- PERFECT SIZE: 64-ounce (1.9 L) size is approximately 8 inches tall and 5.25 inches in diameter (20.3cm x 13.3cm) with the tap off and the stainless steel cap on; Fits in your refrigerator even with tap attached; Portable size allows you to bring to any outdoor barbeque, party, or get together
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with stainless steel components, a twist-tube spear, and copper faucet for maximum strength and longevity; Keeps contaminants out, carbonation in, eliminates foam, and preserves coldness longer than breakable glass growler alternatives
- EASY TO USE: Assembly required and instructions included; Remove cap, screw on top tap (with foam blocker in tab) on mini keg, screw in a 16 gram CO2 cartridge (not included), turn the flow regulator to your desired PSI, pull the tap, and let the beer flow into your glass; When done for the night, simply turn the regulator off, leave the mini keg pressurized to preserve the beer and prevent it from going flat, and place in fridge or cooler; Not recommended for use with nitrogen
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Mini beer keg with regulator and dispenser kit comes complete with a spear body, crossbar, twist tube, pressure relief ring, nut, white flow-control block, faucet, faucet knob, regulator, regulator base, regulator knob, gauge, and beer hose; 16g CO2 capsule and CO2 cartridges not included; For best results, use beverage grade CO2 cartridges (not all CO2 cartridges are made to be suitable for beverages); Included O-rings are extras, not for initial assembly
- PORTABLE BEER DISPENSER KEG KIT: Use the G. Francis Beer Keg Regulator and Spout for Beverage Dispenser to take your favorite home-brewed sodas and beers anywhere you go; This mini beer carbonator helps to keep your keg pressurized without the expensive, bulky CO2 dispensing systems that are on the market; This draft beer system is lightweight and compact to keep your mobile setup simple
- PRACTICAL HOMEBREW DISPENSER: Cornelius kegs are perfect for storing and dispensing your homemade sodas and brews and your new beer can dispenser is a great asset for taking your keg on the road; The mini CO2 system pressurizes your keg while the stylish faucet and handle dispense your brew quickly; The faucet is also an attractive and effective alternative to the typical picnic faucet, and you can be sure that this dispenser will close more easily to avoid wasting any of your homemade product
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Look like a pro beer brewer while you serve at the beach, lake, or holiday parties with this attractive beer tapping kit; This mini keg dispenser is a compact draft system that carbonates your beverages and dispenses your favorite drinks without hoses or picnic faucets making it more durable and attractive for your parties and gatherings
- DURABLE AND EASY TO USE: The heavy duty regulator (0-60 PSI) ensures perfect pressure with no effort; Just attach the system to your portable keg growler, set the dial, and you are ready to go; The heavy duty plastic of the disconnect attachments ensure a tight seal every time to keep your beverages pressurized and fresh; This portable bar gadget is perfect for any beer maker and beer server
- CONTENTS INCLUDES: This Cornelius keg kit includes (1) chrome-plated faucet, (1) black plastic 2-3/4 inch (69.8 mm) tap handle, (1) faucet disconnect, (1) adapter, (1) mini CO2 regulator with attachment, and (1) regulator disconnect; This system requires (1) threaded CO2 cartridge and (1) Cornelius keg that are not included in set
- PORTABLE BEER DISPENSER KEG KIT: Use the G. Francis Mini Beer Growler Regulator and Picnic Faucet to take your favorite home-brewed sodas and beers anywhere you go; This mini beer carbonator helps to keep your growler keg pressurized without the expensive, bulky CO2 dispensing systems that are on the market; This draft beer system is lightweight and compact to keep your mobile setup simple
- PRACTICAL KEG FAUCET: Look like a pro beer brewer while you serve at the beach, lake, or holiday parties with this beer draft machine kit; This mini draft beer growler dispenser is a compact draft system that carbonates your beverages and dispenses your favorite drinks quickly and easily; The 2 foot (.6 m) plastic hose allows you to pour at any angle allowing to get that perfect foam top
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Use the beer CO2 tank regulator to serve your homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire from a pressurized growler; This draft system can also be put into a keg cooler or keg fridge to help keep your brew chilled while you party through the night
