Introduction of Best air purifiers with hepa filters
With various home appliance brands, models, and styles available, you may be overwhelmed to buy a product online. We know that purchasing the wrong product can waste your time, money and even your health. So there should be a better way to decide on what to buy and spend our hard-earned money wisely on a home appliance so that we can be sure we are getting the best value for our money. Get the latest reviews, buying advice and ratings from us on kitchen appliances, A/Cs, refrigerators, washing machines, and more. We are leading website in providing in-depth reviews of best kitchen and home appliances required for your sweet home. If you are thinking to buy your next water purifier, washing machine, coffee maker, induction cooktop, vacuum cleaner, or any other electronic device for your kitchen or home, then you are at the perfect place. Our main motto is to provide accurate, honest and reliable home appliances list that offer unmatched customer satisfaction, in a timely manner. With placeholder image, you can be confident that you will select the best air purifiers with hepa filters.
- True-HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- 3 Stage cleaning, removes a range of allergens: dust, cigarette smoke, pollen, odors, pet dander, mold spores and organic chemicals
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants - with no harmful ozone
- Delivered air flow :236 CFM, decibels : 27.8 . Smart Sensor gauges the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night-time operation
- No remote control . CADR rated for 360 sq. ft. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, baby nurseries and offices
- PURIFIES THE AIR: True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores, and household odors.
- DESTROYS GERMS & BACTERIA: UV-C light safely destroys micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- WHISPER-QUIET OPERATION: With a noise level at just 30dB, PureZone silently sanitizes the air for easier breathing and more restful sleep.
- EASY & EFFICIENT OPERATION: Sets up in seconds for immediate use out of the box and features an optional automatic timer that shuts off the unit after 2, 4, or 8 hours of continuous use to promote energy efficiency
- WHAT YOU GET: Air purifier, 3-in-1 HEPA filter, user manual, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide.
- Ideal for summertime air purifying in the air conditioning room. Helps get rid of common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, mold, pet dander, as well as other small particles and pollutants.
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5.
- 100% Ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant.
- 3 Speed Settings (low, medium, and high) provide options for various conditions. Noise Level : 50 dB. Power Consumption : 28 Watts
- Quietly operates throughout the night, and has a gentle night light with two brightness settings.
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens. Charcoal filter reduces common odors from pets, smoking and cooking.
- Air Purifiers with UV-C light technology work with Titanium Dioxide to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores.
- 22 inch 3 speed tower is best used for medium sized rooms and CADR rated 100+.Cord Length: 6 feet
- IMPORTANT: Use GENUINE Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance and warranty. Only one single filter needs to be replaced every 6-8 months depending on the use of the product; Replacement filter is filter B - Model FLT4825 (ASIN B0055521W0) . To lengthen the life of your filter, a 4 pack of the carbon filters is also available - Model FLT22CB4 (ASIN B017ANUVC6). Voltage: 120V 60Hz
- Safety certified by Intertek which is a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory. Certain units might produce mechanical noise during initial set-up which will subside after regular usage. Units are constantly life tested to insure the product meets the performance and durability expectations of the consumer.
- ✔ ELIMINATE 99.97% AIR POLLUTANTS: The Hathaspace True HEPA filter system removes 99.97% of impurities in the air as small as 0.3 microns like dust mites, odors, allergens, pet dander, pollen, mold, smoke, bacteria, viruses, and toxic chemicals. The ideal solution for allergy season, asthma sufferers, pet households, smokers, and families that want a safer air environment for their home.
- ✔ 6-IN-1 TRUE HEPA FILTRATION SYSTEM: Unlike others, the Hathaspace air purifier uses 6 advanced stages of filtration: a cold catalyst filter, a cellular-activated carbon filter, an antibacterial filter, a True HEPA filter, an ionizer (optional), and a UV light sterilizer (optional). With more stages, this purifier provides a full range of defense against dangerous PM2.5 particles (particulate matter 2.5 microns in diameter or less) that could be absorbed into your lungs.
