Introduction of Best beer keg accessories
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best beer keg accessories.
- Antique style bar sign measures 12" tall x 8" wide
- Beer Tap Keg sign is made in the USA
- Antique Beer Sign is painted white with black lettering
- Beer Barrel Sign is made from high quality aluminum with a clearcoat finish for indoor and outdoor use
- Hang this vintage reproduction beer sign in your bar, wall, or give the antique beer sign to friends and family for their basement bar, tiki or pool bar, or to hang on the deck next to the pool
- Kegco keg coupler features a commercial-grade construction that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- Specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than standard wing handle style keg couplers
- NSF approved keg coupler features a durable nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe
- This keg tap is compatible with all American "D" system sankey kegs and will be able to tap domestic brand beer kegs
- Keg coupler design includes a 55-psi pressure relief valve that allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters the keg
- DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, this Kegco 762 Commercial Grade Double Gauge Regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The gauge on top of the regulator indicates CO2 pressure in the keg, while the gauge on the side indicates the remaining volume of CO2 gas. A pressure release valve is conveniently located on the body.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- DOOR MOUNT STAINLESS STEEL DRIP TRAY: Our 6" x 4" door mount drip tray's clean design, durable stainless steel construction, and attractive brushed finish have made it a favorite of beer lovers. Hassle-free from start to finish, this drip tray can be quickly and easily mounted using the two screw holes in the backsplash, and when you're done dispensing for the day, a removable grill makes clean-up a breeze. This drip tray does not have a drain, so it will need to be emptied manually.
- HEAVY DUTY FAUCET WRENCH: Make repairs and adjustments to your draft beer system like a pro using this heavy-duty faucet wrench. This durable metal wrench has a vinyl coated red or blue handle that provides an easy grip while loosening or tightening shank collars, allowing you to quickly attach or remove your faucets without scratching them.
- INCLUDES EMPTY 5 LB. ALUMINUM CO2 TANK: All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust! These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear.
- MINI KEG - Turns your DrinkTanks growler into your own personal keg with convenient pour spout
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Attaches to both 64oz and 128oz DrinkTanks growlers
- KEEPS BEER FRESH LONGER - Say goodbye to flat beer with the custom designed CO2 injector cap designed to keep beer fresh to the last drop
- EXCITING ACCESSORIES - Easily the most exciting accessory in the micro-brew industry, kit includes cap, CO2 injector, and two threaded 16 gram CO2 cartridges
- EFFORTLESS POUR - Never spill a drop. Your mini-keg will provide an effortless pour everywhere, every time
- Kegco European "S" system keg coupler has a longer, narrower probe than "D" system keg couplers, and can be used to tap kegs from brands like Heineken, Beck's, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell
- This keg tap has been specially designed with a 303 grade stainless steel body and a 304 grade stainless steel probe for maximum durability and sanitation
- The stainless steel body and probe makes this keg coupler resistant to chemicals and ensures that it will not chip like a chrome keg coupler
- Designed with a lever handle and stainless steel handle fork that make this keg tap sturdier and more reliable than standard wing handle keg couplers
- This NSF approved keg coupler has a short black lever-style handle that makes it ideal for use tapping smaller diameter kegs
- Size - 8" X 12" - Good for decorating a work space or hanging in a den, this America Pride Novelty sign also makes a great gift
- Perfect Gift - Good for decorating a work space or hanging in a den, this novelty sign makes a great gift for anyone
- Quick & Easy Mount - Comes with pre-cut mounting holes for hanging
- Indoor/Outdoor Use - Printed with ultra durable inks for a scratch resistant finish that will last for years
- Proudly Made In The USA - Buy with confidence from an American owned and operated company! SignMission Items are produced in our state-of-the-art facility in West Palm Beach, Florida
- 64OZ VOLUME CAPACITY: Includes metal screw on lid for easy portable transportation and storage. Its 13.4" height fits in your home fridge or kegerator. The barrel is the same volume as traditional growlers and is laser marked at the fill level
- KEEPS YOUR BEER FRESH: A traditional growler will let carbonated beer go flat after the first pour but not this mini growler, as it will keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for up to 2 months. Perfect for any homebrew or craft draught beer
- STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: Each of the accessories in the tap dispenser kit is constructed with S/S 304 stainless steel. Tap faucet handle is just pouring draft brew from a kegerator. Pressure release valve allows safe removal of the tap hardware
- WORKS W/ DISPOSABLE CO2: Each cartridge will pump around 128oz of beer before depleting Co2 cartridges not included. Screw universal threaded 16g CO2 gas cartridges (any brand) into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system
- UPGRADED REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler's current PSI from the regulator gauge and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beer cooler
- NEVER FLAT CRAFT BEER: A traditional growler will let beer go flat after the first pour. PKBRTP100 will keep beer vacuum pressured and fresh for up to 2 months. Perfect for any homebrew or craft draught beer kegging equipment enthusiast
- WORKS W/ DISPOSABLE CO2: Not included - Each cartridge will pump around 128oz of beer before depleting Co2 cartridge. Screw universal threaded 16g CO2 gas cartridges (any brand) into the regulator to supply pressurized carbonation to your keg system
- UPGRADED ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR: Monitor the mini keg growler's current PSI from the regulator gauge and fine tune pressure by rotating the adjustment knob to enjoy a perfect head on every beer. Add the insulator sleeve to keep beer cold
- HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL: Each of the accessories in the tap dispenser kit is constructed with S/S 304 stainless steel. Tap faucet handle is just pouring draft brew from a kegerator. Pressure release valve allows safe removal of the tap hardware
- 128oz TANK SIZE: Barrel is the same volume as traditional growlers and is laser marked at the fill level. Includes metal screw on lid for easy portable transportation and storage. Fits in your home fridge
- New 5 lb aluminum CO2 cylinder with new CGA320 brass valve
- Class 1 reconditioned 5 gallon ball lock keg, cleaned and pressure-tested
- New dual-gauge CO2 regulator
- Complete gas and liquid lines with disconnects, tubing, clamps, and faucet
- Replacement O-ring kit
- ***BEER TAP TOWER NOT INCLUDED**** - MAINTAINS ICY COLD BEER TOWERS - Don't waste that first pour of precious draft beer. The Kegerator Tower Cooler Chiller minimizes foam and moderate draft beer tower temperature. Colder Kegorator towers mean MORE BEER AND LESS WASTE!
- PROTECT YOUR BEER KEG TOWER FROM CONDENSATION DAMAGE - Fight condensation through insulation! Cold stainless beer towers sweat and this beer tower cooler is here to insulate and protect your draft beer tap faucet investment.
- EASY TO USE KEGERATOR ACCESSORY - Works in combination with standard Kegerator fan tap tower blowers and keg tower cooler fan.
- PERFECT FIT GUARANTEED - Crafted from high quality neoprene and designed to fit single or double tap beer towers (3.0" Diameter x 11.5" Height). Compatible with popular beer dispenser tap towers brands. (Beer Tower Not Included)
- EASY TO CLEAN AND DURABLE - Kegerator parts need to be cleaned and maintained. Add this draft tower cooler to your Kegerator cleaning kit, draft beer tower kit or keg tap kit. BEER TOWER NOT INCLUDED
- 4' Beverage and Gas lines for homebrew kegs
- All tubing is high quality NSF approved for commercial food service and will not impart plastic odors or flavors.
- Fits all ball lock style kegs.
- This Kegco keg coupler is a German Slider A System keg tap that is compatible with beer kegs from brands like Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr, and Paulaner
- Ergonomic lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals and will not chip, making it more durable and sanitary than chrome plated brass
- Features a commercial-grade forged brass body that stands up to heavy use in demanding commercial environments like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg.
- LONG LASTING - Each cartridge lasts for between 2-5 full growler fills
- SAFE - These are non-lubricated to ensure all you taste is your beverage
- SPECS - 16 Gram, Threaded (3/8-24 pitch)
- NOT JUST FOR BEER - When used with your Keg Cap you can help preserve any carbonated beverage. Your favorite kombucha, soda, or seltzer will always taste fresh
- PAIR - combine with your Keg Cap Accessory Kit to ensure you always have a cartridge available to preserve your beverage
- SLEEK STAINLESS STEEL PLATE: Looks great and will not tarnish, rust, or corrode and lifts easily off the plastic base making cleanup a cinch.
- CUTOUT FOR BEER TOWER: Ensures your beer drip tray is positioned perfectly for catching spills from single, double, and triple tap beer towers.
- RUGGED PLASTIC BASE: Provides a stylish contrast coupled with the stainless plate. It is durable and easy to clean. Rubber feet keep it firmly in place.