- EASY TO USE: Insert the CO2 cartridge, set the dial to your desired PSI, and attach to your mini keg growler; 0-30 PSI gauge on regulator is accurate and accepts different sizes of CO2 cartridges; Not recommended for use with nitrogen; This portable keg bar gadget is perfect for any beer maker and beer server; For best results, use beverage grade CO2 cartridges (not all CO2 cartridges are made to be suitable for beverages)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This mini keg dispenser kit includes (1) adapter lid for beer growlers (1) mini CO2 regulator, (1) black plastic keg spout, (1) 2 foot (.6 m) clear plastic keg hose, (2) worm clamps; This system requires (1) threaded CO2 cartridge and (1) stainless steel growler that are not included in the set
- Maintains beer at the ideal temperature of 37.4 degrees F
- Engineered to work exclusively with Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale
- Ultra quiet and efficient Peltier cooling system provides constant and consistent cooling of the keg
- DraughtKeg and Beertender keep beer fresh for 30 days after tapping
- LED temperature indicator; large removable drip tray; 5 draught tubes included; 70 watts; 2-year worldwide warranty
- KEG COUPLER: A keg coupler is what allows the beer to flow from the keg; It attaches to a CO2 compressed gas line and lets compressed air to enter the keg and push out the beer
- KEG: Kegs are made differently around the world; Knowing where your beer was kegged will tell what kind of keg coupler you will need
- A-TYPE: The A-Type keg coupler will fit most german kegs; Some popular german kegs that use the A- Type coupler include Hacker Phsorr, Hoegaarde, and Warsteiner
- CO2 KEG TAP: A CO2 keg tap uses CO2 to push the beer out of the keg; Compressed CO2 is pushed into the keg to pressurize it; By pressurizing the keg, you allow the beer to flow out through the top of the keg
- WARRANTY: All U.S. Solid products are backed by a one year satisfaction guarantee; If you have any problems or concerns, please contact our customer support team and they'll be happy to assist you
- BETTER BEER. Maintaining CO2 pressure is vital to keeping your beer tasting great.
- DISPENSE OR FORCE CARBONATE. Use this tap and mini-regulator to dispense or carbonate your craft beer or homebrew.
- PRECISION PRESSURE. Utilizing a mini-regulator ensures you get the proper carbonation.
- COMPATIBLE. Fits all inner threaded mini-kegs sold on Amazon. Search B07664MMXT on Amazon to find a great PERSONALIZED 5L mini keg to pair with this dispenser.
- CO2 cartridges and mini-keg sold separately. Search B01N0EYKMM on Amazon for our cartridges.
- NEVER FLAT CRAFT BEER: A traditional growler will let beer go flat after the first pour. PKBRTP100 will keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for up to 2 months. Perfect for any homebrew or craft draught beer kegging equipment enthusiast
- WORKS WITH DISPOSABLE CO2: Screw small threaded 16g CO2 cartridges (any brand) into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system. Each cartridge will pump around 128oz of beer before depleting
- UPGRADED ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler's current PSI from the regulator gauge and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beer cold
- HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL: Each of the accessories in the tap dispenser kit is constructed with S/S 304 stainless steel. Tap faucet handle is just pouring draft brew from a kegerator. Pressure release valve allows safe removal of the tap hardware
- 128oz TANK SIZE: Barrel is the same volume as traditional growlers and is laser marked at the fill level. Includes metal screw on lid for easy portable transportation and storage. Fits in your home fridge
- Keg Coupler
- Keg Coupler D
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING USE: Features a front-venting design that allows you to build this dual faucet kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications. The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure, and both a towel bar and a curved handle are included for easy customization.
- INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM 2-TAP DIRECT DRAW KIT: Kegco's X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit comes complete with an empty 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with electric red epoxy finish, a Kegco LH-542-2 Pro Series two product double gauge CO2 regulator, two Kegco KT85D-L "D" system lever handle keg couplers, a 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft tower with two stainless faucets for 100% stainless contact, a 12" x 7" stainless drip tray, and a deluxe hand pump cleaning kit.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cold all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system. Temperature can be set between 23 and 59 degrees Fahrenheit, so it's cold enough for cold beer, coffee, kombucha, and even wine.