- ✔ AUTOMATE YOUR PURIFICATION: Your home air quality is always changing. The Hathaspace air purifier and cleaner uses an advanced air quality and odor sensor system to diagnose and treat your air quality automatically. An indicator on the panel changes color according to the air quality and the purifier will adjust its fan speed to ensure the proper level of purification is applied. Turn on your air purifier and let it do the rest!
- ✔ SMART FEATURES & MODERN DESIGN: Conveniently set your air purifier to run for 1-12 hours or turn your purifier on sleep mode to clean your air while you sleep at a whisper-quiet level of 18dB. Inspired by German design, the Hathaspace air purifier will complement any décor, making it the perfect home wellness accessory for your bedroom, living room, kitchen, office, or children's room.
- ✔ LIFETIME SUPPORT: Enjoy a 1-year warranty with lifetime support from Hathaspace and a 60-day money back guarantee. The Hathaspace team is always available by phone or email to ensure your happiness and satisfaction. Filters should be replaced every 6 months. Use Hathaspace replacement filters to maintain product performance and warranty (Search HSP001 Filter Set).
- Helps get rid of common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, mold, pet dander, as well as other small particles and pollutants. Ideal for summertime air purifying in the air conditioning room
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5. Good for stuffy nose
- 100% Ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant
- Smart auto mode to indicate the surrounding air quality, automatically suggests fan speed to purify your air faster
- Sleep mode sets the purifier to its lowest setting to produce fresh air as you soundly slumber without disturbing noise
- 3-Part filtration system captures 99% of common airborne pm 2.5 pollutants such as allergens, odors, smoke, mold spores, dust mites and pet dander
- Activated carbon filter removes common odors caused by smoking, pets, cooking, dorm room smells and gases (VOCs)
- Washable pre-filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair and can be changed to match any décor. Dark blue and grey pre-filters are included and other colors can be purchased separately
- Quiet operation enabled by advanced filters that allow for a higher air flow at a lower noise level
- Designed for medium to large rooms between 400 and 600 sq. ft. (AHAM rated at 540 sq. ft.), this purifier is ideal for large bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms and offices
- True HEPA Filtration captures 99.99% of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- Washable advanced odor control carbon filter especially formulated to capture offensive pet odors as well as smoke, cooking and other household odors.
- Washable Pre-Filter extends the life to your filter by capturing Pet Hair and larger airborne particles.
- PlasmaWave technology attacks pollutants at a molecular level to neutralize viruses, bacteria, odors, and gases in the air
- Smart Sensors with Auto-Mode. Odor, Dust and Light Sensors automatically adjust your air cleaner settings to meet the needs of your environment.
- 7-in-1 TRUE HEPA FILTER: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter (Nano Mineral, Cold Catalyst Filter, Photo Catalyst Filter and Molecular Sieve). Removes 99.97% airborne particles of dust, pollen, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander, smokes, VOCs and PM2.5, as small as 0.1 micron particles. Ideal for allergens, stuffy nose, the old, children and pregnant woman.
- CADR RATED 152+ CFM: Purifies areas up to 355 sq/ft (33m²), refreshes indoor air within 10 minutes and is perfect for daily use in homes, restaurants, and offices.
- UV-C LIGHT AND ANION FUNCTION: Ultraviolet(UV) light kills molds, bacteria, and viruses, as well as prevents germs growing inside the filters. Anion is the secret weapon that captures and absorbs airborne particles in order to provide fresh clean air.
- SMART AUTO MODE AND SLEEP MODE: Smart auto mode detects the surrounding air quality (PM2.5 value) and automatically accelerates the purification process until the air is appropriately purified. The sleep mode ensures the quietest running mode for use anytime.
- WARRANTY AND MAINTENANCE: USA 110V only model. 2-year warranty and lifetime support. Replace your air filter every 6 months on average or depends on the condition of your use.
- Recommended for Large Rooms (465 sq. ft.)
- 4 air cleaning levels: Germ, General Clean, Allergen and Turbo
- Automatic shut-off - 2, 4, or 8 hours. 3 air cleaning levels plus Turbo Clean setting
- Filters and circulates Room Air 5X per hour when used in the recommended room size
- To ensure stated product performance, use only Certified Honeywell Replacement Filters.