- EASY CLEANING: Hand-wash with soap or in the dishwasher.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.5" L x 8" W x 3/4" H and 3.77" diameter cutout
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This Kegco beer refrigerator includes all of the draft beer dispense equipment you'll need to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer. The dispense kit comes complete with a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3" diameter chrome plated metal double faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This beer refrigerator features a spacious interior that is large enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, which gives you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time. When you're not using this unit as a keg cooler, it can be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator for additional storage.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This keg refrigerator has all of the same great features that you've come to appreciate in other Kegco models, like attractive styling, an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from the kitchen to the patio for your backyard barbecue! These kegerators lock to keep the unit from moving again once it's in position.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: The digital temperature display and push button controls make it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this beer cooler. It has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market today (as low as 32 degrees) thanks to fan-forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit. A deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for up to 24 hours.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: Kegco kegerators are designed and constructed using high-quality components to ensure superior, long-lasting performance. The unit measures 33" H x 23-11/16" W x 23-15/16" D, and all dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the interior lining, and it allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out for easy loading and unloading.
- BETTER BEER. Maintaining CO2 pressure is vital to keeping your craft beer tasting great. The Growler Dispenser is the easiest way to keep beer in your growler fresh and carbonated. Have your growler on draft!
- LOOK LIKE A CRAFT BEER PRO when you show up at your next party with this dispense kit and a couple growlers of your local craft beer. Easily pour the perfect pour like it is straight from the tap!
- COMPATIBLE with all standard 38mm threaded growlers. Glass growlers work great for dispensing but should not be used for force carbonation. Save money over expensive pressurized growler systems by using your existing growler with the Growler Dispenser!
- Search B0744MTPH5 to pair this dispenser with a fantastic custom etched glass growler. Makes a great gift for your favorite craft beer lover!
- Threaded CO2 cartridges sold separately. Search Amazon for B01MXMFJC3 on Amazon for ours.
- Stainless Steel Dual Faucet Draft Beer Tower
- 3" Diameter Column
- Manufactured in China
- Chrome-Plated Brass Faucets
- Two 5' Lengths of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assemblies
- DOUBLE YOUR POURING POWER: Limiting yourself and your guests to pouring one beer on tap at your in-home bar is time consuming and frustrating; The G. Francis Double Tap Draft Beer Tower is a beer faucets accessory that will double your pouring power and give your bar the finished feel you have been longing for
- USE YOUR EQUIPMENT: Inside lined with foam sheet for cooled tower systems insulation; Tower stands 13.25 inches (33.7cm) tall (not including 3.1-inch/7.9cm tall tap handles) and has a 3-inch (7.6cm) diameter and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) base diameter; 2.75-inch (7cm) center-to-center mounting hole distance (fits standard 3-inch/7.6cm hole pattern); Includes 2 separate 5-foot (1.5m) lengths of 3/16-inch (4mm) inside diameter (ID) (7/16-inch / 11mm OD) clear beer tubing with a 4.5-foot (1.4m) reach
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from polished silver stainless steel hardware and components, hard plastic faucet knob tap handles, and soft rubber faucet cap sanitary covers for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion while preventing scratches and other damage; Transparent hose is FDA approved 21CFR 175.300 PVC
- KEEP OUT CONTAMINANTS: Black faucet cap sanitary covers are the most simple and effective way to keep the faucets clean and are an essential part of draft faucet hygiene as it protects the faucets from insects and bacteria that could otherwise make their way into the spout of the faucet and into your drink; Faucets (tap handles) are threaded and removable for easy cleaning and sanitizing;
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: This beer faucet accessories package includes (1) double tap draft beer tower, (2) beverage tap flow control faucets, (2) faucet covers, (4) mounting hardware bolts, (1) tower gasket, (2) hose drink tubes, hose clamps, and a multi-purpose keg faucet wrench for your convenience; Keg couplers required, not included
- This Kegco keg coupler is compatible with all American D System Sankey kegs, allowing you to easily enjoy your favorite domestic beer brands straight from the keg
- Clickable lever handle clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down
- The keg probe is made of high-quality stainless steel that is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass keg couplers
- Kegco's commercial-grade keg tap is constructed of durable 304 grade stainless steel that can stand up to use in demanding commercial environments like pubs, bars, and restaurants
- The keg coupler body features a 55-psi pressure release valve that allows you to easily let the pressure out of the keg
- The Kegco Add a Tap Kit comes with beer parts you will need to successfully add an additional tap
- Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever and 4 1/8" Long Chrome Beer Shank
- Includes 5 Feet of 3/16" ID Beer Line Assembly
- Please Note: Beverage Factory is the only Authorized Reseller of Kegco products
- Parts sold outside of Beverage Factory are not covered under Kegco's manufacturer warranty
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my beer keg accessories repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on beer keg accessories?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my beer keg accessories, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your beer keg accessorieswith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your beer keg accessoriescan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my beer keg accessories?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap beer keg accessories?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my beer keg accessories safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your beer keg accessories a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of beer keg accessories.
Q 10 : My beer keg accessoriesshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your beer keg accessories might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying beer keg accessories?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality beer keg accessories. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.