- LARGE STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR: This kegerator measures 34-1/8" H x 24" W x 25" D and features a beautiful stainless steel interior that is more durable and easy-to-clean than the plastic liner found in many competing models. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs, or up to three 5 gallon kegs, and two adjustable wire shelves are included to allow you to covert the beer dispenser into a refrigerator when you are in need of extra cold storage.
- ✔ UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Transform any room into a personal bar with this beer cooler dispenser which is compatible with all standard 4 to 6 liter pressurized or non-pressurized gravity kegs.
- ✔ UNLOCKS THE FLAVOR: The powerful cooling technology works with a semiconductor refrigeration system that drops the temperature down to 37-46 degrees (Fahrenheit) within 3 hours after starting up. This mini beer dispenser is well-designed to unlock the full taste of authentic draft beer, enhancing its aroma and delivering the freshest, full-body flavor for you to enjoy.
- ✔ EASY OPERATION: While holding your glass at a 45-degree angle, pull the handle forward gently and pour the pressurized beer into your glass. Once your glass is full, push the handle backward to add creamy foam over the top. Cheers!
- ✔ REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: The durable steel drip tray catches every drop and is removable for quick and easy cleanup.
- ✔ ON DEMAND DRAFT: The lightweight construction makes this portable keg cooler convenient for transportation, so you can entertain anywhere including your home, office, or outdoors.
- KEEPS BEVERAGES FRESH: This mini keg is perfect for craft draught beer kegging equipment enthusiasts. It can keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for 2 months compared to those traditional growlers that let beer go flat after the first pour
- HOMEBREW CO2 SYSTEM: The growler tap system works with any brand of small threaded 16g CO2 cartridges. Just screw it into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system and it will keep carbonated beverages fresh all day
- ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR: You can monitor the current PSI of this keg dispenser system through the regulator gauge and you can also fine tune the pressure by rotating the adjustment knob. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beverages cold
- SOLID STAINLESS STEEL: This product is made of food grade S/S 304 rust proof stainless steel to keep beverage colder, longer. The package includes stainless steel keg, brass tap, assembly hardware, and neoprene koozie
- 128OZ TANK CAPACITY: The barrel has same volume as traditional growlers and has a laser mark on fill level. This portable keg has a metal screw on lid for easy transportation and storage and fits in your fridge with 7.5'' x 6.9'' x 19.5'' dimensions
- EASILY CARRY YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS WITH YOU: Thanks to the G. Francis Stainless Steel Growler Mini Keg Dispenser you can now easily carry your favorite home brews, mixed drinks, wines, sodas, coffees, teas, and even water where ever you go; This lightweight growler keg is easy to carry with 1 inch handles on each side of the empty keg
- KEEP LIQUIDS COLDER FOR LONGER: Rather than carrying around multiple beer cans that get warm in your pocket, dump them into this 3.8 liter (128 oz) keg dispenser; This portable beer dispenser is a heavy duty stainless steel keg that is designed to keep light out and to maintain the carbonated pressure of drinks to keep your beverages colder and fresher for longer
- SECURE DESIGN: These heavy duty kegs are constructed of stainless steel and the beer keg comes with a gasketed-screw-on cap that helps to hold pressure inside, keeping the freshness of your brew inside for longer; The inner threads on the beer growler cooler also allows this minikeg to be used with a mini draft beer dispenser for easy serving
- BPA FREE - FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL: The beer growlers stainless steel design is also resistant to tarnish and rust and is stronger than its glass competitor making it the best choice for a homebrew keg; The mini beer keg is free of plastic and safe for storing liquids; These materials help to avoid damage if dropped, keep your beverages colder for longer, and protect from harmful UV rays
- GREAT GIFT FOR HOME BREWERS AND PARTY GOERS: Whether this small keg is being added to your collection of beer brewing equipment or to the collection of a friend you can be sure that this party keg will be used often; This stainless growler dispenser is easier to use than bottling individual servings of home brews and makes a great gift for any one on your list
- ◆ High Quality : All constructed from stainless steel for sleek design and maximum strength,perfect polished finish make it looks great also and last long time
- ◆ Ideal Brewing Tool :Mini keg dispenser can carbonate your homebrew inside your mini-keg,keep your beer fresh, delicious and tasty,No more broken glass, lost caps, or flat beer
- ◆ Build Winemaking Systerm :Allows for use of your existing keg dispensing and CO2 equipment with your mini keg; Features a gas ball lock connection and one bar-style beer faucet connection to allow for use of standard CO2 equipment,Double Wall Quick Connector Spear and a pressure relief valve,requires Mini-keg,CO2 regulator, CO2 cartridge and gas line assembly
- ◆ Easy to Use : Dispenser includes 2 posts and 1 ball lock; Connect the top (straight up) post to liquid line, angled post to gas,Fits 2L/3.6L/4L/5L/10L mini-keg growler and most other mini-kegs on Amazon that feature inner threaded caps.
