Introduction of Best beer keg clamp
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg clamp.
- Red Gas line,5/16 inch ID, 9/16 inch OD,10ft length;
- Stainless Steel Material Screw Clamps will guarantee no leak problem;
- Not Only the Red Air Line Food Grade, it will Tasteless, Odorless;
- Wide Use, Usually Connect Beer Keg, CO2 Beer Regulators and Equipment;
- Two Years Quality Guarantee, Money Back or Replacement Guarantee
- Stainless Steel Material
- 10-16mm (0.4"-0.63")
- Suit connect 3/16" beer line or 5/16" gas line
- These are standard 2" tri clamp fittings, but made of pure copper instead of stainless. Super simple to sweat or solder to any 2" copper pipe.
- As you can see from the pictures it mates perfectly with a keg. Pretty much all kegs have the same 2.5" opening that matches 2" tri clamps. Special one sided (flat on one side ribbed on other) high temp food grade silicone gasket included. If you are only going to silicone glue it on to your copper pipe, like a lot of people are doing, you should save yourself some money and buy our stainless ferrule. If you want a solid connection this is the fitting for you.
- Copper ferrule and keg gasket included. Copper pipe, clamp, and keg not included but we do sell them separately.
- Also used as a window port for bubble plate tee reflux stills.
- ★ Stainless Steel Probe ★ The D system keg coupler's probe is made of stainless steel that will not wear away over time and your beer will no flavor at all . Keg coupler's body is made from chrome-plated brass
- ★ Tap For American Kegs Or Sankey Keg ★ The keg coupler is D - System keg taps. It fits perfectly into american kegs/sankey keg. Great sankey d coupler to replace old tap that was leaking and hard to get on
- ★ Come With Two Tailpiece Set & Hose Clamp ★ The sankey keg coupler is G5/8 thread( U.S. Beer Industry Standard). This d coupler has a 3/8" OD gas/beer tailpiece to fit 5/16" ID hose
- ★ Easy To Use And Lock ★You also need a gas tank/regulator/beer faucet/hose to get the gas from the regulator to the coupler and dispense your beer. And then tap the sankey coupler to keg, pull the handle out and then down to lock
- ★ With A Pressure Relief Valve ★ The pressure relief valve of keg tap coupler will automatically open on about 53 psi
- Beer Faucet Beer Line Clamp Spanner Wrench Set
- Food Grade PVC material Beer Line 5ft Length without Plastic Odor
- Include Spanner Wrench ,the Faucet is easily Screwed
- The Beer Faucet and Beer Line can Connect Beer Tower Directly
- Quality Guarantee, Without Leak for the Beer Facet and Beer Line,any Problem, Money Back or Replacement Guarantee
- 2 high temperature food grade silicone gaskets. (Gasket color may vary our next shipment coming in looks like they may be coming in black or red, but they are still high temp, food grade FDA sanitary gaskets)
- Ribbed on one side only and flat on the other side to mate a flat keg mouth to a two inch Tri clamp end.
- DIRECT DRAW KIT NOT INCLUDED: This kegerator comes with one single faucet draft beer tower and one dual faucet draft beer tower, but it DOES NOT include a direct draw kit. If you do not already own the necessary draft dispense components, you will need to purchase them before you can begin dispensing kegs using this kegerator. You will need a CO2 cylinder, a CO2 regulator, keg couplers that are compatible with the types of kegs that you will be dispensing, air line, and clamps.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: The digital temperature display allows you to easily view the internal temperature without requiring you to open the door and disrupt cooling. The temperature can be adjusted between 31 degrees Fahrenheit and 41 degrees Fahrenheit using a manual dial conveniently located inside of the unit, allowing you to store and dispense your kegs at their ideal temperature. Beer is best dispensed between 32 degrees Fahrenheit and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This draft beer dispenser has a large enough interior capacity to accommodate three full size or pony kegs, up to six quarter slim kegs, and up to eleven 5 gallon kegs (with an externally mounted CO2 tank). The versatile beer keg refrigerator even comes with two heavy duty adjustable shelves, allowing you to store cans and bottles or keep your mugs frosty cold on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Forced air refrigeration keeps the beer in your kegs ice cold, while hoses direct cold air into each beer tower to ensure that the line is cooled all the way up to the faucet. The refrigeration system uses ozone friendly R134a refrigerant and can be easily accessed at the front of the unit, making it suitable for both built-in and freestanding applications. This kegerator has a 25% more energy efficient design that will help save you money each month.
