Introduction of Best beer keg coupler d system
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg coupler d system.
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
- This Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Clickable lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass keg couplers
- Kegco's commercial-grade keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel that can stand up to use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
- The MRbrew D System Keg Tap is constructed of a chrome-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe and is compatible with all domestic and American D system sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Heavy duty and reliable.This reliable keg coupler is capable of withstanding hard conditions of commercial environments stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments such has pubs, bars and restaurants
- 304 Stainless Steel probe, The included black lever is specially designed to be more sturdy and reliable than standard wing style keg couplers
- Built-in ring type PRV valve. For added safety and peace of mind, this Keg tap has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI), while the 7/8"-14 beer port thread matches the United States beer industry standard for maximum compatibility.
- This D system coupler is easy to use - Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler, Connect this coupler to the keg, simply apply pressure and twist the black lever handle clockwise 1/2 of a turn & anyone can do it and simply pull out and down on the lever handle to tap a keg
- Chrome plated brass body with brass probe
- Taps most US and Canadian beer kegs
- Includes pressure relief safety device
- Black handle
- High quality construction
- Keg Coupler
- Keg Coupler D
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler
- KEG COUPLER: A keg coupler is what allows the beer to flow from the keg; It attaches to a CO2 compressed gas line and lets compressed air to enter the keg and push out the beer
- KEG: Kegs are made differently around the world; Knowing where your beer was kegged will tell what kind of keg coupler you will need
- D-TYPE: The American Sankey "D" System coupler is the most popular; It will fit all domestic brand kegs and 95% of American beers
- CO2 KEG TAP: A CO2 keg tap uses CO2 to push the beer out of the keg; Compressed CO2 is pushed into the keg to pressurize it; By pressurizing the keg, you allow the beer to flow out through the top of the keg
- WARRANTY: Comes with a 1 year warranty; Contact our customer service with any issues or complaints and we will help solve any problems that you may have
- ★ Stainless Steel Probe ★ The D system keg coupler's probe is made of stainless steel that will not wear away over time and your beer will no flavor at all . Keg coupler's body is made from chrome-plated brass
- ★ Tap For American Kegs Or Sankey Keg ★ The keg coupler is D - System keg taps. It fits perfectly into american kegs/sankey keg. Great sankey d coupler to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on
- ★ Come With Two Tailpiece Set & Hose Clamp ★ The sankey keg coupler is G5/8 thread( U.S. Beer Industry Standard). This d coupler has a 3/8" OD gas/beer tailpiece to fit 5/16" ID hose
- ★ Easy To Use And Lock ★You also need a gas tank/regulator/beer faucet/hose to get the gas from the regulator to the coupler and dispense your beer. And then tap the sankey coupler to keg, pull the handle out and then down to lock
- ★ With A Pressure Relief Valve ★ The pressure relief valve of keg tap coupler will automatically open on about 53 psi
- Short lever type handle for tall 1/4 kegs. Fits US Sankey D System Kegs.
- This is the piece that actually attaches to your keg and taps it.
- Works for most Domestic beers.
- Durable hard nickel plating.
- Dimensions: 6 1/2"W x 3 1/4"H x 2 1/2"D. Handle dimensions: 2"L
- Keg coupler for the common D-system (American Sanke) kegs,use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- It features durable hard nickel plating and a sturdy white lever-style handle that's easy to use. An internal safety relief device prevents dangerous pressure build-up that can damage your system.
- Includes integrated washer/check valve and nut on the gas in side
- Beer out fitting is standard "beer thread" (29/32 in - 14 thread).
- Fits Budweiser, Michelob, Miller Lite, Milwaukee's Best, Coors Light, Killian's, Sam Adams, Molson, Labatt, and many more! Fits D System keg tap valves.
- Commercial grade sankey 'd' keg coupler for domestic brand kegs (i.E. Bud, coors, miller, american craft beer)
- Nsf approved coupler that features a durable chrome plated brass body with a stainless steel liquid probe
- Built in safety features include a pressure relief valve that is rated up to 53 psi (3.7 bar)
- Comes with (2X) 5/16" tailpieces. Liquid and gas connections are standard beer nut threads (7/8"-14)
- Short black lever style handle that will fit into the smaller diameter kegs (tall 1/4 barrel kegs)
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg coupler d system repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg coupler d system?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg coupler d system, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg coupler d systemwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg coupler d systemcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg coupler d system?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg coupler d system?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg coupler d system safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg coupler d system a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg coupler d system.
Q 10 : My beer keg coupler d systemshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg coupler d system might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg coupler d system?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg coupler d system. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.