Frequently asked questions on home appliances.
Visit this page often to see the most frequently asked questions.
Q 1: Where can I get my air purifiers with hepa filters repaired?
A: If you get any repairs, you can contact our customer care. In warranty period we provide services for free.
Q 2: How much can I spend on air purifiers with hepa filters?
A: Like anything else that you purchase over the online for less cost, you need to be aware that you can be easily scammed. Less cost could be an indication of an inferior product, and appliance parts are no exception. So it is always best to buy the products that are available at reasonable rates. Low-cost home appliances are known as ‘derivatives,’ and they look the same as original products, but will not last as long, nor function, as well as the factory, authorized parts that you can buy from us. However, if you include shipping, delivery and handling charges, you’re paying the same price anyway. Check our placeholder images for more details.
Q 3: What is Energy Star?
A: Energy star is the trusted and government-authorized symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
This government authorized symbol – energy star was established to:
Energy star qualified home appliances to incorporate advanced technologies that use 10-50% less energy and water than standard models.
Make it easy for the buyers to identify and to purchase top-notch energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing comfort, features, and performance.
Energy star reduces greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy.
So while purchasing products, look for the Energy star label that may appear on the appliance.
Q 4: How often do I need to inspect or service home appliances?
It is very important to inspect and maintain home appliances at regular intervals. Especially, large home appliances such as air conditioner and refrigerators need maintenance regularly. Though the time duration for inspection varies for each appliance, the recommended inspection should be at least once in a year.
Q 5: There are stains on my air purifiers with hepa filters, and there is discoloration. How do I clean it?
A: You can clean your air purifiers with hepa filterswith chrome cleaner. However, to avoid further issues, it is better to seek professional help as blockage of any spare in your air purifiers with hepa filterscan lead to complications.
Q 6: Can you tell me how to small problems in my air purifiers with hepa filters?
A: Sorry, as we cannot explain to you how to fix your own appliance without clear clarification on the problem. Call us at our customer care for an appointment. Our technicians work Monday through Saturday 8 am to 4 pm. You can also take your appliance to our nearby service centre and for a reduced rate, we will fully repair it at our shop instead of coming to your home.
Q 7: Where can I buy a cheap air purifiers with hepa filters?
A: We would never recommend going to cheap products as they will cost you more in the long run – they don’t last as long and cost more to run. To help your overall budget, I recommend you buy an Energy Star products as these products units will cost you less to run and last longer, putting you ahead in the use and your wallet.
Q 8: Why is it necessary to seek professional help in cleaning large and small home appliances?
To increase the productivity of your home large and small appliances, keep in mind the following points:
Regularly inspect your home appliances and if needed, get them inspected by experts. This often inspection can help you in avoiding any unforeseen surprises.
Cleaning of refrigerators, air conditioners, cooktops, chimney, and cooking ranges regularly can help in increasing the lifespan of the appliance
Keep track of your home appliances’ performance. If there is any performance issue, then immediately call the right professionals and address the same.
Q 9: What do I need to know about my air purifiers with hepa filters safety?
It is always best to maintain a record of the model of your air purifiers with hepa filters a long with the year it was manufactured, wattage and much more. Regularly look after the product that there are any leakages. Also check for broken switches, loose doors, burning smell, etc. Take professional help in solving the above issues of air purifiers with hepa filters.
Q 10 : My air purifiers with hepa filtersshakes and moves. What may be the cause?
A: The following could be the possible reasons why your air purifiers with hepa filters might shake and move:
Loosening of locking nuts in threaded legs
Wearing and tearing of spare parts
Damage of suspension spring.
Q 11: What factors I have to consider while buying air purifiers with hepa filters?
A: You should consider the top range and good quality air purifiers with hepa filters. You should not prefer poor quality though they are available at less cost, as they can end up with repairs very often.
Feel free to contact our customer care any time to discuss the pros and cons of the different type of home appliances.