- DURABLE COMMERCIAL GRADE CONSTRUCTION: This kegerator has a sturdy steel construction with a smooth black exterior, and has been designed to withstand the demands of commercial use. It features a rubber floor mat that reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor, helping to ensure that it provides reliable performance for years to come. Built-in drip trays with external drains and secure door locks add to this unit's convenience. Measures 36.2" H x 72" W x 24.5" D.
- One Clamp Tool, metal
- Ten-13.3 Clamps for attaching Standard 3/16 ID X 7/16 OD Beer Line to most commonly used 1/4
- Ten-15.7 Clamps for attaching Standard 5/16 ID X 9/16 OD Gas Line to the commonly used 5/16
- Ten-17.0 Clamps for attaching Standard 5/16 ID X 9/16 OD Gas Line to the commonly used 3/8
- Shipping rate shown is for Continental US ONLY.
- ★ Well Made ★ 1.The keg quick disconnect & hose clamp is made of high quality ABS plastic.And the swivel nuts is made of food grade stainless steel
- ★ Great For Ball-lock Type Fitting ★ This ball lock disconnects are designed for connecting to ball lock Cornelius (Corny) Kegs & Keg Coupler Adapter for homebrewing
- ★ Easy To Differentiate & Install ★ The gray is used for gas (inlet) and the black is used for fluid (outlet).You need pull up a lever on this ball lock disconnect , and then push down on the correct ball lock. Gas/Liquid will flow through once connected
- ★ Come With The Barbs & Hose Clamp ★ 4.The barb's OD is 5/16". It is fitted for 1/4" hose. You can use the hose clamp to tighten your hose to keep good seal. The hose clamp is free
- ★ 1 Year Guarantee★ Place your order without any worry.If any issue happens to your bag in the first 12 months, We can replace a new one for you without any fee
- 2 Pack of Food Grade High Temperature Keg Adapter Gasket.
- Adapts nicely to any Sankey Top Keg.
- NO NEED To trim one side of the gasket!!!
- This gasket is manufactured for this purpose!
- Don't take a chance on ruining a gasket or even yet, getting cut needlessly.
- This HFS (R) double tap beer tower makes a great compliment to any counter top, kegerator, or keezer. The polished stainless tower stands 13.25" tall (not including tap handles) and is 3" in diameter.
- The mounting holes are 2.75" center-to-center. Provided with the tower are two polished stainless facets with black tap handles. The faucets are able to be completely dismantled for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
- This kit also includes 4 mounting bolts, tower gasket, 5ft of FDA approved 3/16" tubing, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg wrench.
- The inside of the tower is lined with a thin styrofoam sheet to help with insulation for cooled tower systems.
- HFS Brewing Products are backed by our 1-year limited warranty against manufacture flaws or defects.
- New 5 lb aluminum CO2 cylinder with new CGA320 brass valve
- Class 1 reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock keg, cleaned and pressure-tested
- New dual-gauge CO2 regulator
- Complete gas and liquid lines with disconnects, tubing, clamps, and faucet
- Replacement O-ring kit
- Ball Lock MFL Dis-connect Set with Swivel Nuts (2) 5/16 Gas, 1/4 Liquid Barbed
- Ball lock gas in quick disconnect,
- 3' of 5/16 inch,
- 2 Hose clamps and 5/16 inch
- Affordable Distillery Equipment LLC
- This is a set of MFL (threaded) disconnects for both In (Gas) and out (liquid) posts on a Cornelius style Ball Lock keg(Coke) ,Mfl threads are nice for quick changing lines or adding other equipment without cutting your lines.
- This disconnect set allows you to connect tubing to your keg, MFL disconnects include the required swivel nut for attachment to your tubing, Replace your old worn out disconnects with this ball lock keg disconnect set, Also great if you want to build your own keg dispense and gas line assemblies
- Food Grade Plastics.MFL Threaded connections with Swivel nuts allow easy on/off for changing between Pin Lock, Ball Lock, Sanke or for cleaning
- These Connectors have a 1/4" Swivel nut Barb Connection on the liquid side and a 5/16" Swivel nut barbed connection on the gas side. This allows you to connect to the common 5/16 size gas hose and 3/16" ID (or 1/4"ID) " liquid hose.
- Make your own custom set up-- choose which disconnect you need or buy the set to receive both the liquid and gas disconnects.