- ◆ Please Note :We would recommend you use the escaped gas from the beer to start your first pour and not add Co2 as there is less headspace in a full growler. When the pour slows add Co2 while pouring If using the Co2 cylinders
- PRESSURIZED growler dispensing has never been easier with the new Pressurized Growler Dispenser Tap. Fill up your favorite standard glass growler, attach the tap cap and regulator, use a single 12g CO2 cartridge and you're ready to dispense!
- BREWERY FRESH beer every time you go for another pint. The CO2 mini regulator lets you dispense your favorite craft beer at it's proper serving pressure like it is straight from the tap!
- PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE allows for easy oxygen purging to keep your beer fresh for weeks. Don't settle for flat, tasteless growler beer ever again!
- UNIVERSAL fit with all standard 64oz and 128oz glass growlers with 38mm threaded caps. Save money over expensive pressurized growler systems by using your existing growler with the Growler Dispenser Tap!
- Don't forget the cartridges! Cartridges are sold separately. We recommend 12g or 16g threaded food grade CO2 cartridges. Search Amazon for B07GNVKTS9 to find ours. A 12g cartridge will easily dispense 64oz of beer.
- ✓ Standard cabinet exterior construction includes attractive, wear resistant vinyl on steel in black finish
- ✓ Service and support network with over 350 well-trained SABA Air service technicians nationwide
- ✓ NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled product
- ✓ Standard LED light
- ✓ Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33F to 38F (0.5C to 3.3C)
- Delivery only to CA, NM, NV, WA, OR, ID, CT, DC, ME, MD NJ, NY
- Fresh beer delivered by Hopsy
- Each mini-keg holds 67 oz of craft beer deliciousness
- Small enough to fit on your home counter-top
- PORTABLE BEER DISPENSER KEG KIT: Use the G. Francis Mini Beer Keg Regulator and Picnic Faucet to take your favorite home-brewed sodas and beers anywhere you go; This mini beer carbonator helps to keep your keg pressurized without the expensive, bulky CO2 dispensing systems that are on the market; This draft beer system is lightweight and compact to keep your mobile setup simple
- PRACTICAL KEG FAUCET: Look like a pro beer brewer while you serve at the beach, lake, or holiday parties with this beer draft machine kit; This mini draft beer dispenser is a compact draft system that carbonates your beverages and dispenses your favorite drinks quickly and easily; The 2 foot (.6 m) plastic hose allows you to pour at any angle allowing to get that perfect foam top
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Use the beer CO2 tank regulator to pressurize your beer growler keg and dispense your homebrew beer, kombucha, cold brew coffee, seltzer water, iced tea, soda, mimosa, spritzer mixed drinks, and any other drink you desire; This draft system can also be put into a keg cooler or keg fridge to help keep your brew chilled while you party through the night
- EASY TO USE: Insert the CO2 cartridge, set the dial to your desired PSI, and attach to your keg; 0-30 PSI gauge on regulator is accurate and accepts different sizes of CO2 cartridges; Not recommended for use with nitrogen; This portable bar gadget is perfect for any beer maker and beer server; For best results, use beverage grade CO2 cartridges (not all CO2 cartridges are made to be suitable for beverages)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer growler dispenser kit includes (1) adapter lid (1) mini CO2 regulator, (1) black plastic keg spout, (1) 2 foot (.6 m) clear plastic keg hose, (2) worm clamps; This system requires (1) threaded CO2 cartridge and (1) mini keg that are not included in the set
- 5L 170 oz Stainless Steel Keg
- Upgraded mini keg with this Stainless Steel CO2 Tap System
- Share your your favorite beverage : Coffee, Beer, Home Brew, Kombucha, Iced Tea with friends at parties and BBQs
- Easy to assemble - Easy to Clean - Easy to Fill - It is really portable for camping.