- Genuine oetiker clamps
- 360° stepless design - no steps or gaps on inner circumference
- Narrow band, concentrated seal compression
- Specially formed strip edges reduce the risk of damage to the part being clamped
- Please note - the size of the clamp denotes the inner dimension (id) of the clamp
- Includes hex nut, tail piece, washer and clamp.
- Connectors for beer lines
- Fits 3/16'' tubing
- One set for each conneciton being made
- High quality parts
- Must have for all cornelius keg owners; allows for dispensing from standard ball lock kegs
- Easy cleaning by removing the MFL disconnect and running water through the tubing. Most competitor products use barb disconnects with pex clamps which is extremely difficult to clean
- Pre-assembled; delivered to your home or business ready to use
- Includes 3ft of 3/16" ID tubing (Kuri Tec vinyl), picnic faucet, swivel nut, 2x worm clamp, and MFL liquid disconnect
- Made of stainless steel
- Forward seat design to prevent lever from sticking
- Any tap marker (faucet handle) will screw onto this.
- More sanitary than rear seating faucets
- Extended spout for easy growler fills
- DOUBLE YOUR POURING POWER: Limiting yourself and your guests to pouring one beer on tap at your in-home bar is time consuming and frustrating; The G. Francis Double Tap Draft Beer Tower is a beer faucets accessory that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been longing for
- USE YOUR EQUIPMENT: Inside lined with foam sheet for cooled tower systems insulation; Tower stands 13.25 inches (33.7cm) tall (not including 3.1-inch/7.9cm tall tap handles) and has a 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) base diameter; 2.75-inch (7cm) center-to-center mounting hole distance (fits standard 3-inch/7.6cm hole pattern); Includes 2 separate 5-foot (1.5m) lengths of 3/16-inch (4mm) inside diameter (ID) (7/16-inch / 11mm OD) clear beer tubing with a 4.5-foot (1.4m) reach
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from polished silver stainless steel hardware and components, hard plastic faucet knob tap handles, and soft rubber faucet cap sanitary covers for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion while preventing scratches and other damage; Transparent hose is FDA approved 21CFR 175.300 PVC
- KEEP OUT CONTAMINANTS: Black faucet cap sanitary covers are the most simple and effective way to keep the faucets clean and are an essential part of draft faucet hygiene as it protects the faucets from insects and bacteria that could otherwise make their way into the spout of the faucet and into your drink; Faucets (tap handles) are threaded and removable for easy cleaning and sanitizing;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer faucet accessories package includes (1) double tap draft beer tower, (2) beverage tap flow control faucets, (2) faucet covers, (4) mounting hardware bolts, (1) tower gasket, (2) hose drink tubes, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg faucet wrench for your convenience; Keg couplers required, not included
- High Quality SS Body Tower , 3" diameter.
- Chrome Plated Faucets and Shanks.
- Includes Connection to Keg Coupler (Sankey Tap)
- High Quality Stainless Steel C Clamp. Mounts on side of a table.
- Includes 12" Drip Tray. Perfect for events and parties.
- Includes parts for one line complete setup
- Includes faucet, shank, faucet handle, wrench and D system keg coupler (Sankey)
- Includes premium double gauge tap rite beer regulator
- Includes NSF listed beer and air hose and clamps
- Includes US made 6x5 wall mount stainless steel drip tray
- Assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" Thermoplastic Vinyl Clear Beer Tubing
- This tubing meets and exceeds all rigid demands for beer dispensing
- Comes with one plastic Snap Clamp (reusable clamp design)
- Includes Hex Coupling Nut (connects to most standard keg coupler)
- Manufactured in China
- 5' of 3/16 inch
- Hose clamps and ball lock disconnect
- Excellent for parties
- Easily dismantled for cleaning and sanitation, Simple yet durable construction,Internal seal is silicone,Operates up to 20 PSI serving pressure,3/16" barb hose connection (we recommend heating 3/16 tubing and stretch over barb for clamp free, leak free, use)
- Picnic beer taps are the perfect alternative for a low budget draft beer system. A picnic tap turns any keg of beer into a picnic. With a picnic tap you can have draft beer any place you can carry a keg and without the expense and trouble of carrying a gas tank and regulator.
- This picnic tap faucet is used for a variety of applications, replacing worn out parts on party taps, or for dispensing home brew. This is one of those ubiquitous items that every home brewer and beer geek is sure to need several of. Connect this picnic style faucet tap to your beer line to dispense homebrew or commercial brew quickly and economically!
- MRbrew offers a wide variety of picnic draft beer keg taps for all pocketbooks. If you are interested in a picnic tap which can easily be upgraded to a full CO2 gas tap, select any one of the BEER TAPS from our complete line of gas beer taps and add a converter, pump and faucet or a Restricted Rod Assembly and you have the perfect upgrade to your picnic draft beer tap.Search ASIN:B07G9CVXBN
- For those who prefer a very portable gas beer tap take a look at our mini CO2 regulator. This is an unbeatable portable gas beer tap system. That little aluminum gas Cylinder can turn your home system into a portable gas draft beer system.Search ASIN:B077JZYV15
- Ball lock disconnects with beer keg
- A set of ball lock disconnects with 1/4" barb and worm clamp
- High quality and safe for food contact
- Threaded MFL connection allows for easy disassembly of lines for cleaning
- The gray one connects to the CO2 gas-in post on any Ball Lock home brew keg; The black one connects to the liquid-out post on any Ball Lock home brew keg.
- ★WORKS PERFECT & LOOKS GREAT - Perfect seal when tapping a keg. This chrome faucet has inner stainless steel inserted to make sure it`s Rustproof & Corrosion resistance.You don`t need to worry about your health.
- ★FAUCET SPOUT PLUG & 4'' SHANK - A spout plug is an economical solution for controlling, fruit flies yeast and bacteria buildup when the faucet is not in use. The shank is the perfect length for a standard refridgerator door.
- ★PLASTIC FAUCET KNOB- This knob is a twist on and can be interchangeable with personal knobs! Works with all standard (3/8" 16) tap handles
- ★1/4" HOSE BARB - Use a 3/16" ID tubing and heat it up with a hair dryer or a heat gun and you'll get a great, leak free connection. Don't forget to use a hose clamp too. Packaged included a free stainless hose clamp 8-12mm.
- ★90 DAY GUARANTEE - Click the "Add to Cart" Button and Buy with No Regrets. Just turn them back if You Got Any Problem but don`t want to contact us.. Pls email us if anything should happen within 90 Days, we'll replace them free of charge.
- DIRECT DRAW KIT NOT INCLUDED: This kegerator comes with an air-cooled two-faucet Kegco draft beer tower. It DOES NOT come with a direct draw kit. If you do not already own the necessary draft dispense components, you will need to purchase them before you will be able to dispense kegs using this kegerator. You will need a CO2 cylinder, a CO2 regulator, keg couplers that are compatible with the types of kegs that you will be dispensing, air line, and clamps.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: A clear digital display conveniently located on the front of the unit allows you to easily view the unit's internal temperature without opening a door. The temperature can be adjusted between 31 degrees Fahrenheit and 41 degrees Fahrenheit using a manual dial inside of the cabinet, letting you store and dispense your kegs at their ideal temperature. Beer is best dispensed between 32 degrees Fahrenheit and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The two-door beer keg cooler has a spacious enough interior to accommodate many different keg storage configurations, including two full size or pony kegs, up to three quarter slim kegs, and up to seven 5 gallon kegs. This versatile kegerator even comes complete with two heavy-duty adjustable shelves that give you the ability to store cans and bottles or keep mugs frosty cold on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This keg dispenser features fan-forced cooling that keeps the beer in your kegs ice cold and hoses that direct cold air into each beer tower to ensure that the lines are cooled all the way up to the faucets. The refrigeration system utilizes ozone-friendly R134a refrigerant and can be easily accessed from the front of the unit, allowing you to use it in both built-in and freestanding applications. Kegco has designed this unit to be 25% more energy efficient.
- DURABLE COMMERCIAL GRADE CONSTRUCTION: Ruggedly built to withstand the rigors of commercial use, this Kegco kegerator features a sturdy construction with an attractive steel exterior. The interior walls and ceiling are made of stainless steel, and a rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor. This unit also features an internal light, a drip tray with an external drain, and secure door locks. It measures 36.2" H x 48.8" W x 24.5" D.
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg clamp repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg clamp?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg clamp, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg clampwith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg clampcan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg clamp?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg clamp?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg clamp safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg clamp a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg clamp.
Q 10 : My beer keg clampshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg clamp might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg clamp?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg clamp. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.