- Threaded CO2 Cartridge System - CO2 CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED
Things to know before Buying Best beer keg dispenser system
This below given Frequently Asked Questions that could fix some of the most basic and important queries that user may get while buying a beer keg dispenser system in San Antonio.
1. How do you choose the perfect beer keg dispenser system?
Home appliances experts explained how top beer keg dispenser system is a hot choice among the nuclear middle and upper middle-class families. Convenient storage design with more durability is something that works for most people.
Keeping all the factors in mind, we took you through the best models from the top brands. Our search was narrowed down to only top brands which have the maximum market share.
2. Which brand should I choose if I care about repairs?
All beer keg dispenser system are fairly reliable on the whole. Most of them last about 10 years. However, at the same time, it is very difficult to determine a consistent track record of reliability from brand to brand. According to consumer reports, it is stated that the failure rates of models within a brand may differ depending on manufacturer and design of the product.
3. How much can I spend on beer keg dispenser system?
The answer is obviously going to vary, depending on what exactly it is you’re trying to accomplish. As cost differs, even features of Product could differ.
Selection of any home or kitchen appliance is always tricky. If any inexpensive appliance is good for anybody, it does not mean that will also be suitable for you. It mainly depends upon the purpose of use and what you want to get. As beer keg dispenser system purchase is one-time investment and as it is the Product that you use daily, you don’t want to save some $10-$20 on an item like this- so it is always best to choose beer keg dispenser system that has your desired features, and that comes in your desired budget.
4. What Factors to Consider When Buying a beer keg dispenser system?
Buying a new beer keg dispenser system is a big decision. Before the moment you walk into a beer keg dispenser system store or begin your online shopping, you would come up against seemingly endless decision points – from configurations to features and more. But mainly check out the quality and warranty given for the product and you’ll be well on your way to big savings.
5. Is it better to buy beer keg dispenser system online?
The next time you are wondering, “Where is a beer keg dispenser system store near me?” , odds are Amazon is your closest option. With more than thousands of products available, online shopping is always ready to show you what’s new in consumer electronics technology.
In online, it is very easy to see all the different reviews and to comparing different products costs and features to make a wise buying decision.
6. How long is a beer keg dispenser system supposed to last?
If you spend pretty enough bucks for your beer keg dispenser system, naturally you’ll get as much life out of this as possible. Typically, beer keg dispenser system has a lifespan up to 15 years. It is always best to choose the beer keg dispenser system that comes with a reasonable warranty as it can keep you away from tensions of expensive repairs.
7. Are extended warranties on beer keg dispenser system worth it?
Before buying an extended warranty, it is better to consider the terms of products manufacturer’s warranty and reliability of the product.
If paying $100 or $200 for an extended warranty for beer keg dispenser system will help you to be far from nightmares of an emergency repair and breaking of a bank, then it is probably would be the money well spent.
8. Where can I find the reviews for different product categories?
Amazon site consists of many products available for customers to purchase. But just noting the product rating and description alone cannot lead a customer to take an informed decision while purchasing the product. To put these worries to rest, we publish reviews for products in various categories so that customers can read intensively about various products and shop smart on online.
9. What should I do if I received the wrong beer keg dispenser system?
If you placed your order from Amazon online shop and if you have received the wrong product, then please contact Amazon customer care and their customer care team will help you with the return and refund process. If you received a product that is the wrong item or broken item, you can return the product to Amazon and can re-order at their Online Shop. Amazon store return rules and restrictions apply.
10. Under what conditions can I replace or return my beer keg dispenser system?
Amazon has its own universal return policy for certain scenarios to ensure safety and to build trust.
Returns/Replacement are accepted under the following cases –
Wrong Quantity – Missing parts or products
Damaged Product – Physical damage/ Tampered product or packaging
Defective Product – Manufacturing defect/ Non-functioning
Unsatisfactory Product – Inauthentic/ Low Quality/ Expired
Wrong Product – Wrong colour/ size/ style,
Wrong item ordered/ delivered
11. How much time does it take to replace an order?
You can contact Amazon customer care to know about your replacement status. In general, Amazon initiates the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at their center. However, the replacement may get declined or delayed, if the product received by them is not as per your claim or if the item Product Id is not available.